The official Carolina Panthers (KEEP POUNDING) vs New Orleans Saints Week 2 1 PM EST Thread

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 e G o Maniac said:
Please don't tell me the Panthers have created their own lil gay a.ss saying like the Giants. "KEEP POUNDING"

"ALL IN"

"RESTORE THE ROAR"

fu*k all y'all f*ggots with these lame a.ss taglines.
Because the grope fest that is the Lambeau Leap is so much cooler all teams do lame sh*t...the basic premise of cheering for a group of men that don't give 3 sh*ts about you is lame. With that said RISE UP 2012 FALCONS
 5 years ago '04        #22
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 e G o Maniac said:
Please don't tell me the Panthers have created their own lil gay a.ss saying like the Giants. "KEEP POUNDING"

"ALL IN"

"RESTORE THE ROAR"

fu*k all y'all f*ggots with these lame a.ss taglines.
Yeah, because a man with cancer telling his teammates to "Keep pounding" is gay. Go fu*k yourself you soulless fu*k.



In 2003, Mills was diagnosed with cancer. He kept working while undergoing long rounds of chemotherapy. The night before the Panthers’ home playoff game against Dallas following the 2003 season, Mills gave a memorable speech to the team.

Mills: "When I found out I had cancer, there were two things I could do – quit or keep pounding," Mills told the team at one point. "I’m a f!ghter. I kept pounding. You’re f!ghters, too. Keep pounding!"

 5 years ago '04        #23
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 wjcorner said:
Because the grope fest that is the Lambeau Leap is so much cooler all teams do lame sh*t...the basic premise of cheering for a group of men that don't give 3 sh*ts about you is lame. With that said RISE UP 2012 FALCONS
The sh*t that we have isn't lame. Dude had cancer, it actually has meaning to it. They even have it on our workout wall in the stadium.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 ghettofied said:
The sh*t that we have isn't lame. Dude had cancer, it actually has meaning to it. They even have it on our workout wall in the stadium.


[pic - click to view]

Still lame. I don't care about its origin. You're trying to use it as a hoorah so there are zero fu*ks to be given here.
 5 years ago '05        #25
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 e G o Maniac said:
Still lame. I don't care about its origin. You're trying to use it as a hoorah so there are zero fu*ks to be given here.
You sir...sound like a fu*king idiot....
 5 years ago '04        #26
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 Majestic_GMMB said:
You sir...sound like a fu*king idiot....
Nah. I just think the sh*t is stupid. What the fu*k does him saying that to the 03 team have to do with using it as a hoorah 9 years later? Not only is the notion of these hoorah's dumb, this specific one sounds like something a pr0n director would tell his actors. That makes it even worse. fu*k your gimmicky phrases. Go out and play the damn game.
 5 years ago '05        #27
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 e G o Maniac said:
Nah. I just think the sh*t is stupid. What the fu*k does him saying that to the 03 team have to do with using it as a hoorah 9 years later? Not only is the notion of these hoorah's dumb, this specific one sounds like something a pr0n director would tell his actors. That makes it even worse. fu*k your gimmicky phrases. Go out and play the damn game.
Honestly I don't think they use it unless they have a thing for brea$t Cancer or something...we don't use it to pump up the team to my knowledge...I don't remember hearing it at all last year...
 5 years ago '04        #28
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 e G o Maniac said:
Nah. I just think the sh*t is stupid. What the fu*k does him saying that to the 03 team have to do with using it as a hoorah 9 years later? Not only is the notion of these hoorah's dumb, this specific one sounds like something a pr0n director would tell his actors. That makes it even worse. fu*k your gimmicky phrases. Go out and play the damn game.
Yep, you are officially a moron. You sir should be banned from talking football. You probably don't even live in Green Bay or Wisconsin in general. Your a.ss probably jumped on that Green Bay bandwagon in the 90s and stuck with it. fu*king loser. Saying something is a hoorah because a dude with cancer said it? You know how retarded that is? You sound like a person I would bi*ch slap in public for saying ignorant sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #29
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Honestly I don't think they use it unless they have a thing for brea$t Cancer or something...we don't use it to pump up the team to my knowledge...I don't remember hearing it at all last year...
No, we don't use it like that. I just used it in this thread because Mills played for both the Saints and Panthers. Hes a legend for both teams. fu*king bandwagon Packers fan talking sh*t about a "hoorah" saying. What a clown.
 5 years ago '05        #30
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 e G o Maniac said:
Nah. I just think the sh*t is stupid. What the fu*k does him saying that to the 03 team have to do with using it as a hoorah 9 years later? Not only is the notion of these hoorah's dumb, this specific one sounds like something a pr0n director would tell his actors. That makes it even worse. fu*k your gimmicky phrases. Go out and play the damn game.
im sure you played sports in your day homie, you trying to tell me your squad had no rallying cries ever? i know when we played football we had our sh*t, and played the rocky soundtrack during gameday. anything to keep that edge and focus. stupid? perhaps, but i think a lot of teams do it. we see pregame huddles all the time and teams are saying or doing something
 5 years ago '04        #31
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 ghettofied said:
No, we don't use it like that. I just used it in this thread because Mills played for both the Saints and Panthers. Hes a legend for both teams. fu*king bandwagon Packers fan talking sh*t about a "hoorah" saying. What a clown.
Been a fan since 92, born in 88. Tell me their record that season. I became a fan because I was born in Wisconsin and my family loved the Packers, and so have I ever since I was young enough to understand football, bi*ch boy.
 5 years ago '04        #32
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
 StateProperty88 said:
im sure you played sports in your day homie, you trying to tell me your squad had no rallying cries ever? i know when we played football we had our sh*t, and played the rocky soundtrack during gameday. anything to keep that edge and focus. stupid? perhaps, but i think a lot of teams do it. we see pregame huddles all the time and teams are saying or doing something
I only played through high school, but nah not really. Just the usual put your hands in, say a few words, then dominate on 3. I get those general pre-game hype sessions, it's just.. I don't know. I guess I don't understand these little two or three liners that are supposed to motivate someone lol. Let's just change the subject because it looks like some people in here are getting upset.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 ghettofied said:
No, we don't use it like that. I just used it in this thread because Mills played for both the Saints and Panthers. Hes a legend for both teams. fu*king bandwagon Packers fan talking sh*t about a "hoorah" saying. What a clown.
As soon as we start talking about this Carolina Panthers posted about it on Facebook...I guess we are using this as our Hoorah this year....But if they going to say Keep Pounding they need to run the fu*king ball and pound the defense...but fu*k that let's back to Panthers Vs Saints Football...Packers already had their game
 5 years ago '04        #34
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 Fras1788 said:
Not sure if serious.

Ok, so basically thats the same thing if Denver put up a Peyton Manning statue. He'll always be a Colt.

The panthers were a piece of sh*t expansion team looking for something for their team to rally around. So they signed a Saints legend, made a statue out of him, so that prior to his illness he would've felt bad had he gone to the Saints, and retired there.

Sam Mills will always be a Saint. fu*k the Panthers FOREVER.
Really dude? Not the same concept. Dude was dying of cancer and was f!ghting it and then said the "keep pounding." Saying for us. SMH. Whatever makes you sleep better. We got his saying on our jerseys. Not yours.
 5 years ago '04        #35
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
Saints 34-24. Newton won't be able to keep up with Brees.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Insane Mane 
space
avatar space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
No matter how much any Carolina Dan wants to believe Sam mills is their guy, I applaud that he made an impact on u guys but if he ever does make the hof it will be in a saints uniform.
 5 years ago '04        #37
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 Insane Mane said:
No matter how much any Carolina Dan wants to believe Sam mills is their guy, I applaud that he made an impact on u guys but if he ever does make the hof it will be in a saints uniform.
What's a Carolina Dan? I think it will be up to his wife and other family members. He won't make the Hall. But, he made a huge impact on us. Not so much for you guys.
 5 years ago '04        #38
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Gotti211 said:
Saints by 17 in a statement game.
On the road...

Saints may win but 17
 5 years ago '05        #39
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
CAN WE GET THE fu*k OFF THIS STUPID a.ss SAM MILLS sh*t...DAMN

I honestly don't give a fu*k who he played for....If the Panthers win or lose Sunday I still won't care...All I care is about Cam Newton and the offense putting up points and the defense trying to limit Brees as much as we can...
 5 years ago '08        #40
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 e G o Maniac said:
Been a fan since 92, born in 88. Tell me their record that season. I became a fan because I was born in Wisconsin and my family loved the Packers, and so have I ever since I was young enough to understand football, bi*ch boy.
Our record the season the Keep pounding sh*t came about?

11-5 and a trip to the superbowl
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy