Sep 13 - French Islander and Mexican fishermen using live dogs and kittens as shark bait

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
i'd hook the sh*t out of their mouths and feed THEM to the sharks. fu*kin with live dogs and sh*t.

fu*k cats though.
 5 years ago '04        #102
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Kewop Decam said:
Hunting is for population control.
I highly doubt these jackoff hunters are spending all this money on hunting gear, rifles, and hunting attire just for population control...I'm pretty sure they're not in the woods saying "man I wish there was another way to stop the deer from overpopulating this 100 mile area that no one lives in, but someone has to control the population"

There is a certain thrill from k!lling that they do it for...even the ones that eat what they k!ll, they are in no way higher morally than someone that k!lls dogs for sport...
 09-14-2012, 10:45 PM         #103
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
wtf? my kind is Jerry Sandusky?
was mainly directed at the racist/divide sh*t in the thread dude, my bad bro for quoting n soundin like that
 5 years ago '05        #104
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 htown said:
not on the surface...no one will admit it...even to themselves...but you can tell by the limited outrage upon learning about "gator bait" that they rank dogs above black babies
1. Please link me to the news thread so I can see this "limited outrage" you are referring to. Also any news articles from the past 25 years of babies being used as live bait.

2. Let me get this straight, you're saying people won't admit they care more about dogs, not to others, and not even to themselves? So you're saying that in their subconscious they care more about dogs than babies, I'm sorry "black' babies?

and who is "they", the white devil?
 5 years ago '06        #105
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 2948 2948
fu*k those animals. too many stray cats n dogs in their area most likely. fu*k it

even animals wish they were american.
 5 years ago '10        #106
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
That Lake of Fire is calling them don't worry.
 5 years ago '07        #107
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
This dude summed up most of the racist comments that happen today

[video - click to view]

Last edited by cmac23; 09-14-2012 at 11:11 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #108
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 ra1n said:
my statement was made tongue-in-cheek (jokingly)

wait, first you said you just want acknowledgement, now you're implying that you want something to erase "400 years of psychological scars"

I'm asking you: wtf do you actually want? You want money? You want white women to suck your huge c*cks?

and I feel bad for YOU, living with the weight of hundreds of years of slavery on your shoulders
(Of course, I don't think you really live that way as you live 100 times better than the average African and you can thank the "evil white system" for that)
i never asked for reparations and i dont white women giving me head every so often, but i do want a change,

i want a stop to the medias portrayal of black culture. They make it seem like were nothing but murderous gangstas who like our bi*ches with a fat a.ss and no self esteem.

I want a revision of the history taught to students and put out to the world, not much credit is given to africans for any educational contribution to the world, the greeks invade the libraries in Kemet(egypt), learn at the Mystery Schools and then we learn about the enlightenment and how the greeks suddenly were great scholars who always knew all these things about mathematics, medical and regular science

theres a lot of things i want in order to at least heal the psyche and begin to effect change within the communities, we need a real community that the youth want to be a part of instead of gangs

so many things, where do i really begin???
 5 years ago '10        #109
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6235 6235
Wish we could Ship all the fu*ked up people in this world to another planet
 5 years ago '11        #110
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 swayze said:
No he can thank his ancestors for inventing everything we call essential to living. Ohh and working for free to make America the richest place on Earth. In return most powerful at face value anyways.

I think it's the insensitive nature of most whites about their history and present attitudes towards blacks etc is what stirs up the anger in us. It's like you people feel as if the mental pain doesn't affect us . Well it does and having your roots stolen and history tainted and lied about/ changed into another races history until this very day is something worth talking about. It is also worth trying to change it. Theres no family heirloom being passed down. Theres no land beign passed down for hundreds of years. In fact we've had about 40 maybe 50 years to get where we are in this country and we've built and given everything to it.
 5 years ago '05        #111
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
i know if i read this thread in full im gonna lose my mind
 5 years ago '05        #112
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

when white folks used black babies as gator bait nobody said sh*t smfh

Nowhere in these links does it say anybody actually USED black children as live bait. Although despicable to depict, there's a difference between caricature imagery and the actual act of using another human being as live bait. If there's one source, where it actually says black children were used as alligator/crocodile bait please provide it. There's been countless atrocities committed to blacks in America, but I question anything beyond caricature occurred.

As for the the article itself, dogs and cats are different from most other animals because of human interaction. The reason being is through evolution we've domesticated them. They're no longer wild animals and actually exhibit more emotion towards human beings than their own kind. This has been observed in many scientific studies.

Even so, I think just being a human being you would be against using any sort of animal that feels pain for things such as fishing. That's obviously torture. For example, it'd be more humane to use insects or worms because they don't have nervous systems that sense or react to pain. It's why you can see a bug missing a leg and it walks around like not sh*t is bothering it.
 5 years ago '06        #113
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 ra1n said:
Acknowledgement? You have black history month.. what more do you want?
The ironic fact is that you think that highlighting the historical contributions of a people who have inhabated and contributed to this country since its inception as the United States of America, in the shortest month of the year,is sufficient. That is the complete definition of a lack of acknowledgement.
 5 years ago '06        #114
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
pure barbarism...
 5 years ago '05        #115
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 foshomoney said:
so it's ok to hunt a k!ll deer, turkey, duck
but using live bait is soooooooooooooooooo wrong.
gtfohwtb let them dudes catch jaws
ur avy looks like dwayne wade doin the dave chappelle white news anchor
 5 years ago '09        #116
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
 foshomoney said:
so it's ok to hunt a k!ll deer, turkey, duck
but using live bait is soooooooooooooooooo wrong.
gtfohwtb let them dudes catch jaws
deer turkey and duck get k!lled humanely....this is just inhumane torture for the animals
 5 years ago '10        #117
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
what kind of idiot would use a cat as bait??? don't they know them ninja cats will k!ll then sharks???
 5 years ago '04        #118
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2216 2216
As long as they aren't using humans I'm good. I mean I would rather they not use live cats and dogs but who am i to judge?
 09-15-2012, 03:18 AM         #119
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they die very very painful
 5 years ago '04        #120
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
These people want the fishermen to go to prison for 10 years?

Does this bait work better than fish?
that's a long time for the torture and murder of a dog or cat....bait is bait, i think. shark's gonna eat it one way or another. this just seems really cruel though.

Rockstar718 said:
who cares

when white folks used black babies as gator bait nobody said sh*t smfh

wild fu*king video. that's some crazy sh*t to say that people could actually k!ll children and babies. they are so precious.

Stupendamatic said:
Maybe because some humans are ignorant selfish sociopaths who offer nothing beneficial to society and only pollute those around them with their existence. Look around the world is filled with sh*tty people, why should we care for them?
i kind of agree with you because i think that most of the sh*tty people that you're speaking about are in congress, have money and are police. that's just my opinion though.

UcantCme said:
its funny how there cant be an issue in this country that doesnt turn into a racial debate. Why not just have a convo on the task at hand and feel for the dogs/cats that are being harmed?

and you do realize how many whites that k!ll blacks nowadays is miniscule compared to the black on black crime but i dont see anyone on this site f!ghting for that in every thread. Explain that, a death is a death.

nice try......
i think he was just making a point that 1)blacks get treated like animals and 2)there have been worse atrocities in this world than this. though, i reiterate, this is just cruel.

and if you want to be technical, though i doubt anybody would ever REALLY know the actual numbers, I'M ALMOST POSITIVE that even though there is a lot of reprehensible black on black murders in these days and times that IT DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE TO THE AMOUNT OF BLACK FOLKS WHITE PEOPLE HAVE k!llED OVER THE CENTURIES. you are right though, death is death but i don't hear about GDs in chicago stealing babies and feeding them to gators. white folks just have a certain level of treachery to them.

Sniggit said:
come on, i swear some of you guys live in the fkn past

yall do know the difference between the present and the past right?
and they say history tends to repeat itself. i mean, i hear you but centuries of oppression and racism is very difficult to just forget about. there has never been an acknowledgement of it, apology of it....it's just like well when black people came here they were brought as slaves but look yall can vote now. gtfoh. maybe we might could let that sh*t go if black people weren't hunted, harassed, incarcerated and k!lled most in this country, even if it's by our own. this country was founded on murder, theft, and other heinous sh*t. and it's been taught to us from birth so where's the acknowledgement of that? if that's all that's being taught, how can you blame the students for what they learned?

yumflip said:
I'm still trippin offa people prefering animals over people. Because the true subtext of that sh*t is you like to be around beings you can control. You animal lovin mafukkas aint living in a lion's den or living in the jungle or wild with animals. Y'all mafukkas only like domesticated animals. That's why you can't deal with human beings. Because you can't control them. There are some lames & a$$holes in the world, but to condemn human kind is extra lame. Don't project your insecurities on the world.
people are fu*king immoral and heartless towards one another. it's very prevalent on threads like that. some human beings are fu*ked up. we do sh*t that no other animal does to other animals. we drink the milk of another animal (NO OTHER ANIMAL ON THE PLANET DOES THAT). we enslave everything we can (other humans, animals), call them pets and felons. we even poison our own kind, lie to each other constantly and want to keep knowledge all to ourselves. we are fu*king sadistic, treacherous, complicated mother fu*kers. america itself takes this to another level. crazy.

ra1n said:
Acknowledgement? You have black history month.. what more do you want?
you sir, are a fu*king idiot. i would tell you why i think that but it's obvious to me that you wouldn't understand. good luck in life.

swayze said:
None of this sh*t is human, but lets not act like if the brother wouldn't have /thread with the video a certain people wouldn't have been going ape sh*t. Crazy enough they as well as other Americans hunt for sport just to hang a head over the fire place. It's their culture and they are just as mislead as we are. I feel sorry for whites and blacks in this country, because we all are being misinformed about a lot of truths.

I bet a lot of my brother's don't know it took 100 years for slavery to become brutal. We don't know how the white church helped slaves escape. We don't know how it was made law to not a.ssociate with blacks through the doctrine of exclusion of 1638 . This was a tatic against whites . They would be murdered if they were even nice to blacks. We even had our own towns in the beginning of slavery. Lets not forget that we enslaved Europeans for 800 years and brought them out the Dark Ages. Of course we weren't as harsh as they were on certain levels ,but still we enslaved them.

Watch this whole series if you can because it will open your mind on a lot of things . You research everything he says and it adds up .

Theres 100's more. IJS it's not as black and white as it seems.

You see it was law, so even if they wanted to help they couldn't without risking their own lives. Even though some still helped. The fact that you had free black people owning slaves and f!ghting to keep it alive is another topic all together . So again we are all being played like pawns. Blacks and whites and the cycle continues... W/E tho.. They were taught to hate us and still are being taught to hate us. It's a man made hate system we are dealing with here. On both sides.
knowledge. preach my brother. law is a mean thing. makes sh*t really complicated.

GameBreaker said:
Nowhere in these links does it say anybody actually USED black children as live bait. Although despicable to depict, there's a difference between caricature imagery and the actual act of using another human being as live bait. If there's one source, where it actually says black children were used as alligator/crocodile bait please provide it. There's been countless atrocities committed to blacks in America, but I question anything beyond caricature occurred.

As for the the article itself, dogs and cats are different from most other animals because of human interaction. The reason being is through evolution we've domesticated them. They're no longer wild animals and actually exhibit more emotion towards human beings than their own kind. This has been observed in many scientific studies.

Even so, I think just being a human being you would be against using any sort of animal that feels pain for things such as fishing. That's obviously torture. For example, it'd be more humane to use insects or worms because they don't have nervous systems that sense or react to pain. It's why you can see a bug missing a leg and it walks around like not sh*t is bothering it.
did you listen to the man's story? he said that he met someone who's great granddad. told him what they did with the black infants. giving the nature of people, i believe the story. yea, this is cruel.

bibbyboi said:
As long as they aren't using humans I'm good. I mean I would rather they not use live cats and dogs but who am i to judge?
i hear you and they used to. imo, this is cruel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy