Kenya Bell – Formerly of ‘B-ball Wives’ – Gets Half of NBA Star’s Fortune

most viewed right now
 159
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #82
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17578 17578
I do think Charlie got gypped, but Dee Grande already had the most powerful post and n*ggas are still ignoring it
 5 years ago '09        #83
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,179 | Props total: 13445 13445
 Dee Grande said:
they had an E special called Basketball Wives (long before the TV series), and they were one of the couples profiled. he met her at michigan state (he was the one chasing her), she was working at GM, stuck with him when he didn't get drafted and while they ended up on welfare. then followed him overseas, where he made a name for himself and got called up by the nba. and she was going to medical school instead of just sittin on her a.ss, spending his nba money.


on paper, he had one of the better nba chicks. what hope do the rest of us have
Derwin & Melanie
 09-13-2012, 09:04 PM         #84
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pre-nup if you're wealthy....no brainer. By all means, take care of your children, maybe even give your ex wife a house or somewhere to live. After that, its a wrap.

but you know what, this is not because of hoes, MEN let this happen. What the fu*k happened to you n*ggas? well you grandfathers?

yall gave these hoes power!! you let them become judges, and let them vote, and all that extra sh*t. now we all have to pay because n*ggas wanted to treat bi*ches equal and sh*t. this is not wavy.
 5 years ago '08        #85
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,757 | Props total: 9007 9007
What's wrong wth you motherfu*kers? You don't HAVE to get married.

I suggest you don't. what benefits are there? Oh tax wah wah. I hope you pay half motherfu*kers.
 5 years ago '05        #86
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 6924 6924
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I do think Charlie got gypped, but Dee Grande already had the most powerful post and n*ggas are still ignoring it
That's why I had to change my statement but still she got her own money now just hate how the court system works
 5 years ago '12        #87
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 10108 10108
he bought her parents a house and she still robbed him. he probably had to f!ght to keep his parents house.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159















At least 2 of these n*ggas will suffer the same fate
 5 years ago '07        #89
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
i hate reading sh*t like this
 09-13-2012, 10:48 PM         #90
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
pre-nup if you're wealthy....no brainer. By all means, take care of your children, maybe even give your ex wife a house or somewhere to live. After that, its a wrap.

but you know what, this is not because of hoes, MEN let this happen. What the fu*k happened to you n*ggas? well you grandfathers?

yall gave these hoes power!! you let them become judges, and let them vote, and all that extra sh*t. now we all have to pay because n*ggas wanted to treat bi*ches equal and sh*t. this is not wavy.
The judge can throw the prenup for many reasons if he/she deems it unfair. It is on the discretion of the judge whether it holds or not. So just getting a prenup won't work because it might be thrown out.

NBA players might think about not getting married and just adopt or be with someone but not marry.

When this is the only means of income for the rest of your life you must take care of yourself over anybody else. So that means securing your funds in the best possible manner. Getting married isn't a good option for NBA players or any athlete for that matter.
 5 years ago '08        #91
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 1887 1887
went to high school with dude pretty cool, he super lost though smh
 5 years ago '12        #92
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Judge always favors the female

These baaad bi*ches are smart in one way, getting money
 5 years ago '04        #93
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 thetfd said:

[pic - click to view]


Let’s face it, you can walk away from a high-profile title without stumbling when you got bank following you.
Kenya Bell may not technically be a “basketball wife” any longer, but the former “Basketball Wives” star will be leaving the marriage with a lot of NBA dough.
You might recall, Kenya and Charlie were entangled in a bitter divorce battle over money. Charlie wanted Kenya to support him, claiming he makes pennies with no more NBA contract. Kenya wanted Charlie to give up a chunk of his seven-figure savings and pay child support.
But the outcome of a judgment filed on August 27 determines neither has to pay spousal support; but Charlie has to shell out $1,000/month in child support, but they’ll share custody of their two daughters. Kenya keeps the marital home in
Michigan, and the home bought for her parents. Charlie gets the condo in Vegas and the home he bought his parents.
As for cold hard cash, Kenya was awarded $780,000 from Charlie’s savings … leaving him with $656,000. She also gets half of the $670,000 from another account.
Kenya gets HALF OF EVERYTHING from the following: Charlie’s NBA 401k plan, his NBA retirement plan, his NBA pension, NBA welfare plan, and NBA supplement benefit plan.
Charlie does not get anything from Kenya’s “Basketball Wives” money.



[pic - click to view]

 09-13-2012, 11:38 PM         #94
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WADECOUNTY said:
Judge always favors the female

These baaad bi*ches are smart in one way, getting money
How are they smart? The system is designed for them to snatch up a dudes earning only for just being his girl.

sh*t aint rocket science just the science of whorism
 5 years ago '06        #95
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
off the bi*ch.. you get the kids and your money.. simple
 5 years ago '04        #96
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Dee Grande said:
they had an E special called Basketball Wives (long before the TV series), and they were one of the couples profiled. he met her at michigan state (he was the one chasing her), she was working at GM, stuck with him when he didn't get drafted and while they ended up on welfare. then followed him overseas, where he made a name for himself and got called up by the nba. and she was going to medical school instead of just sittin on her a.ss, spending his nba money.


on paper, he had one of the better nba chicks. what hope do the rest of us have
i was going to go in on this broad until you posted this. she was really there with dude. still, i don't see why he gotta pay all that money from savings, give up property, child support.....what did she contribute to the marriage other than her being his main source of pus*y???? the price of pus*y is so fu*king high these days. n y can't he get some of her basketball wives money??? what type of sh*t is that where the man has to spend n the woman doesn't? he must have fu*ked up somehow. she even got more than half of his savings. what the fu*k??? thats that sh*t i don't like.
 5 years ago '08        #97
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Dee Grande said:
actually, she was his training partner in italy. she rebounded all his shots while he was tryna step his game up for the NBA


[pic - click to view]

idk, the more I read about their relationship it looks like she deserved a good bit of that money. With that said, he should have gotten a piece of the basketball wives money since she needed his name to become that.

You never know what he did in that relationship, someone has to fu*k up really bad for you to want to stab them in front of your kids. She's supporting him all these years when no one wanted him, literally shooting in the gym with him & he comes up and starts disrespecting the marriage, idk it sounds pretty fair to me.

You know there are a lot of hoes that try to come up off of a guy's hard work but there are also a lot of women out there that are legit and fall in love with a guy and actually want him to do well. I've seen this "rare phenomena" first hand in my own life and in my friends', not all females are hoes and not all males are dogs, yeah, they exist but it's not smart to paint with a broad brush.
 5 years ago '08        #98
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 getyagameup said:
i was going to go in on this broad until you posted this. she was really there with dude. still, i don't see why he gotta pay all that money from savings, give up property, child support.....what did she contribute to the marriage other than her being his main source of pus*y???? the price of pus*y is so fu*king high these days. n y can't he get some of her basketball wives money??? what type of sh*t is that where the man has to spend n the woman doesn't? he must have fu*ked up somehow. she even got more than half of his savings. what the fu*k??? thats that sh*t i don't like.
she had a lot going for herself. she probably went into court crying about how she sacrificed her own stuff for him. this case was probably an easy W for her
 5 years ago '11        #99
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17578 17578
 Illuminati said:
What's wrong wth you motherfu*kers? You don't HAVE to get married.

I suggest you don't. what benefits are there? Oh tax wah wah. I hope you pay half motherfu*kers.
marriage is just a piece of paper to me
 09-14-2012, 07:11 AM         #100
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kenya gets HALF OF EVERYTHING from the following: Charlie’s NBA 401k plan, his NBA retirement plan, his NBA pension, NBA welfare plan, and NBA supplement benefit plan.
Charlie does not get anything from Kenya’s “Basketball Wives” money.
Damn, so she gonna get half of his pension and everything he make going forward, but she aint gotta divvy up sh*t to offset any of it?

Whats his is hers,

And Whats hers..... is hers.

Wooooooooooow they ruthless out here.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy