DMX's Calls Out Drake's Talent, Says He Doesn't Understand The New Generation Of Rap Music, & More

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 Robert Roofus said:
I can't hear you over the sound of Drizzy going platinum two times in a row
1996–98: It's Dark and Hell Is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood (When CDs were $22.99 a pop...... ON SALE)

In February 1998, DMX released his debut major-label single, "Get at Me Dog", on Def Jam Recordings. The single was certified Gold by the RIAA. His first major-label album, It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, which included the single "Ruff Ryders Anthem", was released in May 1998. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart in the U.S and sold over five million copies.

Later that year in December, DMX released his second album, Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, where it remained for three consecutive weeks. Within one week of the album's release, 670,000 units were shipped.[citation needed] It was eventually certified Platinum four times. As a result, DMX was the second rapper in history (following Tupac Shakur) to have released two albums in the same year, which both debuted at number one on Billboard 200.

Tell Audrey to catch up

1999–2000: ...And Then There Was X

DMX released his third and best-selling album (as of January 2012), ...And Then There Was X, on December 21, 1999. It was his third album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200. Its most popular single, "Party Up", became his first Top Ten hit on the R&B charts. Singles "What's My Name?" and "What These bi*ches Want" were also popular.[citation needed] The album was certified Platinum six times.

2003: Grand Champ

His fifth album, "Grand Champ", once again debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 charts, placing DMX as the only musical artist in history to release five consecutive albums (his entire album catalog at the time) that debuted at number one. Singles include "Where Tha Hood At" and "Get it on the Floor". After its release, he informed the public that he planned to retire, and that Grand Champ would be his final album.

lol no contest

Last edited by Confidance; 09-13-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #62
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 Confidance said:
1996–98: It's Dark and Hell Is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood (When CDs were $22.99 a pop...... ON SALE)

In February 1998, DMX released his debut major-label single, "Get at Me Dog", on Def Jam Recordings. The single was certified Gold by the RIAA. His first major-label album, It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, which included the single "Ruff Ryders Anthem", was released in May 1998. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart in the U.S and sold over five million copies.

Later that year in December, DMX released his second album, Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, where it remained for three consecutive weeks. Within one week of the album's release, 670,000 units were shipped.[citation needed] It was eventually certified Platinum four times. As a result, DMX was the second rapper in history (following Tupac Shakur) to have released two albums in the same year, which both debuted at number one on Billboard 200.

Tell Audrey to catch up

DMX released his third and best-selling album (as of January 2012), ...And Then There Was X, on December 21, 1999. It was his third album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200. Its most popular single, "Party Up", became his first Top Ten hit on the R&B charts. Singles "What's My Name?" and "What These bi*ches Want" were also popular.[citation needed] The album was certified Platinum six times.

His fifth album, "Grand Champ", once again debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 charts, placing DMX as the only musical artist in history to release five consecutive albums (his entire album catalog at the time) that debuted at number one. Singles include "Where Tha Hood At" and "Get it on the Floor". After its release, he informed the public that he planned to retire, and that Grand Champ would be his final album.

lol no contest

Preach
 5 years ago '06        #63
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Nobody wants to give timberland 500k per track or missy or hear them rap or sing in the same songs as aaliyah, Dmx cant do anything for this album but bark and static is dead. Why hate on drake for doing something all of them was prolly approached with first. When drake mentioned it then everybody said something. She's been dead for years, u cant tell me timberland didnt know about the songs she had unreleased
 5 years ago '06        #64
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
This mother fu*ker is straight up high as fu*k ....... he just played himself.... never seen this dude this bad
 5 years ago '07        #65
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Confidance said:

Tell Audrey to catch up

lol no contest
look at him now...

No contest.
 09-13-2012, 12:48 PM         #66
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
I'm not a Drake fan by any means, but I question DMX's music. n*gga always had a song on his album about God then the 15 other tracks were about k!lling n*ggas and fu*king bi*ches.
He represents everyone's inner turmoil. Pac represented this too
 09-13-2012, 12:50 PM         #67
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
look at him now...

No contest.
Drake couldn't even hold X's nut sack. X really lived every single word he rapped about. Drake raps about flaggin' and catchin' bodies. Ain't nobody trying to hear his phony tough talk. His style is for the bi*ches and bi*ch a.ss dudes
 09-13-2012, 12:55 PM         #68
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i can only watch 1 of these vids...this sh*t is hard to watch..DMX needs help ASAP
 5 years ago '05        #69
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 blackjewelz said:
look at him now...

No contest.
think of the numerous music legends who have overdosed throughout the history of music, does that discredit what they did?

dude said 2 platinum albums like that was some crazy feat
 09-13-2012, 01:07 PM         #70
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theHighlife04 said:

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
I got blood on my d!ck cause I fu*ked a corpse

Got Cheeve? said:
I swear crack and drugs that are categorized as "speed" like meth and other type drugs be making dudes act gay as fu*k like X in these videos. He's talking and acting just like a meth/crack head sh*t is sad. I've seen these fools on the streets all the time. Dude's be talking all whiny like X in this video, mad expressive and acting like little kids and sh*t with their mannerisms, which comes off gay usually.

That reminds me, I remember when I lived in San Diego, I was smoking weed with my co-worker in this workshop. This girl stopped by with her gay friend. Dude was saying he used to get high as fu*k on meth and back his a.ss up on a doorknob and fu*k himself with the doorknob

I told him to dead that right away, the girl got offended and tried to act like I was being homophobic. So then I put her in her place by telling her how would you like it if I was talking about getting high on coke and fu*king a jacuzzi jet stream? She was like, "Ew" and I said, "Exactly." Dude shut up after that and started acting way less flamboyant Them Cali gay dudes are extra extra out there. That's cool that you like being gay and all, but don't start talking all graphic in front of people, straight people get called out all the time when they talk graphic like that in front of people they barely know, it's just not how society works.

Whenever I would run when I was out in Cali, I would hear people whistle at me or honk their horn. 4 out of 5 times, it was some flamboyant guys
 5 years ago '12        #71
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Confidance said:

Tell Audrey to catch up

lol no contest
Lol @ comparing Hip Hop sales back then to now.

Drake wins again.
 5 years ago '04        #72
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Robert Roofus said:
Lol @ comparing Hip Hop sales back then to now.

Drake wins again.
Who said Drake going Plat?

I thought that was you... yep.

Sorry, Drake lost
 5 years ago '04        #73
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
look at him now...

No contest.
True but I only stated facts.
 09-13-2012, 01:25 PM         #74
noelstayloco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robert Roofus said:
DMX is such a f*g. Hating on him because he's going to outsell your latest album times like, 50?

All he does is hate on Drake because he's jealous of him.

Get this old a.ss, washed up, crack addict the fu*k out...Dude was a lame, is a lame, and always will BE a lame.
Do you know what a lame is??? Because it's not DMX, it's drake, the dude in your avy.
 5 years ago '09        #75
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
who got the documentary link?
 09-13-2012, 01:28 PM         #76
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robert Roofus said:
DMX is such a f*g. Hating on him because he's going to outsell your latest album times like, 50?

All he does is hate on Drake because he's jealous of him.

Get this old a.ss, washed up, crack addict the fu*k out...Dude was a lame, is a lame, and always will BE a lame.
DMX over sold 20 mil in the states, has 5 #1 albums on billboard

Take Care
 5 years ago '05        #77
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 Emperor85 said:
when did dmx rap about fu*kin a corpse? how do you know his "good" friends with wayne? where do you get your bullsh*t from,internet blogs?
he said "blood on my d!ck from fu*king A CORPSE"...yes corpse dude got the lyrics right *edit*

Last edited by theylikeme05; 09-13-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 09-13-2012, 01:36 PM         #78
RealXtrav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry can't respect someone whose was on crack...regardless of how real he was, he had a good run but this is just embarrassing, who allowed this happen??
 5 years ago '12        #79
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Confidance said:
Who said Drake going Plat?

I thought that was you... yep.

Sorry, Drake lost
Drake's ALREADY plat. And he's done it twice in THIS state of Hip Hop.

EVERYBODY was going platinum back then, so for you to post up DMX's sh*t like it means something is pretty irrelevant.

Especially since that old a.ss n*gga gonna sell 2,000 copies first week
 5 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Damn X, you look fu*ked up...He's still one of the best mc's out today..but I will pray for the man...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago