Lupe Fiasco Squashes Beef With Chief Keef At Toronto Concert

most viewed right now
 127
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Some of the guys I work with know Lupe and he is a real humble dude. He never dissed Chief Keef. Just last week people on BX were saying that Chief Keef was going to Mason Bethize Lupe from the CHI. That was just internet talk. Nobody got or is getting Mason Bethized. Lupe came out to 69th & Ashland in the middle of the hood just last month. Lupe is not a rah rah dude. Chief Keef is from a generation where anything you even mention somebody's name they can take it as a diss.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 5275 5275
I grew a major respect for Lupe speaking his mind, the truth behind Cheif Keef and the likes - but this right here? pus*y sh*t. Going against everything that he stands for (as a man). You can guide a dude in the right direction without tryin' to bow out and suck his d!ck, Lupe.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 ice wolf said:
Revolusionist isn't a word.

'Revolutionary'
Well yeah, Revolusionist isn't a word, but Revolutionist





Last edited by Young Buck; 09-13-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #44
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 MemphBleek05 said:
In my opinion, it makes no sense for Lupe to shout Keef out. Lupe is on record, saying that the culture Keef represents, scares him. How do you make this statement, then turn around and shout out the figurehead (as far as his statement goes), of this culture?
Yeah but saying something scares you isn't exactly an insult. With the murder rate ever increasing in Chicago, with young kids k!lling themselves like trading Pokemon cards of course he would be scared of the effect that Keef's music has. And I said this in another thread, I had seen Keef's one interviews for the first time and he seems like a guy thats a really cool fellow and the rowdy knucklehead he portrays himself to be. I think that's what Lupe was trying to esablish. But now you got Keef throwning insults and threats cause he took what was said out of context. Lupe doesn't want to end up like Jojo and there's nothing wrong with that.
 6 years ago '05        #45
MemphBleek05 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$11,108 | Props total: 13818 13818
 ALTheGreatS said:
Yeah but saying something scares you isn't exactly an insult. With the murder rate ever increasing in Chicago, with young kids k!lling themselves like trading Pokemon cards of course he would be scared of the effect that Keef's music has. And I said this in another thread, I had seen Keef's one interviews for the first time and he seems like a guy thats a really cool fellow and the rowdy knucklehead he portrays himself to be. I think that's what Lupe was trying to esablish. But now you got Keef throwning insults and threats cause he took what was said out of context. Lupe doesn't want to end up like Jojo and there's nothing wrong with that.
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe established a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
 6 years ago '08        #46
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 MemphBleek05 said:
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe established a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
Exactly
 09-13-2012, 12:23 PM         #47
RealXtrav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe made a smart move, regardless of what was said it DEFUSED the situation..hopeful that will teach ninjas to do the same..Lupe won the battle in a long term perspective but lost in the present moment. He sees the vision, ninja. To each is own..Yall think Chief, his crew and fans would learn a lesson if Lupe tried to SON him or worst demand respect because he's older and more experienced???

"It is the ignorant man who seeks his own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant man, therefore, who is the selfish man. The truly wise man is never selfish. He is a seer, and recognizes the fact that he, a single member of the one great body, is benefited in just the degree that the entire body is benefited, and so he seeks nothing for himself that he would not equally seek for all mankind."
 09-13-2012, 12:28 PM         #48
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe is on another planet as of late.
 09-13-2012, 12:37 PM         #49
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is Keef at least still gonna smack him next time he sees him?

now he definitely should
 6 years ago '07        #50
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,808 | Props total: 3046 3046
whats up with f*gs and misleading thread titles?
 6 years ago '05        #51
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,092 | Props total: 1956 1956
Lupe bi*ched up a 30yr old nicca calling a 16 yr old big homie
 6 years ago '05        #52
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
Lupe shook 1's again.
 6 years ago '11        #53
CoochieCrook 
space
avatar space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3309 3309
 Young Buck said:
Lupe just basically played himself, he can't even back up his talk. He talked that sh*t about the President like he's a revolutionist, but backs down towards some 17 year old punk
Every battle aint fought with fists dummy
 09-13-2012, 01:42 PM         #54
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Some of the guys I work with know Lupe and he is a real humble dude. He never dissed Chief Keef. Just last week people on BX were saying that Chief Keef was going to Mason Bethize Lupe from the CHI. That was just internet talk. Nobody got or is getting Mason Bethized. Lupe came out to 69th & Ashland in the middle of the hood just last month. Lupe is not a rah rah dude. Chief Keef is from a generation where anything you even mention somebody's name they can take it as a diss.
Real sh*t and I've met the n*gga 2 times before (2006-2007)
 6 years ago '07        #55
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 MichaelKnight said:
 6 years ago '12        #56
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 MemphBleek05 said:
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe established a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
I hear you my dude. And the only thing I can say is one word

Fear

And I'm not mad or clowning Lupe for feeling that way. He probably he said what he said in a moment of feelings and your right it's somewhat hypocritical. It's like a definition of the famous line "Pop sh*t & apologize". But I'm not mad at Lupe for back tracking cause Keef doesn't seem like a rational dude. He's young, famous & reckless and I don't Lupe wants to be or anyone around him to be a statistic of the Chi town rap scene violence.
 6 years ago '04        #57
chi - lite 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
I GUESS CHEEF KEEFS TWITTER REALLY WAS HACKED AFTER ALL HUH ? IF HE REALLY SAID THOSE THINGS HE WOULDVE SURE ADMITTED IT. SHAME ON LUPE FOR BEING A GROWN a.ss MAN AND NOT BEATING THE sh*t OUT OF A TEENAGER. sh*t COULD OF HELPED HIM HAVE A BETTER IMAGE FOR UP AND COMING EMCEES OUT OF CHICAGO TO FOLLOW. THATS WHAT WE NEED HERE IN CHICAGO. MORE EMCEES VS RAPPERS, RAPPERS VS RAPPERS AND EVEN..... A WEST SIDE VS SOUTH SIDE BEEF FOR THE MEDIA AND THE MAYOR TO SINK THEIR TEETH INTO. LUPE FROM THE WEST SIDE AND CHEEF FROM THE SOUTH SIDE ?... THIS WOULD BE GREAT. I KNOW NOT ONE n*gga IN THE CITY THAT WOULDNT HELP SELL OUT THIS EVENT. WELL I KNOW ONE WHO WONT.... LETS GET SOME COMMON VS LIL WHOEVER, TWISTA VS BIG WHOEVER, RHYMEFEST VS LIL SOMEBODY... IM SURE n*ggaS WILL LOVE IT. ADDS THE ICING TO THE MURK RATE CAKE IN MY CITY. WHERE n*ggaS WOULD LOVE TO DIE BEFORE EVEN LOOKING LIKE SOMEONE REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING PEACEFUL.
 6 years ago '07        #58
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,287 | Props total: 20141 20141
 RealXtrav said:
Lupe made a smart move, regardless of what was said it DEFUSED the situation..hopeful that will teach ninjas to do the same..Lupe won the battle in a long term perspective but lost in the present moment. He sees the vision, ninja. To each is own..Yall think Chief, his crew and fans would learn a lesson if Lupe tried to SON him or worst demand respect because he's older and more experienced???

"It is the ignorant man who seeks his own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant man, therefore, who is the selfish man. The truly wise man is never selfish. He is a seer, and recognizes the fact that he, a single member of the one great body, is benefited in just the degree that the entire body is benefited, and so he seeks nothing for himself that he would not equally seek for all mankind."
no lupe lost the battle

enough promotion for the album lupe
 6 years ago '10        #59
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
lupe is smarter than what some of you may seem to think.

dont be surprise cheif keef gets smoked.
 6 years ago '09        #60
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
let me get this right....diss the kid....beef with him on twitter and then not only cop a plea but call a dude younger then you "big homie"


thats soft
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
92 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
231 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
131 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy