NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
some people dont care as long as it works.. some people care to do extra sh*t that isnt even necessary in a work week..
 5 years ago '04        #62
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
How do you spend your energy hating on a phone...not a person...a phone ? The things you guys take serious sometimes.
 5 years ago '07        #63
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 BadNews640 said:
did we just become best friends... you wanna go do karate in the garage?

lmao na, but I literally did the exact same thing. no issues, aside from the soft bricks I randomly caused myself while upgrading my software instead of waiting on "geniuses" to do it.
but yep, I "almost" bricked my EVO a few times messing around with XDA forums trying to put the latest CM on my phone.
 5 years ago '05        #64
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 DallasTexas said:
apple>>>
If you like half the specs but double the price.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
got an ip4....contract is up...bestbuy mobile will buy back my ip4 for $210 and the ip5 is $199....tell me where i am wrong...
 5 years ago '06        #66
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
at the point where u're paying 199$ for a longer phone
 5 years ago '09        #67
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
had an android for 2 years and iphone for past year. I can honestly say droid>> iphone. Only thing droid lacks is batter life. Iphone is so dull, basic, and boring compared to droid. But due to the battery life I can't go back.
 5 years ago '06        #68
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Spiffy said:
had an android for 2 years and iphone for past year. I can honestly say droid>> iphone. Only thing droid lacks is batter life. Iphone is so dull, basic, and boring compared to droid. But due to the battery life I can't go back.
Times have changed sir.My Galaxy S III last alot longer than your iphone.
 09-14-2012, 12:45 PM         #69
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does everything have to be a iOS vs. android argument? Who gives a fu*k what someone else uses or has. I chose the iPhone because it fits my needs best. I could give two sh*ts what my friends and co-workers have...
 5 years ago '10        #70
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 eNcrypTioN said:
Why does everything have to be a iOS vs. android argument? Who gives a fu*k what someone else uses or has. I chose the iPhone because it fits my needs best. I could give two sh*ts what my friends and co-workers have...
Cuz all these guys are fu*kin dweebs
 5 years ago '04        #71
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,182 | Props total: 977 977
 UcantCme said:
got an ip4....contract is up...bestbuy mobile will buy back my ip4 for $210 and the ip5 is $199....tell me where i am wrong...
you are wrong by not selling it on CL or eBay for 250$+ and buying the new one instead
 5 years ago '10        #72
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 quintosis03 said:
you are wrong by not selling it on CL or eBay for 250$+ and buying the new one instead
ohhh im still doing that but i was just putting into perspective of how there would be no reason for me not to go after the new one for all the people that were saying it wasnt worth it.
 5 years ago '06        #73
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 ShaneDawg said:
it comes down to an inferiority complex for a lot of them. they know their phone has more "innovative" features, but iphone users really don't care. they get angry that the iphone users are completely content with their product and are paying no mind to the android product. they usually resort to calling people "sheep" or "stupid" because they need to justify in their mind why they weren't able to convince the iphone user to agree with them. many of these people also don't realize that different phone users have different needs/wants.

thats my take after watching it unfold the past few months.

edit: and i'm not saying all of them do it. there are lots of people capable of having an intelligent discussion who seem to side with android.
If you've only been watching for the past few months then you have no idea what this whole Android vs iPhone thing is about. What it really comes down to are iPhone owners and stans claims the iPhone is a better device than _________ with absolutely no proof, especially when the same fu*king iPhone keeps being released every year with the most minor of upgrades. How could there possibly be an inferiority complex amongst Android users when our phones are more powerful, innovative and overall better? For years in every Android vs iPhone thread, you get iPhone users with outdated devices trying to sh*t on very one else not realizing it doesn't work that way. iPhone users waited 4 years to get a flash on their camera. 4 years and the majority of those fools bought a new one every year. If that's not stupidity, I don't know what is. The only "want" of a typical iPhone owner is to fit in with the crowd. Why else would you spend money buying the same thing year after year.

Last edited by Malcolm; 09-14-2012 at 03:08 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #74
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 ima80baby said:
If you've only been watching for the past few months then you have no idea what this whole Android vs iPhone thing is about. What it really comes down to are iPhone owners and stans claims the iPhone is a better device than _________ with absolutely no proof, especially when the same fu*king iPhone keeps being released every year with the most minor of upgrades. How could there possibly be an inferiority complex amongst Android users when our phones are more powerful, innovative and overall better? For years in every Android vs iPhone thread, you get iPhone users with outdated devices trying to sh*t on very one else not realizing it doesn't work that way. iPhone users waited 4 years to get a flash on their camera. 4 years and the majority of those fools bought a new one every year. If that's not stupidity, I don't know what is. The only "want" of a typical iPhone owner is to fit in with the crowd. Why else Aprils you spend money buying the same thing year after year.
you need to get out more son......
 5 years ago '06        #75
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 UcantCme said:
You must be one of the stans I was referring to. Come back with a worthy argument or shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 UcantCme said:
For real. This guy is like an Android scribe chronicling the plight and wars between Apple.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
For real. This guy is like an Android scribe chronicling the plight and wars between Apple.
Once again, come back with a real argument or shut the fu*k up. I understand that yall own no stock in Apple, yet have no problem spending $200+ for the same device every year, but seriously, shut the fu*k up.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. iPhone owners are delusional as fu*k. Can't even argue against me. Yall turn to lame jokes. You're better off not posting.
 5 years ago '11        #78
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ima80baby said:
Once again, come back with a real argument or shut the fu*k up. I understand that yall own no stock in Apple, yet have no problem spending $200+ for the same device every year, but seriously, shut the fu*k up.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. iPhone owners are delusional as fu*k. Can't even argue against me. Yall turn to lame jokes. You're better off not posting.
What is your argument other than generalizations and they started it first?

I haven't bought an iPhone since 2009. I still have my 3Gs. There goes your theory of buying the same device every year. Now get mad fanboy.

5 years ago '10        #79
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 5707 5707
 ima80baby said:

We dont want to argue with you tho. Enjoy your phone, we'll enjoy ours. The iPhone 5 doesnt habe the best specs, agreed. Still, I prefer the iPhone 5, largely because of the design, resale value, reliability, and the apps I already own.
 5 years ago '10        #80
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 ima80baby said:
You must be one of the stans I was referring to. Come back with a worthy argument or shut the fu*k up.
i used to work for best buy mobile you jackass. I have prob used more phones that you have seen. I know what i like and i have stuff to back that up. I dont see why its so hard for you to just get that not everyone wants an android like you do. Bet you still buy 300 dollar jordans just to have the best thing out huh?

fall back, and venture out of ya mammas basement every once in a while.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now