The iPhone 5 WON'T Be Able To Use Voice And Data Simultaneously On Certain Carriers

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 TheMindOf said:
These android kids are so annoying. You can tell they get no bi*ches.

Hand a bi*ch an iphone 5 to put their number in and hand one a Galaxy (whatever the fu*k phone that nobody cares about) and see the difference
because showing off you have an iphone gets all the bi*ches...

You sound even more like a no pus*y getting kid.
 09-15-2012, 06:12 AM         #82
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my god my iphone 5 doesnt do data and voice calls at the same time... Guess who doesnt care, me a person who is buying a iphone5... But the people who do care are droid users who are anti-iphone.. If your galaxy s3 can do it enjoy it.. Samsung will be on its 10th galaxy phone tryna knock off iphone when the iphone 6 is announced
 5 years ago '05        #83
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 white-chocolate said:
is that why they use cheap plastic on their phones instead of metal

i will not however defend the iPhone5 especially at the price of $899 for how minimal they upgraded it from the 4S
Yes.
 5 years ago '04        #84
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Kadillac87 said:
If you read the guy I quoted, you would know the point of this article. The guy said you can do voice and data over LTE. I was showing him how nobody supports voice over LTE in the US yet. It's not that hard to understand.
I get what you're saying ... and i get what you're avoiding. the manufacturers know what the deal is here with LTE and CDMA, and the companies that care to try are adding in extra antennas so why couldnt apple do it... and to think they charging people $900 for an inferior device
 09-15-2012, 08:43 AM         #85
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, I have only used voice and data a few times. Some of them being while using the Google Maps, and others when I was looking something up real quick for the person I was on the phone with. Other than that, I normally do not use data while on a phone call. Getting emails is important to me, but I am not going to read emails while I am on the phone. I can wait for my phone call to end to receive and read my email.

While it is another case of Apple offering less hardware wise than other manufacturers and charging you a premium price to have the Apple logo on your phone, IOS and the ecosystem, most Iphone users could care less about it.

I will give Apple this much, they do understand their consumer base and what features they could care less about. Unfortunately that mentality will never win me over because some of those "little" features I do care about and Apple does not offer that product to people like me. This is why people either love Apple products or hate them. Because Apple does not care about people who do not like their products. They do not try to win them over. They do not care about the smaller percentage of people who want certain products.

Other manufacturers do, including WP8 phone manufacturers. This mentality will eventually start hurting Apple. It will not be in the near future, but as other manufacturers start marketing better and putting out better quality phones, people are going to start asking the question, "Why doesn't my Iphone do that?". Look at Samsung, three years ago, nobody would have ever said that Samsung would be putting up the numbers they are putting up. Time will tell whether Apple's business model of "We know what the consumer wants" works in the end. It has not worked in the PC market. Windows still owns the PC market by an extremely large margin.
 5 years ago '07        #86
krizko nazty 1 heat pts
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
The phones that do support this ability get like 4 hours of battery life tho.

Dudes reaching.
 5 years ago '05        #87
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
I use it. It can come in handy at times
 5 years ago '04        #88
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 TheMindOf said:

Hand a bi*ch an iphone 5 to put their number in and hand one a Galaxy (whatever the fu*k phone that nobody cares about) and see the difference
im missing out on these hoes without that instamessage manee
 5 years ago '04        #89
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 xeduran said:
Seriously, I have only used voice and data a few times. Some of them being while using the Google Maps, and others when I was looking something up real quick for the person I was on the phone with. Other than that, I normally do not use data while on a phone call. Getting emails is important to me, but I am not going to read emails while I am on the phone. I can wait for my phone call to end to receive and read my email.

While it is another case of Apple offering less hardware wise than other manufacturers and charging you a premium price to have the Apple logo on your phone, IOS and the ecosystem, most Iphone users could care less about it.

I will give Apple this much, they do understand their consumer base and what features they could care less about. Unfortunately that mentality will never win me over because some of those "little" features I do care about and Apple does not offer that product to people like me. This is why people either love Apple products or hate them. Because Apple does not care about people who do not like their products. They do not try to win them over. They do not care about the smaller percentage of people who want certain products.

Other manufacturers do, including WP8 phone manufacturers. This mentality will eventually start hurting Apple. It will not be in the near future, but as other manufacturers start marketing better and putting out better quality phones, people are going to start asking the question, "Why doesn't my Iphone do that?". Look at Samsung, three years ago, nobody would have ever said that Samsung would be putting up the numbers they are putting up. Time will tell whether Apple's business model of "We know what the consumer wants" works in the end. It has not worked in the PC market. Windows still owns the PC market by an extremely large margin.
this isnt just about voice over data... my last point on this is that it gives your phone better reception to have 2 antennas. it's how apple eventually fixed the antenna issues with the iphone 4.. at first they gave out bumpers when there should have been a recall , then they actually bothered to fix the problem. Now when it comes to the vzw iphone 5 they should have included the extra antenna and they didnt
 5 years ago '07        #90
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 TheMindOf said:

how old are you? 5? you use a PHONE to impress a girl, i hope you are trolling man.
 5 years ago '11        #91
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 fat_boyy21 said:
this isnt just about voice over data... my last point on this is that it gives your phone better reception to have 2 antennas. it's how apple eventually fixed the antenna issues with the iphone 4.. at first they gave out bumpers when there should have been a recall , then they actually bothered to fix the problem. Now when it comes to the vzw iphone 5 they should have included the extra antenna and they didnt
Apple does have two antennas for better reception. They would have to had added a third for voice and data over Verizon. So it's better reception, or voice and data over Verizon for a year.
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 ham00di said:
how old are you? 5? you use a PHONE to impress a girl, i hope you are trolling man.
U must not be texting hoes emojis. Hoes love emojis. Hoes in the club know the deal will I pull out the iPhone. Don't even have to say a word. Panties already moist.

5 years ago '11        #93
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kadillac87 said:
U must not be texting hoes emojis. Hoes love emojis. Hoes in the club know the deal will I pull out the iPhone. Don't even have to say a word. Panties already moist.

They probably pissed their pants.
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 Jesszman said:
They probably pissed their pants.
Girls pee-pee when they see me
 5 years ago '06        #95
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
pull out ur iphone in the club and they'll wonder if ur friends are gay too
 5 years ago '06        #96
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
you guys obviously are oblivious to the fact that apple is trying to simplify the manufacturing process.. they are building 1 phone. that can do cdma and gsm. and world world wide.
this SVDO sh*t only applies to ONLY Verizon and sprint which is still cdma
while the world is gsm.
 5 years ago '12        #97
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 2571 2571
what exactly does this mean?
 5 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 otherside said:
what exactly does this mean?
Apple not wasting their time to support SVDO because it will be defunct within a year.
 5 years ago '04        #99
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Who uses voice on an iPhone when you can just use iPhone on an iPhone??

It's all in the name..

5 years ago '04        #100
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
Kadillac I thought you only took L's in sports section, didn't know you were spreading your stupidity to other sub-forums
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago