Sep 13 - French Islander and Mexican fishermen using live dogs and kittens as shark bait

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2012, 07:34 PM         #61
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli_420 said:
it's not like they are using that beautiful golden retriever (photoshopped)in the photo as live shark bait, they use the decrepid zombie looking cats and dogs that live on the street. Those animals are infested with diseases in those countries
Yep. Not only that, but the entire thing looks set up. I could think of a million animals that would work better as shark bait than puppies and kittens
 5 years ago '04        #62
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 st21 said:
got em
lol cacs gon cac...especially illogically for each other
 5 years ago '04        #63
htown 
space
space
space
 House said:
fu*k is wrong with you? Seek help.
to someone that's not a dog lover that picture is the same as seeing a fish with a hook in its mouth...people enjoy k!lling all kinds of animals...everyone gets their panties in a bunch about dogs though
 5 years ago '04        #64
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
What's the difference in using cats/dogs and using live fish as bait? I wouldn't do it, but there's not much of a difference if you ask me. A living creature is a living creature, regardless. And yeah, I fish with live bait all the time, just not cats/dogs.
 5 years ago '04        #65
htown 
space
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
for real man, u can tell these ppl prob tortured animals and sh*t as kids which is why they are so immune and heartless to this sh*t, we got a ton of fu*kin future murderes and rapists in this forum.
lol at people on a hiphop forum where most the of music glorifies k!lling other human beings trying to stand on some moral high ground, instead of just admitting to having an emotional attachment to a certain type of animal
 09-14-2012, 07:52 PM         #66
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
its one thing to use a dog or black baby but using a little innocent kitten is jus wrong
 5 years ago '04        #67
htown 
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
It's astounding how some people seem to believe if you show compassion for one issue that you automatically don't give a fu*k about another.
not on the surface...no one will admit it...even to themselves...but you can tell by the limited outrage upon learning about "gator bait" that they rank dogs above black babies
 5 years ago '06        #68
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
I say we just let the Islanders and Fishermen just use the ignorant fu*ks in this thread instead of the poor dogs/cats. Acting like they had to go to the back of the bus and sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #69
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 UcantCme said:
its funny how there cant be an issue in this country that doesnt turn into a racial debate. Why not just have a convo on the task at hand and feel for the dogs/cats that are being harmed?

and you do realize how many whites that k!ll blacks nowadays is miniscule compared to the black on black crime but i dont see anyone on this site f!ghting for that in every thread. Explain that, a death is a death.

nice try......
It was racist whites who fu*ked up enough blacks to where they k!ll each other dumbass.

You dont hear me tho lol.

Last edited by Bass G; 09-14-2012 at 08:06 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #70
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Sniggit said:
come on, i swear some of you guys live in the fkn past

yall do know the difference between the present and the past right?
So lets forget about 9/11 then. Its the past
 5 years ago '06        #71
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
Petition signed and forwarded to others. These imbeciles need to be boiled alive.

Rockstar718 said:
who cares

when white folks used black babies as gator bait nobody said sh*t smfh

You're a fu*kin idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #72
htown 
space
space
space
 ra1n said:
so because "the spooky evil white man" supposedly used black babies for alligator bait, you don't give a sh*t about what happens to dogs?
supposedly huh...credibility gone
 5 years ago '04        #73
htown 
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
you really comparing k!lling something to them pretty much torturing dogs? fu*k outta here.
Do they torture fish, or worms when they use them as bait
 5 years ago '04        #74
htown 
space
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

fu*k is wrong with n*ggas man

Look at the terror in that dogs eyes... n*gga has a spiked hook put through his mouth, then he gets drowned alive while sharks attack him

ever seen how pigs or cows get slaughtered?
 5 years ago '04        #75
htown 
space
space
space
 samsin420 said:
I say we just let the Islanders and Fishermen just use the ignorant fu*ks in this thread instead of the poor dogs/cats. Acting like they had to go to the back of the bus and sh*t
Or slaughter all the hypocrites that eat meat and indirectly support their torture via slaughterhouses while holding another animal as sacred and not deserving of that type of treatment
 5 years ago '04        #76
htown 
space
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
So lets forget about 9/11 then. Its the past
Don't worry, there will be a qualifier...something along the lines of if it happened less than 12 years ago it's not considered the "past"...of course that number will change every year
 5 years ago '04        #77
htown 
space
space
space
 House said:
We can remember 9/11 without constantly bringing the sh*t up everywhere to purposely start a race war like cats on here do.
So people don't a.ssociate 911 with a certain level of disdain for Muslims?
 5 years ago '06        #78
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
 INF4MOUS said:

Look at the terror in that dogs eyes... n*gga has a spiked hook put through his mouth, then he gets drowned alive while sharks attack him
But apparently that's the same as INSTANTLY k!lling other animals to eat directly, like this retard with a turd for a brain said:

foshomoney said:
so it's ok to hunt a k!ll deer, turkey, duck
but using live bait is soooooooooooooooooo wrong.
gtfohwtb let them dudes catch jaws
 09-14-2012, 08:27 PM         #79
SteelCurtain43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the type of sh*t that brings me back to BX all the time...props given.
 5 years ago '04        #80
htown 
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
But apparently that's the same as INSTANTLY k!lling other animals to eat directly, like this retard with a turd for a brain said:
Have you seen any documentaries on slaughterhouses...they are hardly k!lled instantly...I don't see why people just can't say they have an irrational emotional attachment to dogs, therefore I value their lives over the lives of other animals...even some races of humans
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago