OFFICIAL Nintendo Wii-U Launch all info (All regions)

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-13-2012, 11:34 PM         #141
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks nice and all, but they should worry about making some sort of attachment or something that can play DS games on that bi*ch. i cop one in second...
 09-14-2012, 12:47 AM         #142
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
PC users say the same thing whenever new consoles come out.
and they always right
 5 years ago '04        #143
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
this gets hacked. im buying the sh*t out of it.
 09-14-2012, 07:19 AM         #144
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wii-poo

i aint getting this i aint 11 years old now, i get better stuff to spend money on... this is still worse than 360 and ps3 graphic wise... nintendo are history
 5 years ago '05        #145
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 BMS said:
wii-poo

i aint getting this i aint 11 years old now, i get better stuff to spend money on... this is still worse than 360 and ps3 graphic wise... nintendo are history

[video - click to view]


Does this look worse?... wii u is gonna have basicly all the same Multiplat games that 360 and ps3 has
 5 years ago '10        #146
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 Da Ill One said:
fine have fun going through pages of a thread to get the info you f*ggots want, tried to make it easier for you but all you guys ever do is bi*ch and moan...so fine fu*k off and search for the info yourself
Yall done made DIO mad
 5 years ago '12        #147
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Mr.Heismen said:
im about to buy one then wait two moths untill your able to mod it then just download all my sh*t
If that happen than im definately getting one
 5 years ago '07        #148
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #149
Freedumb 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 0 0
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #150
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 DevilsNeverCry said:

[pic - click to view]

Sir....You and Chris Tucker just made me want to buy a Wii U....lol
 5 years ago '05        #151
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Best Buy also taking pre orders now.
 5 years ago '05        #152
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
So the graphics/visuals up to par with current gen 360/ps3? Better? Worse? I'm interested, if they modded this id be 100% sold.
 5 years ago '04        #153
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
wtf is nintendo land
 09-14-2012, 12:47 PM         #154
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:


Does this look worse?... wii u is gonna have basicly all the same Multiplat games that 360 and ps3 has
Yes, if not on par... deffo not better... They bringing this out 7 years after 360. They 7 years late, they needed to make something to compete with ps4 and new xbox
 5 years ago '04        #155
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 BMS said:
Yes, if not on par... deffo not better... They bringing this out 7 years after 360. They 7 years late, they needed to make something to compete with ps4 and new xbox

So when the 360 and ps3 first dropped the games looked like they do now? Of course the games aren't going to look that much better right now. The beginning of every gen is like that. Give it a year or two.
 5 years ago '12        #156
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 SSJVEGETO said:
So when the 360 and ps3 first dropped the games looked like they do now? Of course the games aren't going to look that much better right now. The beginning of every gen is like that. Give it a year or two.
I think he was referring to the power of the console, this console shouldve have been on the market 5-6years ago than it wouldve been a real competition...
 5 years ago '04        #157
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 Pleasure Boy said:
I think he was referring to the power of the console, this console shouldve have been on the market 5-6years ago than it wouldve been a real competition...
I honestly think that the PS4 and the 720 will not be as big of a leap as people think. I could, and might be, wrong but I don't think it will be. Sony doesn't need to put out another $599 console.
 5 years ago '11        #158
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 SSJVEGETO said:
I honestly think that the PS4 and the 720 will not be as big of a leap as people think. I could, and might be, wrong but I don't think it will be. Sony doesn't need to put out another $599 console.
I agree I think 720 and the PS4 we'll be on par with some of the games being ran at max on a powerful PC gaming rig.
 5 years ago '11        #159
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3880 3880
 DominationCM said:
I agree I think 720 and the PS4 we'll be on par with some of the games being ran at max on a powerful PC gaming rig.
Thanx for that GZA quote. Never quite knew what he said right there.
 09-14-2012, 03:42 PM         #160
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy