OFFICIAL Nintendo Wii-U Launch all info (All regions)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Krazie said:
I wasn't necessarily talking about thread creating, just the substance of posting in any threads. You've been just as bad as anyone here in that area.
Where did I call anybody out besides the creator of this thread for his choice of words when creating the title. I never pointed any fingers at anybody, so why are you?
 5 years ago '04        #102
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
More info:

Nintendo TVii supported by 'all' major US and Canadian cable companies, dish services.

Nintendo TVii will support "all" cable and dish carriers in the US and Canada, Nintendo director of strategic partnership Zach Fountain told Engadget this afternoon. He said that no major carriers are excluded, and the only requirement for signing up is inputting your cable company's account information to the Wii U. DVR and TiVO functionality are plugged in similarly, where users input information via web, and services resultantly pop up on the Wii U. Nintendo TVii launches with the Wii U on November 18 in the US and Canada for free, and remains exclusive to North America for the time being.

5 years ago '11        #103
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
Maybe noone posted in that thread because that game looks like a.ss...and there's thousands of threads in this section without a trolling title that have respnses in them so your "Reason" is stupid... you want me to change the title? fine but you better not troll in ANY thread for the rest of your mserable little existance...
Or what? Aren't you the same person who said you can't ban people?
 5 years ago '12        #104
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Jesszman said:
Or what? Aren't you the same person who said you can't ban people?
Let him ban me, if that makes him happy. If standing up for something without calling people names, or calling people out for obvious bias/trolling reasons gets me banned, so be it.
 09-13-2012, 04:07 PM         #105
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
You all are pus*y n*ggas and are not doing anything to help this bullsh*t section it has gone to sh*t anyways no one checks up for news here
DAMN this n*gga mad!!!
 5 years ago '05        #106
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,389 | Props total: 8065 8065
people catching feelings on bx
 09-13-2012, 04:09 PM         #107
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
I wasn't necessarily talking about thread creating, just the substance of posting in any threads. You've been just as bad as anyone here in that area.
exactly that guy is a proven ps3 stan and acts like his shyt dont stink
 5 years ago '11        #108
space
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Let him ban me, if that makes him happy. If standing up for something without calling people names, or calling people out for obvious bias/trolling reasons gets me banned, so be it.
Nobility.

LAwLB15 said:
DAMN this n*gga mad!!!
 5 years ago '04        #109
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
i'ma get this to sell on ebay!
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
space

Earlier this morning, Reggis Fils-Aime took to the stage at the Nintendo Direct Conference in New York City to announce the launch information for the Wii U. With the premium Wii U bundle featuring 32GB of flash memory, people began to wonder through what means would they be able to upgrade that seemingly-small amount of space? Well Reggie was quick to address this.

Speaking to Engadget, Reggie stated that "You can plug in a full-on three terabyte hard drive if you want. I'll love you as a digital consumer."

3TB is a lot of memory for one console. One has to wonder what people would download to take up a whole 3TB of memory.

With this information now public, how will the developers gear their digital products - DLC, games, etc. - on the Wii U's eShop? Will they be mindful of those that have gone the extra mile in purchasing more memory, or might they consider the 32GB or 8GB owners first and foremost? Only time will tell, but for now, it looks like Nintendo has digital-download consumers in their highest regard.

That's a lot. What do you guys think? This certainly makes me more mindful of my purchase. Not sure if I should go premium, or just save the extra $50 for a game and cop the standard set.
 5 years ago '04        #111
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
I thought games made the console? Even with subpar graphics the WiiU had a decent shot if i delivered on software. What we got was hardly anything to speak of. A fu*kin mario game that i cant tel the difference between it and the damn 3ds version. The ONLY game worth getting is zombieU and even that is not a k!ller app. The Big N let me down.
 5 years ago '07        #112
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1845 1845
more shovelware for nintendo
 09-13-2012, 06:26 PM         #113
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
I thought games made the console? Even with subpar graphics the WiiU had a decent shot if i delivered on software. What we got was hardly anything to speak of. A fu*kin mario game that i cant tel the difference between it and the damn 3ds version. The ONLY game worth getting is zombieU and even that is not a k!ller app. The Big N let me down.

shoulve had mario galaxy 3 or a new zelda game ready for launch..those wouldve been k!ller apps for sure...ive always said they shoulda scrapped skyward sword for the wii and just delayed it a year as a wii U title and made it much better...i heard the next zelda wont be out til 2014...i dont see wii u selling well without atleast 1 k!ller app franchise like mario, smash bros, metroid, zelda, etc.
 5 years ago '08        #114
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Wii sh*t all over again

the kids that got Wii back in 06 are now teens into Chief Keef and see this like

the casuals are passed the fad Ellen buzz/

and old folks that got Wii are dead

Last edited by The N; 09-13-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #115
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
When Nintendo finally revealed Wii U would support up to two GamePad controllers, one of the first questions many fans asked was "How much will one of those cost?" After Nintendo's Wii U launch presentation earlier today, I caught up with Nintendo of America president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime to ask just that. Much to my surprise, Fils-Aime said gamers wouldn't have to worry about it - Nintendo isn't planning on selling GamePads as accessories in North America.

"We have deliberately not announced the availability of the GamePad as a separate, standalone accessory here in the United States," Fils-Aime told me. "The reason for that is simple - there are no games in the launch window that take advantage of a second GamePad. And [because of that], I want all of that hardware production to be focused on driving sales at retail.

"What I mean by that is that Wii U is a console and a GamePad together. If I were to take additional GamePads and make them available as an accessory, then I would have less Wii U console hardware to sell into retail. You know, probably one of your questions is whether I'm going to meet demand. The only way we're going to achieve that here in the Americas is to not have that GamePad accessory, so I can maximize my overall volume."

So there you go. One less thing to factor into your budget.

-

I understand the reason behind it, but it's also kind of stupid...what if you buy a WiiU and the one gamepad you have breaks, because you know accidents can and do happen. then what you are forced to use a differnt controlle rlike the old WIi one or the Wii U Pro controller? that's good they are there but damn at least let people get an extra tablet if they need one.
 5 years ago '04        #116
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
a new mario game is always hard to resist. must cop
 5 years ago '05        #117
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,389 | Props total: 8065 8065
makes sense
 5 years ago '04        #118
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
NSMBU is the k!ller app. We might not see it like that, but the last one (NSMBWii) has sold over 26 million. Its save to say that Nintendo isn't worried.
 5 years ago '04        #119
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Nintendo knows it has to save all of its huge software announcements for E3 2013 to counter 720 and PS4 revealing.

I'm expecting them to pack a huge punch of AAA games at the next E3.
 09-13-2012, 06:51 PM         #120
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly I understand its a big WII U Day but one giant thread would be great, the clutter is as bad as all the sports game sh*t right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy