DMX's Calls Out Drake's Talent, Says He Doesn't Understand The New Generation Of Rap Music, & More

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
N99@ X need another intervention...cringe invoking sh.t right there.
 5 years ago '06        #102
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Philly B said:
think of the numerous music legends who have overdosed throughout the history of music, does that discredit what they did?

dude said 2 platinum albums like that was some crazy feat
if u look at the greatest legends of ALL genres of music most of them was junkies
 5 years ago '06        #103
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
fu*k dmx drake will lyrically slaughter this bum a.ss dude

drake needs to shut this has been up old a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

he still gotta get at common first
 5 years ago '06        #104
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
oh the todays hiphop generation where we glorify a crackhead whos been to jail countless of times

and slander a good citizen/artist who doesn't cause trouble but is successful and supports everyone around him
didnt drake say he was gonna catch a body? i kno its just music but i have more respect for a real dude who, than, some bi*ch a.ss suburban kid, who tryna perpetuate sh*t he isnt about. i dont dislike drake, but thats real talk tho, muthafu*ka be saying sh*t in his that aint even 10% real, like wen he was talking about running down in that tattoo artist and then sent his goons in while he was in the car on some pus*y sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #105
space
space
 X-NINE said:
So he ain't cause no trouble against that boy CB and getting his sh*t sliced in ?

You purposely left that out to prevent ether
 09-13-2012, 03:32 PM         #106
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the DMX "boxden member voice" is fu*king k!lln me

a X interview >>>>>>>
 5 years ago '11        #107
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 BrookLynnStiles said:
pretty much. yes, X is a smart dude, and he's real and all that, but you're blind if you don't see that he's just blatantly hating on Drake because Drake's not from the hood, not gutter, and sings about his relationships. why doesn't he feel the same way about Nicki or Wayne? this is just a classic old head hating on a young'n cause he came up fast and blew up big doing it a different way than he did and he's mad.

And it's not about the Aaliyah thing cause X has been saying this from before that.
 5 years ago '04        #108
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 Minister said:
crack or not...fu*k drake

5 years ago '11        #109
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 jackiiexgarciia said:
X was a legend in the game & drugs done fu*ked him up
my man needs help ASAP & a major detox i hope once he gets this help he can focus on the rap game again & make a huge come back. He's the last of the dying breed
And what breed is that?

X ain't the last of nothing.
 5 years ago '05        #110
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
I aint a drake fan.. But he a talented young dude.. But he need to be him self... I guess that's a YM thing.

But on the real note.. X need to take care of him self. And not let the thing's in life fu*k him his health.. Whatever it is dude is consuming, it's really taking him down slowly.. Hope he pulls through for real..

Tired of see'ing a lot of real brothers dissapearing..
 5 years ago '05        #111
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 tonystarks21 said:
oh the todays hiphop generation where we glorify a crackhead whos been to jail countless of times

and slander a good citizen/artist who doesn't cause trouble but is successful and supports everyone around him
good citizens don't catch bodies

Last edited by Philly B; 09-13-2012 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #112
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 knowughetto said:
Robert Roofus, just give it up, you lost...

You have no evidence to back up what you're saying. Confidance pulled up some facts about X's music and record sales and you're still hating. Drake will NEVER be able to pull off what X did. Just stop while you're ahead, cause you're getting ethered by everyone in here..
No evidence?

I stated that Take care will do better than DMX's next album. I'm pretty sure that's a fact, idiot.

And Drake, nor ANY artist today won't be able to pull off what DMX did because sales are HELLA different now than they were back then.

It's sad that you have to use inflated sales as a crutch in order to strengthen your weak a.ss argument.
 5 years ago '04        #113
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 ImInHerMouth said:
pretty much. yes, X is a smart dude, and he's real and all that, but you're blind if you don't see that he's just blatantly hating on Drake because Drake's not from the hood, not gutter, and sings about his relationships. why doesn't he feel the same way about Nicki or Wayne? this is just a classic old head hating on a young'n cause he came up fast and blew up big doing it a different way than he did and he's mad.

And it's not about the Aaliyah thing cause X has been saying this from before that.

I AM FROM THE HOOD, LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!!!! -
 5 years ago '12        #114
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 knowughetto said:
Yes he is...and yet you think Aubrey is an MC? That n*gga can't even sing. He even admitted that he's a studio singer...
And now we're just going to act like Drake doesn't rap at all in order to support arguments?

Yeah, you're done here.
 5 years ago '05        #115
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 nightmare said:
if u look at the greatest legends of ALL genres of music most of them was junkies
that's what I'm saying. Drug addicts put out great music a lot of times. Who are we to judge?
 5 years ago '10        #116
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474

GOAT breakfast club interview
 5 years ago '05        #117
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Philly B said:
that's what I'm saying. Drug addicts put out great music a lot of times. Who are we to judge?

5 years ago '04        #118
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 ImInHerMouth said:
And what breed is that?

X ain't the last of nothing.
He is though. He did his thing while flipping the bird to everyone and everything.

Movies, Music, Books........ Mission statements.....

All while flashing a Big F you to the labels and rappers.

Eminem came VERY CLOSE, but X had movies on many fronts and major production studios.

X was a pioneer, however he has fallen prey to his own weakness, his defiance to reality

He said it many times, HE KNEW he NEEDED help, but he went, beating to his own drum, and suffered much for it. I don't feel sorry for no man, but I do wish he would open his eyes and use that intelligent mind of his.

I fear it's too late for his body though, dude looks sick

And then there's Drake. Actor turned rapper turned lover turned womanizer turned gangsta turned sympathist. I disagree with his moves and motives, but I do say he has talent. My concern is that he has no idea who he is anymore because of how easily dude has flopped around in roles in only 3 years. Crying for Rihanna, now treating grammy winners like nominees...... sure

Last edited by Confidance; 09-13-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 09-13-2012, 04:01 PM         #119
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robert Roofus said:
I can't hear you over the sound of Drizzy going platinum two times in a row
How much money is that putting in your pocket? You're dancing for Drake like a monkey and he's not even throwing you any peanuts.
 5 years ago '04        #120
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 156 156
I watched the first two videos. This is straight up sad.

DMX is a real dude. In the overall rap scene, he made a big mark. He is completely high during this interview though. You are naive if you deny that. Do you see how skinny he is/ how he is shaking and rambling about dumb sh*t/ licking his lips every 3 seconds? The guy needs help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago