Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
And for the record i can tell you about it from both sides. Imma hood n*gga, in a gang and all that sh*t, but have a strong family background and worked for CEDA Community and Economic Development a.ssociation of cook county for 6 years as a supervisor of customer service. Its the largest community action agency in the world. They a.ssist in utility bills, weatherizing homes, head start, food banks, small biz training and all kinds of other sh*t. So i would talk to ppl all day every day about they issues, problems, and how to help and to keep it simple sh*t is real. And i aint trying to give a life story, just letting ysll kno i aint just talking out my a.ss and going by wat i see. I done been out here in these communities experiencing wats going on, while at the same time trying to stay outta trouble in my non eork life.
 5 years ago '07        #162
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Rawse Bawse said:
The crazy and sad thing is these Lil n*ggas are getting younger and younger doing this ish...ain't nothing you can really do.
Damn this sh*t is sad, but its up to the older heads to lead by example. We have to change the way we think. Change what we value and glorify, because the majority of it is bullsh*t. It will take time and is always easier said than done, but it must happen. We cant let this system get the best of us and our youth over and over again.
 5 years ago '11        #163
heretic shae 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,616 | Props total: 8031 8031
see how drastically the numbers drop when College Dropout dropped??? now Ye on some ignoramt sh*t and they pop back up...

cmon Ye, the people need you...
 5 years ago '04        #164
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
what's with all these "lil" names lmao wannabe rappers running out of names now huh
 09-13-2012, 03:39 AM         #165
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jphidang said:
what's with all these "lil" names lmao wannabe rappers running out of names now huh
U do kno n*ggas get named "lil" because they might be some lil n*ggas, as in small height wise. n*ggas put lil in front of my name all the time when they see me n some rappers might wanna keep sh*t simple so they keep the name theyre known by which has "lil" in it. Simple
 5 years ago '10        #166
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Play4keepz32 said:
starts at the top i will say it again... give the police the chance to do good police work and change will come until then these cops basically have no help because of the leaders who dont give a sh*t in place so they carry around stun guns ..... in a war zone
how is that plausible when over half are crooked and corrupt? That change for the better is gonna have to come from within starting @ the top with the adults.

jiggyfresh1 said:
And for the record i can tell you about it from both sides. Imma hood n*gga, in a gang and all that sh*t, but have a strong family background and worked for CEDA Community and Economic Development a.ssociation of cook county for 6 years as a supervisor of customer service. Its the largest community action agency in the world. They a.ssist in utility bills, weatherizing homes, head start, food banks, small biz training and all kinds of other sh*t. So i would talk to ppl all day every day about they issues, problems, and how to help and to keep it simple sh*t is real. And i aint trying to give a life story, just letting ysll kno i aint just talking out my a.ss and going by wat i see. I done been out here in these communities experiencing wats going on, while at the same time trying to stay outta trouble in my non eork life.

May God be with you homie
 5 years ago '05        #167
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 Nyuzi said:
So this sh*t is brewing within the set? BD's vs GD's?
Folk Nation:
BD's
OGDs
IGs
La Raza
Latin Dragons
LDs
Simon City Royals
GD's
SD's
2-6s

People Nation:
Latin Kings
Vice Lords
Black P Stones

Chi all fu*ked up

this n*gga used google....wanna know a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #168
magniff 
space
space
I hollared at one of these young n*ggas out here bangin...told him a better plot and to get on his sh*t go to school and all that good sh*t that I see now works at an older age....U think he listened.....NO
n*gga locked up the next day selling drugs at school on the first day of school...guess he said fu*k my advice so fu*k these lil n*ggas they dont wanna learn just like i was when I was they age nobody could tell me sh*t i had to learn the hard way and so will they
 5 years ago '05        #169
magniff 
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
he still missed 4 Corners tho..............unless theyre just in Peoria
4CH all thru the chi
 5 years ago '05        #170
magniff 
space
space
 GameBreaker said:
That's bullsh*t. When have kids ever worked at a high percentage in America anyway? There's rec centers, parks, basketball courts, community centers and boys and girls clubs all in the hood. You hear about community projects and athletes from those areas donating sh*t all the time to help fund projects. It's just the people who live there let the sh*t fall down and decay and don't appreciate it. I've driven past a number of projects that have basketball courts, playgrounds, community centers and all you see is litter everywhere.

There's plenty of positive role models in and outside the hood for these kids. I agree a strong parental and family background makes a huge difference but dont act like there aren't a plethora of black people out their doing positive things in Chicago and the United States period. Given the history of Chicago, I'm sure there's a number of black owned businesses in the area, you got Obama from there and other positive role models throughout history. For whatever reason, our kids choose not to emphasize these things and always want to blame some bullsh*t like the white man wants it this way. Nobody is even thinking about black folks like that, honestly. The majority of people are trying to live their own life.

People don't want to blame hip hop but it's just fact. Music is powerful and has been throughout history. Why do you think Hitler emphasized dramatic music during all his rallies? Because, it helped to control the masses. Teenagers and young adults are going to be especially attracted to hip hop because when you're that age your hormones are all over the place and like aggressive, rebellious, fu*k the world type music. Even going away from hip hop, most the kids who have done sh*t like shoot up schools have been influenced by music and even that guy who shot up that theater recently in Colorado was listening to aggressive trance type music to put him in the zone.

Obviously, there's underlying issues that have made Chicago and the inner city of America the way it is, but the entire culture of hip hop has to change in order for these kids to change.

u have no idea what the fu*k goes on do U....neutron
 5 years ago '05        #171
magniff 
space
space
 crunkynmunky said:
lmao. i go through the same sh*t but in reverse. got a broad on 67th right off racine....i keep banger on me and be txting the bi*ch like bring yo a.ss out now from like 5blks away.
realest sh*t said in the thread
 5 years ago '08        #172
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Play4keepz32 said:
get rudolph in there to clean that sh*thole up like he did new york.... chicago is trash from the top to the bottom ... once you get the trash up top out it will all roll down ... give cops the authority to whip these lil bi*ches a.sses
It's ironic you mention Giulliani cleaning up Chicago because the new police superintendent of the Chicago Police Department, Garry McCarthy, is from NYC and he cant stop ANYTHING going on out here. McCarthy aint cleaned up sh*t out here. So just because a guy is from New York means nothing. Rudy Giuliani and the politicians over in NY werent dealing with REAL legit gangbangers, they were dealing with those fake fugazy Cali d!ckriding Bloods in New York. Those guys not really cut from the same cloth as these original legit homegrown street gangs out here like GDs, BDs, Snakes, Stones, Lords, Breeds, Kings, etc. McCarthy came from NY and is failing, he aint dealing with those fake Blood and Crip immitators anymore, he's dealing with the real deal and it aint working.
 5 years ago '05        #173
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
n*ggas ready for warfare
 5 years ago '05        #174
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 BiZz said:
Can't wait for the next one to drop dead. How exciting

this sh*t right here haha

[pic - click to view]

09-13-2012, 09:00 AM         #175
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas clearly need more productive things to do. If you really like guns, join the army, or go hang out with some white guys at your local firearms dealer. But it's not about guns, its about being followers and having no problem resolution skills. I won't blame it on rap, although I'm sure some of the music they listen to has influenced them, or made them feel better about whatever they do.
 5 years ago '04        #176
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
such nice weaponry. them og's aint playin. they got their toy soldiers out. they playin real life Risk.
 5 years ago '04        #177
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
and btw...paying the teachers would be at least a start to the issu......
 5 years ago '10        #178
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268

[video - click to view]

Dats Lil Mouse next to him in tha white tee?
 5 years ago '04        #179
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 424 424
You stupid c*nts need to read "The prison letters of George Jackson"
Blackpanthers would be ashamed of this waste of life and energy

Do something positive and grow the fu*k up

Some decent muzik posted but smh get some better role models

Peace
 09-13-2012, 10:18 AM         #180
swishaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its gone get real when they send in the national guard and them white boys starts handling you n*ggaz....you think you got guns? They gone k!ll you off a laptop
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy