They lined up for that iPhone 5 my dude...

most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 150
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #61
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
whats the weather like in new york city?
 6 years ago '10        #62
RasheeD WalletZ 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 504 504
 Jim Gunther said:
I can barely understand what your opinion is, but for me I don't need much storage and I appreciate the aesthetics of a phone with minimal slots. If Apple could find away to include removable storage without sacrificing the quality of the features I actually use then it would be appreciated. Until then removable storage isn't missed by me and many other iPhone users. You must understand that you are the minority and Apple doesn't cater to your demographic.
this that sh*t that makes souls deteriorate
ColeWorld gave props
 
 6 years ago '10        #63
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 112 112
 Kalon said:
no not everyone, but just like with computers, people's needs evolve, and when you fill up a phone, it slows down a bit...

16gb phone>>> ~13gb usable space

32 gb phone>>> ~28 gb usable space

64 gb phone>>> ~60 gb usable space

for me personally as of right now:

about 12 gb of music, 5gb of photos and videos, 1 gb of apps, and nearly 2 gb of class lectures..

that's 20 gb of stuff...and i will easily surpass 30 gigs of sh*t, because i never stop adding music.

i got the 64 gb with the full intention of retiring my 5 year old ipod classic.

yall gonna say that you dont need that much storage but then yall talk about being able to add a 64gb SD card

how does that work. i guess if apple does a 128gb phone that still wouldn't be enough. so many people ask me "how come i can't do...." and its cause their phone/laptop cant handle it and may not even be able to update to the latest software.
Who actually stores a lot of music on their phones in this day and age. I have iTunes match and Google play. I usually only have new cds that I have yet to listen to on my phone. Streaming doesn't hurt because I'm usually around wifi, plus I was grandfathered in on the unlimited plan with AT&T. Must suck to have your plan.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 purpleaxxe said:
Who actually stores a lot of music on their phones in this day and age. I have iTunes match and Google play. I usually only have new cds that I have yet to listen to on my phone. Streaming doesn't hurt because I'm usually around wifi, plus I was grandfathered in on the unlimited plan with AT&T. Must suck to have your plan.
everyone isnt around a good wifi signal
itunes is a.sscheeks
google music manager is a.sscheeks
 09-17-2012, 05:00 AM         #65
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:
no not everyone, but just like with computers, people's needs evolve, and when you fill up a phone, it slows down a bit...

16gb phone>>> ~13gb usable space

32 gb phone>>> ~28 gb usable space

64 gb phone>>> ~60 gb usable space

for me personally as of right now:

about 12 gb of music, 5gb of photos and videos, 1 gb of apps, and nearly 2 gb of class lectures..

that's 20 gb of stuff...and i will easily surpass 30 gigs of sh*t, because i never stop adding music.

i got the 64 gb with the full intention of retiring my 5 year old ipod classic.

yall gonna say that you dont need that much storage but then yall talk about being able to add a 64gb SD card

how does that work. i guess if apple does a 128gb phone that still wouldn't be enough. so many people ask me "how come i can't do...." and its cause their phone/laptop cant handle it and may not even be able to update to the latest software.
12 gb of music? wtf did I just read? As if you need that type of storage for music and as if you will listen to 80% of the music on that sh*t.

Never understand people who have that type of storage.
ColeWorld gave props
 
 6 years ago '04        #66
Kalon 4 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 purpleaxxe said:
Who actually stores a lot of music on their phones in this day and age. I have iTunes match and Google play. I usually only have new cds that I have yet to listen to on my phone. Streaming doesn't hurt because I'm usually around wifi, plus I was grandfathered in on the unlimited plan with AT&T. Must suck to have your plan.
n*gga i have had unlt'd data on ATT before an iphone ever existed. go sit down. I have all my music. who the fu*k only keeps music for a year?

 RasheeD WalletZ said:
this that sh*t that makes souls deteriorate
im getting the phone because *I* want it. i chose 64 gb because i have a 16 and i had to take sh*t OFF of my phone just to do an upgrade. 32 gb is not enough. so i went to 64gb. a preorder can be cancelled if i change my mind.

 Darkdrone said:
12 gb of music? wtf did I just read? As if you need that type of storage for music and as if you will listen to 80% of the music on that sh*t.


Never understand people who have that type of storage.
I do. i keep my music. if you actually rip your music to an iphone in non sh*tty audio formats, you'll use the space.

damn, n*gga cant cop an iphone without seeming like a goddamn stan.


Last edited by Kalon; 09-19-2012 at 08:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #67
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '05        #68
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,734 | Props total: 2546 2546
I Just Got My Tracking Number
 6 years ago '04        #69
187Proof 503 heat pts503
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 9357 9357
Best Buy just called me & said they received the initial shipment that has my iphone on it, but they aren't allowed to actually sell them to customers until they open tomorrow. They scheduled a time for me to go in & pick it up though.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy