They lined up for that iPhone 5 my dude...

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #61
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
whats the weather like in new york city?
 5 years ago '10        #62
RasheeD WalletZ 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 469 469
 Jim Gunther said:
I can barely understand what your opinion is, but for me I don't need much storage and I appreciate the aesthetics of a phone with minimal slots. If Apple could find away to include removable storage without sacrificing the quality of the features I actually use then it would be appreciated. Until then removable storage isn't missed by me and many other iPhone users. You must understand that you are the minority and Apple doesn't cater to your demographic.
this that sh*t that makes souls deteriorate
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '10        #63
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 78 78
 Kalon said:
no not everyone, but just like with computers, people's needs evolve, and when you fill up a phone, it slows down a bit...

16gb phone>>> ~13gb usable space

32 gb phone>>> ~28 gb usable space

64 gb phone>>> ~60 gb usable space

for me personally as of right now:

about 12 gb of music, 5gb of photos and videos, 1 gb of apps, and nearly 2 gb of class lectures..

that's 20 gb of stuff...and i will easily surpass 30 gigs of sh*t, because i never stop adding music.

i got the 64 gb with the full intention of retiring my 5 year old ipod classic.

yall gonna say that you dont need that much storage but then yall talk about being able to add a 64gb SD card

how does that work. i guess if apple does a 128gb phone that still wouldn't be enough. so many people ask me "how come i can't do...." and its cause their phone/laptop cant handle it and may not even be able to update to the latest software.
Who actually stores a lot of music on their phones in this day and age. I have iTunes match and Google play. I usually only have new cds that I have yet to listen to on my phone. Streaming doesn't hurt because I'm usually around wifi, plus I was grandfathered in on the unlimited plan with AT&T. Must suck to have your plan.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 purpleaxxe said:
Who actually stores a lot of music on their phones in this day and age. I have iTunes match and Google play. I usually only have new cds that I have yet to listen to on my phone. Streaming doesn't hurt because I'm usually around wifi, plus I was grandfathered in on the unlimited plan with AT&T. Must suck to have your plan.
everyone isnt around a good wifi signal
itunes is a.sscheeks
google music manager is a.sscheeks
 09-17-2012, 06:00 AM         #65
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:
no not everyone, but just like with computers, people's needs evolve, and when you fill up a phone, it slows down a bit...

16gb phone>>> ~13gb usable space

32 gb phone>>> ~28 gb usable space

64 gb phone>>> ~60 gb usable space

for me personally as of right now:

about 12 gb of music, 5gb of photos and videos, 1 gb of apps, and nearly 2 gb of class lectures..

that's 20 gb of stuff...and i will easily surpass 30 gigs of sh*t, because i never stop adding music.

i got the 64 gb with the full intention of retiring my 5 year old ipod classic.

yall gonna say that you dont need that much storage but then yall talk about being able to add a 64gb SD card

how does that work. i guess if apple does a 128gb phone that still wouldn't be enough. so many people ask me "how come i can't do...." and its cause their phone/laptop cant handle it and may not even be able to update to the latest software.
12 gb of music? wtf did I just read? As if you need that type of storage for music and as if you will listen to 80% of the music on that sh*t.

Never understand people who have that type of storage.
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '04        #66
Kalon 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 purpleaxxe said:
n*gga i have had unlt'd data on ATT before an iphone ever existed. go sit down. I have all my music. who the fu*k only keeps music for a year?

RasheeD WalletZ said:
this that sh*t that makes souls deteriorate
im getting the phone because *I* want it. i chose 64 gb because i have a 16 and i had to take sh*t OFF of my phone just to do an upgrade. 32 gb is not enough. so i went to 64gb. a preorder can be cancelled if i change my mind.

Darkdrone said:
12 gb of music? wtf did I just read? As if you need that type of storage for music and as if you will listen to 80% of the music on that sh*t.

Never understand people who have that type of storage.
I do. i keep my music. if you actually rip your music to an iphone in non sh*tty audio formats, you'll use the space.

damn, n*gga cant cop an iphone without seeming like a goddamn stan.

Last edited by Kalon; 09-19-2012 at 09:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #67
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #68
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
I Just Got My Tracking Number
 5 years ago '04        #69
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6619 6619
Best Buy just called me & said they received the initial shipment that has my iphone on it, but they aren't allowed to actually sell them to customers until they open tomorrow. They scheduled a time for me to go in & pick it up though.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy