You seem to fail to understand that Apple only has 6 'different' phones (which aren't much different)... but they're all (or were) high end devices. You're right, like Mercedes who makes only high end cars.
Android has hundreds of different devices. There are way more android devices out there than ios devices. Take that into account. Also within the android community... there are budget devices, mid range devices and high end devices. The high end devices are usually the ones that are supposed to go toe to toe with apple. The others are just phones for people who aren't all that tech savvy or just want a regular phone without all the bells and whistles.
Back to the car analogy... If iphone is Mercedes, I guess Android can be considered Toyota. Toyota also produces Lexus and Scion cars. Obviously, the Lexus brand would be comparable to the high end androids and the scions to the very low end. Does that help at all?
Now, onto your points...
1. Again... most people own mid to low range phones (car: the scions and regular toyota camry i guess). Their value doesn't keep. High end phones, galaxy s2 etc are being sold as the same price as the iphone 4s and they came out much earlier and were cheaper.
2. True, developers make more money in the app store (last time i read, simply cause it's easier to pirate an android app)... but there are maaaaany quality apps in the app market (or play store, whatever they wanna call it)
3. Quality? Again, stick with the high end phones. The HTC One X's, S3's, etc.. you won't have as many problems.Also... THEY ONLY HAVE 6 DIFFERENT PHONES. Also.. and a big also... Apple has Apple stores that you take your phone to and they will do the fixing. Not only is that encouraged, it's easier than dealing with ATT because you get service then and there. ... a lot of people walk out with new phones (Not to mention Apple's customer service is pretty unrivaled)
4. Get the high end phones! Of course the midrange will be outdated by the time it hits shelves. Also the way technology works nowadays, it's a good thing that phones are on a fast cycle. It only affects you if you absolutely need the latest and greatest... but if that was the case you wouldn't be using an iphone (for example, the newest one has the specs and features of a 2011 android phone and it was just announced today.
5. Ignorance. Who cares what they name it as long as you get new features and better performance. It also goes by numerical names. The latest version Jellybean is also known as 4.1
Just facts, a little knowledge for you... and i like ios too. Which one is better comes down to personal opinion of what you like, but your reasons are asinine
tl;dr: Learn to hate better. Ignorance got you blind, breh