They lined up for that iPhone 5 my dude...

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
bx kicks threads have spread to the mobile section LOL
 5 years ago '05        #22
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2450 2450
Copped Over The Phone 10 Mins Easy
 09-14-2012, 08:15 PM         #23
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u got the money to camp out for days go on a road trip and experience life instead.
 09-14-2012, 08:50 PM         #24
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never understood the need to camp out for this sh*t, last year when the 4S came out on the 14th, I didn't do anything special-I simply got off from work at 4p, went over the AT&T store in the mall and got it in barely 20 minutes. It's not that serious, I'm doing the exact same thing this year.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Kalon 4 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
If I tell y'all how much I'm finna cop the 64gb outright for y'all gonna hate me.

$450
 5 years ago '06        #26
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25737 25737
iphone 4ss
 09-14-2012, 10:40 PM         #27
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys ordering this can do whatever you want. im not mad at you and im not mad at apple. but dont you feel kinda silly preordering and waiting for a device that technologically wise is subpar? by all means do what you want, but by the end of this year were gonna be seeing devices that are even better than the ones that are already out, and the ones that are already out are more advanced then this one. it just doesnt make sense to me.
 5 years ago '10        #28
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,945 | Props total: 8613 8613
$500 I can turn my Android operated phone into a super computer
 5 years ago '05        #29
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
only phone impressing me over the iPhone5 ATM is the Note 2 but sh*t is like a mini ipad so don't know if u can even call that a phone, hardware spec's are nice
 5 years ago '10        #30
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
People can do what they want to do. I do not a.ssociate myself with people who wait outside of a store for a product. These people are losers. I stereotype these people because you rarely meet people out there who are not naive, gullible, or easily manipulated. Convincing me that Apple should be my life is like convincing your dog why having four legs is useful. I just do not understand the whole black friday, let's camp out, stampede, people getting hurt and f!ghting over a product. It makes me question their intelligence and self-respect. You could be saving up money to start a business idea you had but no you blow it on an Iphone or whatever. You could be at home studying for an exam that you need to pass in order to move forward in life but no you use the time standing out there for a product.

Materialism is like religion you don't know why people believe in fairy tales but they do, without it they have no identity or sense of self or fall into a depression. I am all for materialism, it is a great way to manipulate people into thinking you're cool and creates instant rapport and likability or to make people jealous when in need of an ego boost, sometimes the product is amazing but a passing fancy because something better or more interesting will come along, like women, you see one hot girl, you will see 50. But to emotionally invest in a product as you would a person is just f*cking insane.

Am I just a mad hater or am I making any sense?


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 09-15-2012 at 12:44 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #31
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 MrTripleDouble said:
People can do what they want to do. I do not a.ssociate myself with people who wait outside of a store for a product. These people are losers. I stereotype these people because you rarely meet people out there who are not naive, gullible, or easily manipulated. Convincing me that Apple should be my life is like convincing your dog why having four legs is useful. I just do not understand the whole black friday, let's camp out, stampede, people getting hurt and f!ghting over a product. It makes me question their intelligence and self-respect. You could be saving up money to start a business idea you had but no you blow it on an Iphone or whatever. You could be at home studying for an exam that you need to pass in order to move forward in life but no you use the time standing out there for a product.

Materialism is like religion you don't know why people believe in fairy tales but they do, without it they have no identity or sense of self or fall into a depression. I am all for materialism, it is a great way to manipulate people into thinking you're cool and creates instant rapport and likability or to make people jealous when in need of an ego boost, sometimes the product is amazing but a passing fancy because something better or more interesting will come along, like women, you see one hot girl, you will see 50. But to emotionally invest in a product as you would a person is just f*cking insane.

Am I just a mad hater or am I making any sense?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #32
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 KJHARDY said:
$500 I can turn my Android operated phone into a super computer
fu*k outta here android n*gga... iphones got Angry Birds and Instagram
 5 years ago '10        #33
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
 Nest said:

[pic - click to view]




You're probably black so you can't read.




 5 years ago '05        #34
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 MrTripleDouble said:


You're probably black so you can't read.





hate given
 5 years ago '12        #35
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 MrTripleDouble said:


You're probably black so you can't read.









[pic - click to view]





I'm a Puerto Rican living in the suburbs of Connecticut so I'm the whitest Spanish guy you'll probably meet on this site.
 5 years ago '10        #36
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
 Nest said:





[pic - click to view]




I'm a Puerto Rican living in the suburbs of Connecticut so I'm the whitest Spanish guy you'll probably meet on this site.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #37
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
 youduglas said:
you guys ordering this can do whatever you want. im not mad at you and im not mad at apple. but dont you feel kinda silly preordering and waiting for a device that technologically wise is subpar? by all means do what you want, but by the end of this year were gonna be seeing devices that are even better than the ones that are already out, and the ones that are already out are more advanced then this one. it just doesnt make sense to me.
Because only a fool would try to keep up with technology. To do so would require endless resources among other things. Therefore, most people simply buy what complements their needs for the interim and upgrade when needed. And whether you agree or not, an iphone does fit everyone's need. The processors and others parts of android phones aren't needed when most of these people have computers at home, work, school, etc. It's simply overkill.
 5 years ago '07        #38
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365

So he is going to wait 7 days... that is crazy. I pre-ordered my iPhone 5 at 12a and was done with confirmation at like 12:07a. Dude is doing this for attention.
 09-15-2012, 02:46 AM         #39
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaneDawg said:
these people need to get jobs
it's an apple product, of course they don't have jobs. they're either hipster starbucks employees or "artists".
 5 years ago '06        #40
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 402 402
 MrTripleDouble said:


You're probably black so you can't read.





[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy