The 5 Stages Of iPhone 5 Grief

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 bobdigi said:
What I want to know is, why do android fanboys care sooo much about what apple makes or does. Android fanboys are like 500% worse than any generation of apple fanboys.
it comes down to an inferiority complex for a lot of them. they know their phone has more "innovative" features, but iphone users really don't care. they get angry that the iphone users are completely content with their product and are paying no mind to the android product. they usually resort to calling people "sheep" or "stupid" because they need to justify in their mind why they weren't able to convince the iphone user to agree with them. many of these people also don't realize that different phone users have different needs/wants.

thats my take after watching it unfold the past few months.

edit: and i'm not saying all of them do it. there are lots of people capable of having an intelligent discussion who seem to side with android.
 5 years ago '04        #42
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Young_Impetuous said:
yeah. i'm not buyin a new iphone until they stop updating my iphone 4. fu*k that sh*t. and by then i'll probably be upgrade eligible.
This. Unless my work requires or sponsors a new phone for some new features i aint swithing. Neva been the "need the latest tech gadget" guy. Oh they have a name for that rah - early adopter? Lol...
 5 years ago '06        #43
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Kadillac87 said:
His Droid probably froze or the battery died
 5 years ago '04        #44
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ShaneDawg said:
it comes down to an inferiority complex for a lot of them. they know their phone has more "innovative" features, but iphone users really don't care. they get angry that the iphone users are completely content with their product and are paying no mind to the android product. they usually resort to calling people "sheep" or "stupid" because they need to justify in their mind why they weren't able to convince the iphone user to agree with them. many of these people also don't realize that different phone users have different needs/wants.

edit: and i'm not saying all of them do it. there are lots of people capable of having an intelligent discussion who seem to side with android.
It really does seem that way. When I had an iPhone I wasn't like most Apple Stans running to message boards saying Apple had the best phone because I knew it was all subjective. What matters is what works for YOU the best. Nobody else.

Some people like having their products all in the same Ecosystem. I loved how my iPad, iPhone and Apple TV were "connected" to each other somewhat. Some people don't like restrictions on their phone, and some people like order and uniformity. It's just what works for you. I have an SIII currently, but I had a 4s before that, I have no favorites. I cop what appeals to me at the time. Passing on this. I'll keep this or check out Windows because I do like a little more structure, but I do love to be able to customize.
 5 years ago '06        #45
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 S.TEX said:

we don't appreciate sh*t no more.

5 years ago '11        #46
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 coolio said:
stage 2
 5 years ago '05        #47
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 9311 9311
I CANT BREATHE

5 years ago '10        #48
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ShaneDawg said:

Pretty much sums up this whole section.

Most of the "Upgrades" these android n*ggas be harping about, most iPhone users don't really know or care about.

They're content. They like Apple products. Doesn't make somebody a "Sheep". It's just their preference.

If these Android n*ggas feel like their phone is SOO much better, then why does it bother them that people like iPhones? If you got the edge on iPhone users, just be happy about it and stop trying to conform people
 5 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8195 8195
 superio06 said:
n*ggas be taking this cell phone sh*t serious..... now thats funny...
i love reading these threads to see how these n*ggas be living and dying for they phones

n*ggas be on some "we can take this outside" over a 4 inch computer
 5 years ago '06        #50
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 TheMindOf said:

Pretty much sums up this whole section.

Most of the "Upgrades" these android n*ggas be harping about, most iPhone users don't really know or care about.

They're content. They like Apple products. Doesn't make somebody a "Sheep". It's just their preference.

If these Android n*ggas feel like their phone is SOO much better, then why does it bother them that people like iPhones? If you got the edge on iPhone users, just be happy about it and stop trying to conform people
it doesnt at all. ive seen it from both sides. i had a 4s when it dropped, and now i have a s3. its really exactly the same from both sides. neither side really cares what the other likes, but they like to have a debate on why their phone is better. all in all no one really cares that much, but that what happens in the WIRELESS section on a forum with tons and tons of people. everybody gets hyped when something new comes out whether you like it or not people will make threads
 5 years ago '07        #51
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 ShaneDawg said:

this pretty much sums it all up

I have a macbook pro so my iPhone's compatibility with it plays a huge part in the reason why i'm not going to switch. Like dude said needs/wants are different for everybody. A big a.ss screen does nothing for me. Siri giving me directions and awesome photo specs that'll upload straight to my computer is right up my alley (pause).
 5 years ago '06        #52
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 ShaneDawg said:

no. people are just sheep. ive seen ppl talk about a iphone and want one just out the blue, just cause others have one or thats like the halo phone to have. they can't explain why, they just say they want one. and when did this become a android hater thread? lol .. the android users are like.. idk, all different. apples are all in the same, but then again idk a slew of different apple users. ppl act like the folks in the j.kimmel video, thats what "i dont like" lol. and idk bout android users, cant speak for them, cuz its always been a apple fan that acts high and mighty, when android is just like.. everyone else, "well cool, i can just do this w. myandroid " and they are usually right. its not that serious.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Honestly, I was pretty-well decided on the iPhone 5... before the "official" reveal.

Long-story short... I felt let down by Apple's offering.

Not sure what I'll do now, I haven't completely abandoned the idea of getting the iP5... but I've been tempted by Samsung after viewing some of their devices.

Still have my concerns about switching, mainly less quality hardware, less stable software (from what I hear, don't shoot the messenger) and the fact I have a huge iTunes music library I'd need moved over.
 5 years ago '07        #54
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
haha
 5 years ago '04        #55
blasterx01 
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
Deffinetly copping
 5 years ago '04        #56
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 wtr1906 said:
I had my EVO from June 2010 until the Galaxy III came out a few months ago so 2 years.....take better care of your phone
did we just become best friends... you wanna go do karate in the garage?

lmao na, but I literally did the exact same thing. no issues, aside from the soft bricks I randomly caused myself while upgrading my software instead of waiting on "geniuses" to do it.
 5 years ago '04        #57
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 BCB said:
no. people are just sheep. ive seen ppl talk about a iphone and want one just out the blue, just cause others have one or thats like the halo phone to have. they can't explain why, they just say they want one. and when did this become a android hater thread? lol .. the android users are like.. idk, all different. apples are all in the same, but then again idk a slew of different apple users. ppl act like the folks in the j.kimmel video, thats what "i dont like" lol. and idk bout android users, cant speak for them, cuz its always been a apple fan that acts high and mighty, when android is just like.. everyone else, "well cool, i can just do this w. myandroid " and they are usually right. its not that serious.
thats the truth though. My boys entire family are apple worshippers. can't explain why. Yet when one day, at his house, another friend asked me whats better. I said my Galaxy s3. He asked why and I gave a sh*t load of examples, and contrasts. One was that I can use streaming websites on my phone to watch other football games, but my friend with the iPhone could not.

Not a big deal, but at least I was able to describe things I prefer and enjoy.
 09-14-2012, 07:15 AM         #58
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
Kobe said only f*ggots get iPhones.
Only f*ggots Loose Half of everything for pus*y...

5 years ago '09        #59
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
People waste a 2 year upgrade on an iphone 5. At least keep your 4s for another 2 years and get a phone that isn't practically the same thing.
 5 years ago '04        #60
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 BCB said:
this proves my point exactly. you're generalizing and grouping millions of iphone users into one category. maybe your personal experience with iphone users makes you think that way, but its incorrect. btw i wasn't talking about all android users, just a majority of the ones on this site. i personally know plenty of apple users who vary from tech geek to "idgaf about my phone" ... same goes with the android users i know. but me personally seeing the traits of phone users doesn't mean it accounts for all iphone/android users in the world. its easy to think that way though so i don't blame people who do
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy