Sep 13 - French Islander and Mexican fishermen using live dogs and kittens as shark bait

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
If they bred dogs and cats specifically for feeding, would your opinion change?
 5 years ago '07        #122
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 matelyan said:
I agree and endorse this statement. I have more love for my dogs than anyone else in this world besides my mom, sister and fiance.

Dog's loyalty and companionship>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most humans I interact with
 5 years ago '07        #123
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
id rather them use **** babies as bait than dogs and cats
 5 years ago '04        #124
htown 
space
space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 766 766
 Storchaveli said:
Irrational? They are domesticated animals/pets. Can a fu*kin turkey walk the blind? Is there an emotional attachment? Yes. But you are also stupidly comparing livestock raised as food in farms to animals that are basically raised as companions/pets and shouldn't be a "producer" or a creature meant to be consumed in the food chain. It doesn't belong.

Since you're so "righteous" on this topic, I hope you're a vegetarian. Otherwise
Not righteous...just not hypocritical
 5 years ago '08        #125
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

when white folks used black babies as gator bait nobody said sh*t smfh

Never knew this
 5 years ago '04        #126
htown 
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
1. Please link me to the news thread so I can see this "limited outrage" you are referring to. Also any news articles from the past 25 years of babies being used as live bait.

2. Let me get this straight, you're saying people won't admit they care more about dogs, not to others, and not even to themselves? So you're saying that in their subconscious they care more about dogs than babies, I'm sorry "black' babies?

and who is "they", the white devil?
I don't have any links to gator bait stories...I just remember the overall lack of outrage that people had at the time...but any story that shows something happening to dog automatically will go 15+ pages with people crying...therefore one can logically conclude certain people care more about dogs than black babies...there's nothing wrong with it if that's how you feel...nothing to get ashamed and defensive about
 5 years ago '04        #127
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

Slaves were too valuable for this to make much sense as anything more than a racist caricature (the postcards are obviously meant to be humorous).
 09-15-2012, 08:38 AM         #128
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t seems fu*ked up to me. I'd like to put hooks through the fishermans mouth and use them as bait...

...then again, I grew up with dogs as loyal companions, so I know how they are. Even though I used to hate cats, I've actually grown to like their species over the last few years. They're alright. If I grew up in a different culture and was raised to eat dogs or this was commonplace and all I happen to know as a child, then it wouldn't seem fu*ked up to me... but that's not the way it is.

Also, whoever brought "black babies" into this... that is fu*ked up beyond comprehension and completely unfathomable. It's beyond mind blowing that human beings could do that to one another. It's also completely irrelevant to the article. Shame on you for bringing it in here.
 5 years ago '04        #129
htown 
space
space
space
 Final Boss said:
deer turkey and duck get k!lled humanely....this is just inhumane torture for the animals
watch a documentary on slaughterhouses and let me know if you still think animals are k!lled humanely
 5 years ago '04        #130
htown 
space
space
space
 Sid 6point7 said:
sh*t seems fu*ked up to me. I'd like to put hooks through the fishermans mouth and use them as bait...

...then again, I grew up with dogs as loyal companions, so I know how they are. Even though I used to hate cats, I've actually grown to like their species over the last few years. They're alright. If I grew up in a different culture and was raised to eat dogs or this was commonplace and all I happen to know as a child, then it wouldn't seem fu*ked up to me... but that's not the way it is.

Also, whoever brought "black babies" into this... that is fu*ked up beyond comprehension and completely unfathomable. It's beyond mind blowing that human beings could do that to one another. It's also completely irrelevant to the article. Shame on you for bringing it in here.
good post...good job of recognizing your bias and not being a prisoner of it...unlike some posters that feel the need to rationalize their biases by getting defensive when their hypocrisies are pointed out
 5 years ago '04        #131
htown 
space
space
space
 cmac23 said:
This dude summed up most of the racist comments that happen today

black people racism is reactionary...it's like if someone picked on you, beat you up, and tried to k!ll you for most of your life, then turns around and says that since you don't like him now, you are just as hateful as he is in order to equalize the situation because of guilt
 5 years ago '08        #132
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
Yo RONNIE take this sh*t off the feed, i dont wanna see that fu*kin picture anymore
 5 years ago '09        #133
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6233 6233
Woah people are k!lling fish, disgraceful
 5 years ago '04        #134
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
its sad we live in a time where people say proudly i love animals more than human beings. ppl do wild sh*t to eat let them boys fish.

honey boo boo child and her thumb head mom k!llin and eatin squirrel or badger but nobody write comments and protest that,and who dont like squirrels my n*gga

i pray im never so hungry that i have no other choice but to eat a badger or squirrel. sh*t doesnt even sound good.
 5 years ago '09        #135
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '05        #136
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 italiansteve said:
Yo RONNIE take this sh*t off the feed, i dont wanna see that fu*kin picture anymore
agreed!
 09-15-2012, 10:45 AM         #137
Jupp19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 italiansteve said:
this

bout 5 weeks ago i put my 16 years old dog to sleep in my bedroom with a mobile doctor. ive cryd them crocodile tears

and fu*k humans by the way!!!!

Last edited by Jupp19; 09-15-2012 at 10:51 AM..
 09-15-2012, 11:29 AM         #138
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

damn, but how can anybody care about racial discrimination today when they used to feed babies to alligators. wtf does one thing have to do with the other. hey about 1600 years ago they used to slaughter every baby the armies came across. and aint nobody said sh*t so who cares about a few black babies being feed to alligators.
 5 years ago '04        #139
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19923 19923
I'm not a cat person and don't really "LIKE" cats but that doesn't mean I dont care if some phaggot puts a hook through its mouth while its alive and feeds it to a fu*king Shark so he can catch it and "get paid".

Some of you have the only logic. It's fu*king embarrassing.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-15-2012 at 11:33 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #140
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 htown said:
I don't have any links to gator bait stories...I just remember the overall lack of outrage that people had at the time...but any story that shows something happening to dog automatically will go 15+ pages with people crying...therefore one can logically conclude certain people care more about dogs than black babies...there's nothing wrong with it if that's how you feel...nothing to get ashamed and defensive about
So first off you're making accusations without any way to support your claim, nice.

Secondly you're trying to use logic to tell me how people feel subconsciously, yeah that sounds real logical.

Lastly, did you ever take the time to stop and consider maybe this so called lack of outrage has to do with the fact that these types of atrocities haven't happened in several decades where as animal cruelty is going on everyday.

Where is it written that to show interest in one story means your lack of interest in another.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy