5 Reasons Iphone is better than any android.(haters are welcome)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #41
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,954 | Props total: 8862 8862
 FrankAndBeans said:
This is your logic?
No logic is needed

AT&T and most retailers have the phone at $199....Amazon has it priced at $99 for a "limited time" offer.

So when one company puts something on sale we declare it the going rate on a product
 5 years ago '07        #42
ShintaX 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
 Hood_Rich said:
without iPhone, there would be no Andriod

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #43
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Seymore Cake said:
No Samsung on the list
It's from 2010
 5 years ago '10        #44
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It's from 2010
I'm sure Samsung existed then
 5 years ago '07        #45
ShintaX 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
 Kadillac87 said:
It's from 2010
at that time samsung was taking notes from apple to copy there features and be able to make the samsung galaxy.
 5 years ago '10        #46
space
space
 ShintaX said:
at that time samsung was taking notes from apple to copy there features and be able to make the samsung galaxy.
The first galaxy already existed at this point in time
 5 years ago '06        #47
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Boxden is ridiculous now.... We got wars going on in the sportscenter, the gamespot, and this...
 5 years ago '04        #48
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:
And also, your point #3 is not really a good point. There are more Android devices than Apple devices, so yes, more people would call in about Android devices. Also, Apple has it's own store. So some ppl will take their device to the store rather than call AT&T. iPhone may be better quality, but your evidence doesn't prove it.
this. i would never take my iphone to an AT&T store
 5 years ago '04        #49
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Wasted said:
So only 4 reasons why Apple is "better" then.
just gotta say this was a horrible post. you didn't give any valid rebuttals. it was almost as bad the OP you quoted
 5 years ago '04        #50
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sykopaf said:
You seem to fail to understand that Apple only has 6 'different' phones (which aren't much different)... but they're all (or were) high end devices. You're right, like Mercedes who makes only high end cars.

Android has hundreds of different devices. There are way more android devices out there than ios devices. Take that into account. Also within the android community... there are budget devices, mid range devices and high end devices. The high end devices are usually the ones that are supposed to go toe to toe with apple. The others are just phones for people who aren't all that tech savvy or just want a regular phone without all the bells and whistles.

Back to the car analogy... If iphone is Mercedes, I guess Android can be considered Toyota. Toyota also produces Lexus and Scion cars. Obviously, the Lexus brand would be comparable to the high end androids and the scions to the very low end. Does that help at all?

Now, onto your points...

1. Again... most people own mid to low range phones (car: the scions and regular toyota camry i guess). Their value doesn't keep. High end phones, galaxy s2 etc are being sold as the same price as the iphone 4s and they came out much earlier and were cheaper.

2. True, developers make more money in the app store (last time i read, simply cause it's easier to pirate an android app)... but there are maaaaany quality apps in the app market (or play store, whatever they wanna call it)

3. Quality? Again, stick with the high end phones. The HTC One X's, S3's, etc.. you won't have as many problems.Also... THEY ONLY HAVE 6 DIFFERENT PHONES. Also.. and a big also... Apple has Apple stores that you take your phone to and they will do the fixing. Not only is that encouraged, it's easier than dealing with ATT because you get service then and there. ... a lot of people walk out with new phones (Not to mention Apple's customer service is pretty unrivaled)

4. Get the high end phones! Of course the midrange will be outdated by the time it hits shelves. Also the way technology works nowadays, it's a good thing that phones are on a fast cycle. It only affects you if you absolutely need the latest and greatest... but if that was the case you wouldn't be using an iphone (for example, the newest one has the specs and features of a 2011 android phone and it was just announced today.

5. Ignorance. Who cares what they name it as long as you get new features and better performance. It also goes by numerical names. The latest version Jellybean is also known as 4.1

Just facts, a little knowledge for you... and i like ios too. Which one is better comes down to personal opinion of what you like, but your reasons are asinine

tl;dr: Learn to hate better. Ignorance got you blind, breh
best post of the thread

regarding the bolded: i've done that twice now. walk in, tell them problem, they inspect the phone for water damage, or excessive user damage. they have me wipe my current phone and come out with a brand new one.
 5 years ago '06        #51
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
1. this is true

2. true, there are crappy android apps, but still have the major ones that the iphone does

3. this one's skewed because it compares a top level device (iphone) to all androids, including cheap crappy ones and not just top androids at the same price point

4. yes, the best iPhone, but not the best phone, it'll be outdated by the new androids just like the other androids. Never saw why that bothers anyone

5. Doesn't bother me
 5 years ago '05        #52
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
as long as there are options,there will always be wars...i like both but i prefer the android os due to the number of things that interest me
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago