DMX's Calls Out Drake's Talent, Says He Doesn't Understand The New Generation Of Rap Music, & More

most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sumeet_Sahni
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #2
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,958 | Props total: 3912 3912

i love x. this is sad. hope nothing happens to him.
 4 years ago '05        #3
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,762 | Props total: 1553 1553
 4 years ago '06        #4
j-gip 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 175 175
get this man some help.
 4 years ago '12        #5
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,138 | Props total: 3934 3934
lol Oh the same dmx who rapped about demons and sh*t, k!llings n*ggas and fu*king a corpse. That dmx? lol. 90s was the same sh*t as 00s. THE EXACT SAME. I was raised on 90s and i can name a sh*t ton of wack a.ss gimmicky 90s rappers who go hand in hand with wack a.ss rappers from the 00s. I fu*k with some of x past sh*t but dude is a bitter hypocrite whose mad he fell the fu*k off. He talks sh*t about drake or whoever, yet still hes good friends with wayne. Not even a fan of drake but x bi*ch tol much. Maybe if his a.ss stayed of the rock, wasnt busy impersonating federal agents and speeding on an express way at 100mph, he'd be further than he is.

Last edited by daman729; 09-12-2012 at 11:07 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #6
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not a Drake fan by any means, but I question DMX's music. n*gga always had a song on his album about God then the 15 other tracks were about k!lling n*ggas and fu*king bi*ches.
 09-13-2012, 01:50 AM         #7
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw tha one where he spoke on his momz...That sh*t got me
 4 years ago '05        #8
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$6,230 | Props total: 1521 1521
 daman729 said:
lol Oh the same dmx who rapped about demons and sh*t, k!llings n*ggas and fu*king a corpse. That dmx? lol. 90s was the same sh*t as 00s. THE EXACT SAME. I was raised on 90s and i can name a sh*t ton of wack a.ss gimmicky 90s rappers who go hand in hand with wack a.ss rappers from the 00s. I fu*k with some of x past sh*t but dude is a bitter hypocrite whose mad he fell the fu*k off. He talks sh*t about drake or whoever, yet still hes good friends with wayne. Not even a fan of drake but x bi*ch tol much. Maybe if his a.ss stayed of the rock, wasnt busy impersonating federal agents and speeding on an express way at 100mph, he'd be further than he is.
when did dmx rap about fu*kin a corpse? how do you know his "good" friends with wayne? where do you get your bullsh*t from,internet blogs?
 4 years ago '07        #9
1LynguisticMind 176 heat pts176
space
space
$24,835 | Props total: 877 877
what is my dude on though
 4 years ago '04        #10
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
 Emperor85 said:
when did dmx rap about fu*kin a corpse? how do you know his "good" friends with wayne? where do you get your bullsh*t from,internet blogs?

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
I got blood on my d!ck cause I fu*ked a corpse
 4 years ago '11        #11
gmacn 2 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 244 244
that ni99a is high on EVERYTHING!!! this ni99a could not sit still while talking
 4 years ago '11        #12
invaderchin 163 heat pts163
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 906 906
omg....i didnt know dmx spoke so homo like....wow
 4 years ago '04        #13
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18
space
space
$10,856 | Props total: 345 345
Dude is shaking like Michael J. Fox.....WTF!?
 09-13-2012, 04:09 AM         #14
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 invaderchin said:
omg....i didnt know dmx spoke so homo like....wow
I swear crack and drugs that are categorized as "speed" like meth and other type drugs be making dudes act gay as fu*k like X in these videos. He's talking and acting just like a meth/crack head sh*t is sad. I've seen these fools on the streets all the time. Dude's be talking all whiny like X in this video, mad expressive and acting like little kids and sh*t with their mannerisms, which comes off gay usually.

That reminds me, I remember when I lived in San Diego, I was smoking weed with my co-worker in this workshop. This girl stopped by with her gay friend. Dude was saying he used to get high as fu*k on meth and back his a.ss up on a doorknob and fu*k himself with the doorknob

I told him to dead that right away, the girl got offended and tried to act like I was being homophobic. So then I put her in her place by telling her how would you like it if I was talking about getting high on coke and fu*king a jacuzzi jet stream? She was like, "Ew" and I said, "Exactly." Dude shut up after that and started acting way less flamboyant Them Cali gay dudes are extra extra out there. That's cool that you like being gay and all, but don't start talking all graphic in front of people, straight people get called out all the time when they talk graphic like that in front of people they barely know, it's just not how society works.
 4 years ago '05        #15
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 288 288
DMX is last of a dying breed.

People can't handle real when it comes to entertainment figures that's why when they hear the realness it sound strange to them.

People are to used to hearing public figures who have hours and hours of elocution lessons and that includes your fav rappers. n*ggas act like all these rappers speak from the heart when its all just a well planned circus act.

DMX even when high is one real motherfu*ker in interviews.
 09-13-2012, 04:30 AM         #16
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX is a legend, period.

My momma listen to DMX.
 4 years ago '07        #17
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,926 | Props total: 1 1
You n*ggas are dumb, X ain't mad that he fell off. If you know anything about X you know he always blasted the industry. For the rappers and the behind the scenes shady business that goes on. X ain't change a bit. He still has no filter and says things that he "shouldn't" say because he doesn't know how to bite his tongue. That's what made him appealing when he came on, because he was a true hood n*gga and not rapping about the fancy sh*t he got, and he never was the n*gga with the shiny a.ss cars and jewelry. X is and will always be a real a.ss dude. The industry needs more loud mouth n*ggas who don't just sit there and take the d!ck up their a.ss and smile for the label heads and do whatever the fu*k they wanted to do. That's what hip-hop was built upon. It's grown too corporate and everybody is politic'n.

EDIT: And for all the n*ggas "oh man x is on that sh*t, he ain't the same" X was on that same sh*t before he made it. If you like anything he ever made, trust he was high as sh*t as he was making it. Yet n*ggas turn around and praise current rappers who admit they are on all kinds of sh*t too. 70% of these n*ggas are fu*ked up, deal with it. These n*ggas ain't life heroes, they just spit some nice lines.

Last edited by SOCIALITE; 09-13-2012 at 04:44 AM..
 09-13-2012, 04:52 AM         #18
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crack or not...fu*k drake
 4 years ago '09        #19
Willi263 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 585 585
 Emperor85 said:
Flesh of My Flesh...album "Bring Your Whole Crew".........."I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse/I got blood on my d**k, cus I f**ked a corpse"
 4 years ago '04        #20
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,965 | Props total: 808 808
u can disagree if u want but i understand his point
I dont think he was high,everything he said made sense ,he looked more like someone who´s off medication ...
@ this point i can only wish him well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
86 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
75 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
123 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
121 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
33 comments
22 hours ago