Kenya Bell – Formerly of ‘B-ball Wives’ – Gets Half of NBA Star’s Fortune

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
Dizamn, I don't even like hearin stories bout dudes gettin took from a divorce...its disturbing and I feel bad for Charlie...sad
 09-13-2012, 08:09 AM         #42
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this charlie bell?
 5 years ago '04        #43
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
damn son... DAMN i told yall n*ggaz "Basketball Wife:" is a promising career
 5 years ago '10        #44
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Dee Grande said:
they had an E special called Basketball Wives (long before the TV series), and they were one of the couples profiled. he met her at michigan state (he was the one chasing her), she was working at GM, stuck with him when he didn't get drafted and while they ended up on welfare. then followed him overseas, where he made a name for himself and got called up by the nba. and she was going to medical school instead of just sittin on her a.ss, spending his nba money.

on paper, he had one of the better nba chicks. what hope do the rest of us have

dude just spoke the truth. if you cant make it with a chick from college that you came up with and went on welfare with; Who can you make it with?????

damn, i was never one for marriage and this story def doesnt help.
 5 years ago '09        #45
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,086 | Props total: 22531 22531
 MysticKJ said:
she got more cash from his account than he did?

she got to take half of his career finances, but he gets none of her finances when her earnings are solely based on being married to a n*gga that hoops at one point in time

that's why some n*ggas just k!ll these women
Somebody was ahead of there time.
 5 years ago '05        #46
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
bi*ch You Wasn't With Me Shooting In The Gym !!!
 5 years ago '07        #47
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 5 years ago '04        #48
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Highway robbery!!!
 5 years ago '09        #49
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35294 35294
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Never heard of dude
well you started watching basketball in 2010, of course you've never heard of him
 09-13-2012, 09:17 AM         #50
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Wow that n*gga lost big time........keep telling y'all n*ggas to marry a woman of substance instead these groupies hoes in wife's clothing.
 5 years ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Never heard of dude
You heard of the Michigan State Flintstones right? Mateen Cleaves, Mo Pete, Antonio and Robaire Smith ahhh never mind. Dude was a problem in the late 90's avg'd 50 in High School at Flint Southwestern Academy. He got robbed in this settlement.
 5 years ago '08        #52
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
This sh*t aint even cool bruh....Charlie Bell really was a cool n*gga...this happens everyday in this country tho.

@Bastketball Wife being a viable career profession
 5 years ago '07        #53
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
This just hurt my soul this n*gga gonna be back working full time at that mcdonalds in flint
 5 years ago '06        #54
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
cats will eventually learn...

fu*k wifin up these gold diggers..
 5 years ago '07        #55
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
you see ... this is one reason why my answer in all the eye candy thread is always
[pic - click to view]

Its to the point i look and see right through them .... they dont even look good... all that fake a.ss, fake hair, fake this, fake nails, make up, fake that , and to top it off , they evil as fu*k and Narcissistic.

Stripper, model, pr0n star, video hoe, "bad bi*ch" --- all words for EVIL a.ss DEVIL HOES - I wish death on all of em!

Theres nothing I have a burning passion of hate for more... they are the RUIN of so many lives ... greedy , fu*kin unfair demons, blood sucking a.ss vampires!

Can you tell I went through sum sh*t ?? Just found out the one taking me to child support makes more $ than me, she just became a nurse!!

If any of yall are in this situation do what im doing (if you live in NY state)- I just got myself a Jewish Blonde female lawyer and we bout to get this bi*ch - Im filing split 50% joint custody and having the kid for 6 months of the year (you know ima be droppin him off at my moms house lol ) which nullifies her child support claim and in fact the person making more money is required to pay the person making less!!

Shes so protective oof her little baby boy - I wonder how shes gonna feel when he is gone for 6 months of the year and SHE is the one paying child support to me lolllllll - I dont even want her bum a.ss money - I just wanna be left alone by her . But her - she is greedy she refuses to drop the child support case even though my parents offered her 500 a month and I offered an extra 100 a week! now she will pay .... dumb wh0ore ..I hope she gets hit by a bus..

Dead up tho, my man told me if it was him , he would contact them goons ... but I wont do that... Ill get her the nice way.

These hoes dont deserve sh*t!! fu*k em alll wit aids d!ck!

I come from a rich fam so Im ok ... but to other n*ggas who dont have it as good as me - I TRULY FEEL FOR YALL and Im telling you , if you ever! find tyourself in this situation..get a lawyer!! read the Laws yourself - read previous cases - Remember this is a MANS WORLD there is ALWAYS a LOOPHOLE for men, the laws were created by and for white men, and court dont recognize color - so in all cases you are just as good as a white man in these situations... feel me? . Dont let em GET YOU!!

Last edited by erick derelict; 09-13-2012 at 10:58 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #56
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
Charlie my n*gga I hate it had to be him..
 5 years ago '05        #57
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10875 10875
Should've got a prenup.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '11        #58
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,248 | Props total: 17681 17681
 erick derelict said:
you see ... this is why my answer in all the eye candy thread is always
[pic - click to view]

These hoes dont deserve sh*t!! fu*k em alll wit aids d!ck!
But I specifically ask to rate on looks as provided in the picture, not about things we don't know or can't predict

Anything else is extra and unnecessary
 5 years ago '07        #59
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 X_WunderKind_X said:
But I specifically ask to rate on looks as provided in the picture, not about things we don't know or can't predict

Anything else is extra and unnecessary
exactly ... instagram bi*ches are a huge turn off -- what kind of person spends their lives taking pics of themselves and sharing to random s.o.b's?? Kim K is ugly af to me .. I hate her face , and she is like the messiah for those bi*ches. She is what they are hping to be - how can you be dope when the one your trying to be like is busted??

bi*ches that look like hoes - huge turn off ...

fakeness (hair , nails, a.ss, b00bs, plastic surgery) .. a huge turn off ..

dressings.lutty -- huge turn off

high heels?? -- huge turn off

tight dress? --- huge turn off.

So you proved my point - all those hoes you post are alllll busted to me

Show me a good looking, respectable bi*ch with 100% real features please...

Those hoes you show are not hittin ...not good looking , not appealing. Expand your horizons man - those hoes are like Mickey D's burgers ... there a whole world of fillet mignon hoes out there that you havent once yet showed.

not to mention, when a bi*ch wears her low a.ss iq on her sleeve (which you can see cuz its part of her looks) - its always ugy.

Last edited by erick derelict; 09-13-2012 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #60
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
thats what these clowns get for gettin married in the first place
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy