Sep 13 - French Islander and Mexican fishermen using live dogs and kittens as shark bait

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2012, 08:55 PM         #81
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
Don't worry, there will be a qualifier...something along the lines of if it happened less than 12 years ago it's not considered the "past"...of course that number will change every year
since dudes are willing to be ignorant n bring up the past in some thread that has nothing to do with it

lets bring up the present, your kind CURRENTLY r*pes kids, quarters them and makes their fathers r*pe them ( by the generalising pretense that bx uses )

oh, im sorry, you aint willing to accept it but yet blame some bullsh*t on the white man when the thread aint got nothing to do with it

oh im sorry bro, excuse me

fu*kin bx
 5 years ago '05        #82
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

when white folks used black babies as gator bait nobody said sh*t smfh

5 years ago '11        #83
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,213 | Props total: 17617 17617
Well..how do you think the Indians feel when we k!ll cows and consume them?
 5 years ago '05        #84
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
i fu*king can't
 5 years ago '06        #85
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
IDGAF animals are living breathing organisms that deserve hummane treatment at the least ...
 5 years ago '06        #86
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
 htown said:
Have you seen any documentaries on slaughterhouses...they are hardly k!lled instantly...I don't see why people just can't say they have an irrational emotional attachment to dogs, therefore I value their lives over the lives of other animals...even some races of humans
Irrational? They are domesticated animals/pets. Can a fu*kin turkey walk the blind? Is there an emotional attachment? Yes. But you are also stupidly comparing livestock raised as food in farms to animals that are basically raised as companions/pets and shouldn't be a "producer" or a creature meant to be consumed in the food chain. It doesn't belong.

Since you're so "righteous" on this topic, I hope you're a vegetarian. Otherwise
 5 years ago '05        #87
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 House said:
And now it becomes a racial issue.

fu*k you guys, really though, always turning sh*t into a damn race war.

The fact that black babies were used this way and "nobody said sh*t" when i'm sure that plenty of people said sh*t, doesn't justify using dogs and cats as live bait. Both are wrong and should not happen. Go make a thread about your black babies, no need to continuously turn everything into a racial issue like some a y'all do.
wasnt making this a race issue at all homie, just letting people know that worse things have happened
 5 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

A grand smh

Stupendamatic said:
Maybe because some humans are ignorant selfish sociopaths who offer nothing beneficial to society and only pollute those around them with their existence. Look around the world is filled with sh*tty people, why should we care for them?
he was talking about babies tho........
 5 years ago '05        #89
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 Rockstar718 said:
who cares

09-14-2012, 09:43 PM         #90
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #91
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 ra1n said:
you're really asking what the difference is between using a living dog and a fish for bait?
I know the difference. Like someone mentioned, it's the emotional attachment our culture has with these animals. No different than Americans eating cows. It's frowned up in other countries. The life of one animal isn't any less valuable than that of another. If you can fish with a live worm/bait fish, then you can't say anything about someone else's choice of bait, just because your culture doesn't agree with it. Like I said, I'm not fishing with dogs or cats, but to each his own

And at this thread turning into a debate about race and 9/11
 5 years ago '08        #92
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,986 | Props total: 9763 9763
 foshomoney said:
so it's ok to hunt a k!ll deer, turkey, duck
but using live bait is soooooooooooooooooo wrong.
gtfohwtb let them dudes catch jaws
Hunting is for population control.
 09-14-2012, 09:55 PM         #93
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anyone ever did this to my pet. I would use a dull rusty blade to.cut out your spine n skull in one peace. Sick.fu*king Mexican fu*ks. A grand smh to those fu*king fisherman.
 5 years ago '06        #94
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2251 2251
 House said:
Maybe they do, but we can remember it without doing so. People bringing up sh*t that happened before any of us were even alive yet in threads about sh*t that's happening right NOW to start a war
Because it's an unresolved issue fam. Same United States gov't fought for reparations for Jews in Germany & paid reparations to the Japanese Internment Survivors to make amends so to speak, haven't even acknowledged how the institution of slavery/Jim Crow/segragation set the wheels in motion for the racial divide today. We not even asking for money, just acknowledgement. Can't even get that. And I ain't gonna even mention the Native Americans. They actually worse off than Black Americans. But like I always say when people are so dismissive of our referencing the history of the United States as it pertains to the current existence of Black America.....SAY THAT SAME SH1T TO THE JEWS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST LIKE YOU DO BLACK PEOPLE ABOUT SLAVERY....they ain't letting go or forgetting, so I don't understand why it's expected that we do....
 5 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 House said:
Nobody was claiming that it was the worst thing to ever happen. If we're gonna play that game then we should talk about what happened to the Native Americans too.
i wasnt making it a issue about race at all, i'm talking about people being sick enough to do sh*t like this, people have been fu*ked up for years, it doesnt shock me when some sh*t like this happens because humans come from a long history of just fu*king sh*t up, in a negative way

although the people who get sensitive anytime something about race comes up only show that there is still a race issue, its not racism it just the misunderstanding and the social ignorance on the psychological/economical impact of slavery, segregation and intergration in a society that still doesnt embrace us or really belong to us
 5 years ago '08        #96
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
sh*ts fu*ked up and inhumane
 5 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 ra1n said:
Acknowledgement? You have black history month.. what more do you want?
blakc history month? seriously, so a month of some schools teaching about the same 5 people who found ways to get by in society is supposed to erase the social and psychological scars of 400 years?

this is what i mean about racial ignorance, you really have no idea whats going on, you heard in school, you know it happened a long time ago, but you have no idea what its like to grow up for generations during institutionalized racism.

i really feel bad for you, but maybe one day you'll get it

in the meantime i just try and let the disillusioned, the misinformed, and the miseducated learn the truth, and open a door for them to learn about their past,

if it makes you feel a certain way

5 years ago '04        #98
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Sniggit said:
since dudes are willing to be ignorant n bring up the past in some thread that has nothing to do with it

lets bring up the present, your kind CURRENTLY r*pes kids, quarters them and makes their fathers r*pe them ( by the generalising pretense that bx uses )

oh, im sorry, you aint willing to accept it but yet blame some bullsh*t on the white man when the thread aint got nothing to do with it

oh im sorry bro, excuse me

fu*kin bx

wtf? my kind is Jerry Sandusky?
 5 years ago '04        #99
htown 
space
space
space
 House said:
Maybe they do, but we can remember it without doing so. People bringing up sh*t that happened before any of us were even alive yet in threads about sh*t that's happening right NOW to start a war
Not to start a war...just to point of hypocrisy...the war is an unintended consequence mostly brought on because of guilt
 5 years ago '04        #100
htown 
space
space
space
 House said:
Nobody was claiming that it was the worst thing to ever happen. If we're gonna play that game then we should talk about what happened to the Native Americans too.
This is true also...there is a litany of atrocities that should come before caring about dogs
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago