The iPhone 5 WON'T Be Able To Use Voice And Data Simultaneously On Certain Carriers

most viewed right now
NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #101
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 109 109
I'll preface this statement by saying I have an android(GSII-skyrocket) but I have no issues with apple. I owned a 3gs and regularly use my wife's 4s if mine is out of reach, so I'm familiar with both but prefer my Samsung.

But this is a real issue here. Many of you on Boxden may not use the feature a lot or at all but it's something that all iphone's should offer. The number of people out there that conduct business on their phones will find this unsettling.

If this was an metro pcs or a cheap prepaid phone then maybe it wouldn't be a big deal, but Apple and Apple users take pride in their device being the best out there. The Iphone is supposed to be the cream of the crop, king of the hill, top dog phone and it cannot deliver this simple feature to 2 of it's larges customer bases??

Problem is, people will still line up around the block to buy it, people on here will still defend it( I dont use it.... wait a year for VoLTE and it will be fine...) and it will break records for sales again. So you ask yourself, will apple really care about pushing this phone to the limits if people will buy it no matter what? I think we can all agree the announcement of the 4s was underwhelming, so people waited for the 5, and now that's underwhelming also. How long will it take before people start demanding more from apple?
 4 years ago '07        #102
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 134 134
 Kadillac87 said:
Apple not wasting their time to support SVDO because it will be defunct within a year.
Guess they thought the same seeing that they didn't support it in the iPhone 4 & 3, even tho the tech was there.

I don't get it, they are the richest company with the "best phone available" and they couldn't spend a little extra for a second antenna??
 4 years ago '11        #103
Kadillac87 212 heat pts212
space
space
$16,770 | Props total: 2369 2369
 genobee said:
Guess they thought the same seeing that they didn't support it in the iPhone 4 & 3, even tho the tech was there.

I don't get it, they are the richest company with the "best phone available" and they couldn't spend a little extra for a second antenna??
First, the iPhone 3 wasn't available for Verizon. It was exclusively AT&T. Second, iPhone 4 was exclusively AT&T for a while too. So again, it wasn't developed for Verizon. iPhone 5 is the first developed with all the carriers in mind. And third, it's not just a second antenna. It's a third antenna. It already has two antennas for reception. Having to add a third antenna just for CDMA networks complicates the manufactures process more than the benefits of supporting SVDO for a year.
 4 years ago '05        #104
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,060 | Props total: 985 985
Thats a damn shame. I got the old EVO 4G and use voice and data at the same damn time. sh*t aint even running on its default carrier either. Apple lost
 4 years ago '08        #105
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
CDMA doesn't support voice and data. That's the network. Yes, a manufacture can use an extra antenna to work around the inadequacies of the network, but it's still a network problem.
And their is the problem. Apple again said u don't need it, so f. U. And that is the problem with Apple they say like it or not we don't care, and people will still go buy it brain dead.
 4 years ago '04        #106
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:
Samsung loves it's customers
would never change this galaxy 2 for anything in the world

bring on the lawsuits
 4 years ago '05        #107
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
space
$34,200 | Props total: 5129 5129
 TheMindOf said:
These android kids are so annoying. You can tell they get no bi*ches.

Hand a bi*ch an iphone 5 to put their number in and hand one a Galaxy (whatever the fu*k phone that nobody cares about) and see the difference
Hand a bi*ch a SII or SIII and she gonna say "damn your screen so big" then I say "Thats not the only thing thats big"

Then she take a look at the LED HD amoled screen and realizes the future s3x tape we will make will show up in 1080p on that phone and will show up flawless

SIII>>>

Step up your pimpin homie, iPhones aren't special or exclusive, sh*t everyone damn near has one, and chances are the bi*ch has one because alot of females aren't techy they usually get things for status anyway and keeping up with the Jones'..

Last edited by Hold That; 09-15-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #108
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Hand a bi*ch a SIII and she gonna say "damn your screen so big" then I say "Thats not the only thing thats big"

Then she take a look at the LED HD amoled screen..

SIII>>>

Step up your pimpin homie, iPhones are special or exclusive, sh*t everyone damn near has one, and chances are the bi*ch has one because alot of females aren't techy they usually get things for status anyway and keeping up with the Jones'..
It's funny that you say everybody has an iPhone but you're acting like the SIII is special. It was the best selling smartphone last year. Everybody has a SIII too apparently.

4 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It's funny that you say everybody has an iPhone but you're acting like the SIII is special. It was the best selling smartphone last year. Everybody has a SIII too apparently.

Best selling smart phone because it was new and can do damn near everything.. If the iPhone with its cult following didn't drop anything, do the common since, what Phone you think will hold the best selling crown? That don't mean everyone has it, just mean it was the newest hottest selling thing on the market, while all iphone lovers like you sat back and twiddled your thumbs until the iPhone came out to be disappointed again.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-15-2012 at 02:09 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Best selling smart phone because it was new and can do damn near everything.. If the iPhone with its cult following didn't drop anything, do the common since, what Phone you think will hold the best selling crown? That don't mean everyone has it, just mean it was the newest hottest selling thing on the market, while i'll phone lovers like you sat back and twiddled your thumbs until the iPhone came out to be disappointed again.
Android has a 70% market share. Everybody has it. You're not special son. Best selling phone with the OS with the greatest market share and you're trying to say you're exclusive. Now, that's really a sheep.

4 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Android has a 70% market share. Everybody has it. You're not special son. Best selling phone with the OS with the greatest market share and you're trying to say you're exclusive. Now, that's really a sheep.

Android has 70% market share because the Android OS is offered on multiple phones besides just ONE. What does that have to do with the Samsung III? That offers a great OS, the latest Android OS and the superior hardware at the same time.

I never said SIII was exsclusive, find A POST WHERE I SAID IT WAS AN EXCLUSIVE PHONE. I said the IPhone wasn't exsclusive.

Instead you try to put words in my mouth in an attempt to win a battle you already lose. As I said, iPhone isn't exclusive NOR luxurious has you're brainwashed to believe. As I said, almost everyone has had one.. SIII has more exclusivity than an iPhone if it was for comparison purposes, even though nothing can be "exclusive" if it's easily attainable that goes for both the Apple and Samsung.

But I find more iPhone fans walk around acting like their phone is so exclusive like nobody can't easily get an iPhone like you can easily get any other phone.. the Iphone lost it's mystic 2 years ago.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-15-2012 at 02:15 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Android has 70% market share because the Android OS is offered on multiple phones besides just ONE. What does that have to do with the Samsung III? That offers a great OS, the latest Android OS and the superior hardware at the same time.
What does that have to do with you trying to proclaim being exclusive when you have the best selling phone with the OS that has the greatest marketshare?

4 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
What does that have to do with you trying to proclaim being exclusive when you have the best selling phone with the OS that has the greatest marketshare?

since it's clear im dealing with a retard who's lazy, and like to put words in peoples mouths in order to win a debate.. lets revisit what was said..

#TheReturn said:

Step up your pimpin homie, iPhones aren't special or exclusive, sh*t everyone damn near has one, and chances are the bi*ch has one because alot of females aren't techy they usually get things for status anyway and keeping up with the Jones'..
where does this say Samsung is exclusive?

Is that your technique though? Keep putting words in peoples mouths and posting over and over saying false sh*t in attempts to hope the person you're debating with will get frustrated with you making up sh*t and eventually stops posting?
 4 years ago '09        #114
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,659 | Props total: 1252 1252
 4 years ago '11        #115
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
since it's clear im dealing with a retard who's lazy, and like to put words in peoples mouths in order to win a debate.. lets revisit what was said..

where does this say Samsung is exclusive?

Is that your technique though? Keep putting words in peoples mouths and posting over and over saying false sh*t in attempts to hope the person you're debating with will get frustrated with you making up sh*t and eventually stops posting?
It's pretty simple. If you're dissing iPhone for everyone having it, then you are praising Samsung for being exclusive. That is, unless you're a hypocrite.

Let's not act like you didn't try to defend Samsung being exclusive.

#TheReturn said:
That don't mean everyone has it, just mean it was the newest hottest selling thing on the market,

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-15-2012 at 02:34 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #116
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 109 109
 Kadillac87 said:

I really feel like you're dumbing yourself down to make a point and that's sad.

You know if this was a thread about "highest selling" or "larger marketshare" you would be in here arguing about how Android is on 100 different phones vs 1 iphone.

But now you want to contribute all of Androids sales to just the SIII so you can refute homie about exclusivity??? Just stop while your ahead.
 4 years ago '07        #117
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
Razr Maxx can do it. Iphone losing
 4 years ago '11        #118
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
I really feel like you're dumbing yourself down to make a point and that's sad.

You know if this was a thread about "highest selling" or "larger marketshare" you would be in here arguing about how Android is on 100 different phones vs 1 iphone.

But now you want to contribute all of Androids sales to just the SIII so you can refute homie about exclusivity??? Just stop while your ahead.
You say this as if people don't use different brands of Android phones to try to say Android evolved and iPhone didn't.

4 years ago '08        #119
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 14 14
lmao fukking iphone is a piece of sh*t man
 4 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It's pretty simple. If you're dissing iPhone for everyone having it, then you are praising Samsung for being exclusive. That is, unless you're a hypocrite.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this guy BLATANTLY making sh*t up.. I re post the quote point out I never said it, and THEN HE STILL CONTINUES TO MAKE sh*t UP BY SAYING I SAID SAMSUNG IS EXLCUSIVE..

Like I said, either you're a complete moron and comprehension is not your strong suit. Or you blantantly make sh*t up when you debating with people latch onto it until the person you arguing with just gives up and walks away..

Let's not act like you didn't try to defend Samsung being exclusive.

Show me a post where I said Samsung is exclusive? Did I not say "anything thats easily attainable can not be considered exclusive" did I not say "that goes for both apple and samsung?"

How is that defending samsung to be exclusive?

Just stop posting fam, please you're k!lling yourself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy