5 Reasons Iphone is better than any android.(haters are welcome)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
8557 pageviews
53 comments

ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 234 234
5 Reasons Iphone is better than any android.(haters are welcome)

I am not fanboy is just Facts

1.The value of the iphone does not change as quick as a Android device.
(Iphone is like buying a Mercedes value does not go down quick, Android is like a Kia
$4,000 less as soon it comes out the dealer.)

2.Iphone have the app store and anyone that have been to the android market and the
app store knows the quality garbage you find in the android market. If you don't believe
me ask the app developers how they make more money in android market or app store.

3.Quality of the Device.As a Former ex-employee from customer service in ATT in a call
center the amount of claims from android devices malfunctioning vs Iphone was like
9 to 1 a day.There was some weeks that I will not get any complaints from iphones.

4.With iphone you know that your phone will be the best iphone for at least a year if you
get the latest one.With Android if you buy a new one , you know for a fact that a new
Android is going to be announce a week from the day you purchased your Android.

5.The fu-king stupid names of the OS Android devices. Jelly bean, Ice Cream Sandwich YO
WTF is that... ..For this sh-t alone I will never buy a fu-king Andorid.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ShintaX; 09-12-2012 at 03:31 PM..

53 comments for "5 Reasons Iphone is better than any android.(haters are welcome)"

5 years ago '10        #2
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
let me get sources and facts rather than personal opinions
 5 years ago '05        #3
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO. So because your an idiot means the iPhone is better. Yea sounds about right for their market. Yah in damage control right now after that pathetic showing.
 5 years ago '10        #4
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
1. You Lost for Being a Stan
2. S3 anit losing value until s4 comes out...so you lost again
3...you not lying......
4. so you telling us Android os phones Are giving us constant upgrade options
5. Gingerbread > ios6
 5 years ago '07        #5
ShintaX 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
 Trill Livin said:
1. You Lost for Being a Stan
2. S3 anit losing value until s4 comes out...so you lost again
3...you not lying......
4. so you telling us Android os phones Are giving us constant upgrade options
5. Gingerbread > ios6
Actually with #4. My supervisor use to tell me is someone call to do early upgrade say no but if the f!ght and had a valid reason you can As long is not a Iphone devices.
Because of the Value of the iphone vs Android devices.
 5 years ago '11        #6
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 4350 4350
 ShintaX said:
Actually with #4. My supervisor use to tell me is someone call to do early upgrade say no but if the f!ght and had a valid reason you can As long is not a Iphone devices.
Because of the Value of the iphone vs Android devices.
It's because Apple makes the carrier pay for the iPhone upfront therefore the carrier seeks to recoup that initial investment off you through monthly payments. If they upgrade you early, they may or may not make that money back that they had to pay Apple for the phone which is why they don't do it.
 5 years ago '11        #7
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Better is based on opinions. Android fanboys think their phones are better because it has new technology that the general public rarely uses. Apple fanboys think their phones are better because of the quality and standardization of Apple products. If you're happy with your phone, who cares?
 5 years ago '05        #8
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
The only one thats true is #1

I was able to sell my sisters 4s last week for 400, where as my Evo3D probably couldnt get 100 at this point and we got them at the same time (sprint gave me the 3D because my phone broke and they didnt have anymore in stock)
 5 years ago '04        #9
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
why did i bother reading this stupid a.ss thread
 5 years ago '07        #10
ShintaX 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
 Venom said:
why did i bother reading this stupid a.ss thread

Let my guess you have a Samsung Galaxy 3 and you are waiting for Jelly bean update?
 5 years ago '11        #11
space
space
And also, your point #3 is not really a good point. There are more Android devices than Apple devices, so yes, more people would call in about Android devices. Also, Apple has it's own store. So some ppl will take their device to the store rather than call AT&T. iPhone may be better quality, but your evidence doesn't prove it.
 5 years ago '10        #12
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,955 | Props total: 8868 8868
 FalconBuddha said:
The only one thats true is #1

I was able to sell my sisters 4s last week for 400, where as my Evo3D probably couldnt get 100 at this point and we got them at the same time (sprint gave me the 3D because my phone broke and they didnt have anymore in stock)
CDMA phones never sell well. I could probably find a Sprint iPhone 4S LNIB for $275.

The iPhone only keeps it's value because they release one phone every 12 months, if another company was using iOS then the iPhone would have a higher decrease in value. People get confused with the whole iPhone vs Android thing, being that the iPhone is a single phone and Android is a system on the phone that multiple companies use on their phones.

If we look at the company who actually makes Android "Google" they release a phone every 2 years not monthly.
 5 years ago '04        #13
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5240 5240
Dog put some reading glasses on and look at the chart other dude posted for comparison. This sh*tty phone is not even released and its like not even competitive with s3.
 5 years ago '11        #14
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
inb4phonewar
 5 years ago '05        #15
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
this thread settles it... Im definitely leaving Android for iOS now

thanks OP
 5 years ago '05        #16
space
space
BTW, i dont know why everyone raves about the build quality of the iphone, everyone i know with 4s has had to take their in to get the screen and back casing replaced because it shatters anytime you drop it from more than a ft off the ground
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 Adamsville said:
this thread settles it... Im definitely leaving Android for iOS now

thanks OP
Best part is reading your post while then looking at your av, goes perfectly with it
 5 years ago '11        #18
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
BTW, i dont know why everyone raves about the build quality of the iphone, everyone i know with 4s has had to take their in to get the screen and back casing replaced because it shatters anytime you drop it from more than a ft off the ground
That's every smart phone if you drop it. You're referring to durability. I think the OP was referring to problems not caused by user damage.
 5 years ago '07        #19
ShintaX 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
And also, your point #3 is not really a good point. There are more Android devices than Apple devices, so yes, more people would call in about Android devices. Also, Apple has it's own store. So some ppl will take their device to the store rather than call AT&T. iPhone may be better quality, but your evidence doesn't prove it.
Well that will by #4 on the list because they make a fu*king android device every minute.
 5 years ago '08        #20
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
op sounds like a women telling her friends what dress to wear. It's just a phone. If it can make calls, text, email & is with verizon i don't give a sh*t what kind of phone it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago