Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
 75
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 36
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 ballin1 said:
looks like lil jay is next
basically
 09-12-2012, 11:06 PM         #142
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
honkeys starting bullsh*t again


one black man dead,try n to get another one in jail


this is the American plan
typical ignorant black person blaming black on black crime on white people.
when are you going to wake up and blame who is responsible. you dont like black on black crime being reported. then start standing up and doing something about it. the american plan? your president is black.
 09-12-2012, 11:16 PM         #143
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
honkeys starting bullsh*t again


one black man dead,try n to get another one in jail


this is the American plan
 09-12-2012, 11:17 PM         #144
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just dont understand where dudes keep coming from, every weekend here its 30-40 dead now... You'd think eventually numbers would dwindle.

All in all fu*k it, if they want to k!ll each other I won't stand in their way... Just gets to me when they miss or shoot up the wrong house and a child or innocent person gets hit or dies.
 5 years ago '04        #145
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Good riddance
 5 years ago '06        #146
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
these n*ggaz snitching and gang banging on the internet.

sh*t at the same no more from parenting to kids to n*ggaz in gangs.
 5 years ago '05        #147
GameBreaker 
space
avatar space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 #TheReturn said:
Such a suburban mindset and a response of someone who's never lived in the hood at all. They are on the streets because there's no jobs for kids anymore. They are being taken by grown men trying to make due in tough times. There's no recreation centers to pass times, and the only person they see with money are those doing wrong. So you have no positive role models, the ones that do have a nine to five are struggling making ends meat. What is a kid with no direction going to do? Follow the crowd that's doing bad and flashy money like he has no cares in the world. Just be glad you weren't born into that and had a nice family support group to steer you right. I'm glad I.had one as well.. That don't make them fake thugs. They living that life on the streets and dodging real bullets. Motives are skewed butt they aren't fake.
That's bullsh*t. When have kids ever worked at a high percentage in America anyway? There's rec centers, parks, basketball courts, community centers and boys and girls clubs all in the hood. You hear about community projects and athletes from those areas donating sh*t all the time to help fund projects. It's just the people who live there let the sh*t fall down and decay and don't appreciate it. I've driven past a number of projects that have basketball courts, playgrounds, community centers and all you see is litter everywhere.

There's plenty of positive role models in and outside the hood for these kids. I agree a strong parental and family background makes a huge difference but dont act like there aren't a plethora of black people out their doing positive things in Chicago and the United States period. Given the history of Chicago, I'm sure there's a number of black owned businesses in the area, you got Obama from there and other positive role models throughout history. For whatever reason, our kids choose not to emphasize these things and always want to blame some bullsh*t like the white man wants it this way. Nobody is even thinking about black folks like that, honestly. The majority of people are trying to live their own life.

People don't want to blame hip hop but it's just fact. Music is powerful and has been throughout history. Why do you think Hitler emphasized dramatic music during all his rallies? Because, it helped to control the masses. Teenagers and young adults are going to be especially attracted to hip hop because when you're that age your hormones are all over the place and like aggressive, rebellious, fu*k the world type music. Even going away from hip hop, most the kids who have done sh*t like shoot up schools have been influenced by music and even that guy who shot up that theater recently in Colorado was listening to aggressive trance type music to put him in the zone.

Obviously, there's underlying issues that have made Chicago and the inner city of America the way it is, but the entire culture of hip hop has to change in order for these kids to change.
 5 years ago '11        #148
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 bigree61 said:
honkeys starting bullsh*t again


one black man dead,try n to get another one in jail


this is the American plan


LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L

you are one dumb child.
 09-13-2012, 12:26 AM         #149
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
with all this black on black crime, the white man sittin back like
dumb n*ggas so easy to manipulate. since they look up to rappers/gangstas instead of valuing education and calling it lame, lets exploit some young n*gga to increase violence. one will be dead and da otha will be in one of our privately owned prisons!! 2 n*ggas gone=white man happy. n*ggas gotta stop beefin over "turf" they dont even own smh.
Real sh*t but its gon like that til the end bra. Once n*ggas catch them felonies from doin dumb sh*t n cant get a job thuggin is the all thats there for em bra n n*ggas aint trying to hear no preaching n sh*t unless u talkn ab sumthn negative


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 09-13-2012 at 12:49 AM..
 09-13-2012, 12:32 AM         #150
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
Bump J that dude, I wasnt into all his music but the songs I heard were some fly Chi sh*t. Hope he get back on when he get free.





Yeah I remeber him on that goon squad sh*t, his incarceration sped up and slowed down the movement yall got goin on up there, if that makes any sense.





I fu*ks wit the movement only wish the lyrics were better, The Chi always held in down properly in the lyrics dept. Common, GLC, Shawnna, Twista, Speedknot Mob, Bump J, Crucial Conflict, Psycho Drama and etc

But watch ALL these fu*k boy rappers from other regions ride yall wave and try to get sum yall shine. I wont be shocked if n*ggas start claimin BO$ and rockin that black flag like they did while on Wayne's d!ck.
n*ggas where im from claim BOS, dont kno if its the same sh*t u talkn but n*ggas rep it down here n im in SC
 09-13-2012, 12:38 AM         #151
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DunKDunKGoo$e said:
Are guns being given out at McDonalds or something?

These young bucks got military arsenals in these videos.
N they say obama wanna take away registered guns......Gtfoh. n*ggas a get robbed every min knowing u aint got no heat
 09-13-2012, 12:43 AM         #152
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
their fake gangsters...most hood dudes are these days... they just do it because they think their cool and need attention...
Basically.
 5 years ago '06        #153
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
lotta knowledge dropped in this thread..
 5 years ago '07        #154
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,781 | Props total: 5979 5979
man this sh*t is like city of god. muthafu*kin kids k!llin each other and sh*t like its nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #155
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,350 | Props total: 2065 2065
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
damn my n*gga...be safe out there..
for real. my head is still spinning from that post.
 5 years ago '10        #156
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 jiggyfresh1 said:
My n*gga i was born in 79 and always lived in sirconn or on the 9 over east and i notice u be up on yo sh*t. These dudes on here that aint from here have no fu*kin idea what we be saying about the city. They dont understand that its a segregated city with black ppl living across the majority of the entire city, and most ppl out here is fu*ked up and been fu*ked up and been on some gang sh*t forever. The only thing thats cool is that u can kinda move around and not deal wit gangbang bs like back in the day in most areas but its still dangerous as fu*k. Like u can be a GD and live in terror town now with no prob, but they f!ghting each other so it still goes down.

These East Coast n*ggas don't know about this Midwest life...it's foreign to them.
 5 years ago '07        #157
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,350 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Lazy Mikey said:
I just dont understand where dudes keep coming from, every weekend here its 30-40 dead now... You'd think eventually numbers would dwindle.

All in all fu*k it, if they want to k!ll each other I won't stand in their way... Just gets to me when they miss or shoot up the wrong house and a child or innocent person gets hit or dies.
the fu*k? kids are born every day. theres a new kid becoming a teen everyday, theres a new kid picking up a gun everyday, theres a new kid k!lling someone everyday. get my drift?

its a vicious circle


Last edited by 240ka; 09-13-2012 at 01:44 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #158
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 S W A N said:
Hol on...all them n*ggas got record deals? Thought Keef was the only one.
Lil Reese and Lil Durk just got dropped from Def Jam...but believe me there are tons of a&r's coming to Chicago looking for rappers.
 5 years ago '10        #159
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 #TheReturn said:
Fake gangsters? I'm in no way promoting gang activity. But one things for sure these little n*ggas are real. Chicago teens aren't your average teens from other cities.. Most of these kids from the southside have a wrap sheet longer than a horses d!ck by the time they are 17. There's a reason why we are the murder capitol, and the young rapper that's being discussed is DEAD. That's as real a it gets. Stop acting like a keyboard warrior and pretending like you know about Chicago street life.

2 weeks ago 3 kids shot a cop in the park after some one leaked info they were selling guns. These little n*ggas do not care. Fake they are not.
The crazy and sad thing is these Lil n*ggas are getting younger and younger doing this ish...ain't nothing you can really do.
 5 years ago '04        #160
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 380 380
 GameBreaker said:
That's bullsh*t. When have kids ever worked at a high percentage in America anyway? There's rec centers, parks, basketball courts, community centers and boys and girls clubs all in the hood. You hear about community projects and athletes from those areas donating sh*t all the time to help fund projects. It's just the people who live there let the sh*t fall down and decay and don't appreciate it. I've driven past a number of projects that have basketball courts, playgrounds, community centers and all you see is litter everywhere.

There's plenty of positive role models in and outside the hood for these kids. I agree a strong parental and family background makes a huge difference but dont act like there aren't a plethora of black people out their doing positive things in Chicago and the United States period. Given the history of Chicago, I'm sure there's a number of black owned businesses in the area, you got Obama from there and other positive role models throughout history. For whatever reason, our kids choose not to emphasize these things and always want to blame some bullsh*t like the white man wants it this way. Nobody is even thinking about black folks like that, honestly. The majority of people are trying to live their own life.

People don't want to blame hip hop but it's just fact. Music is powerful and has been throughout history. Why do you think Hitler emphasized dramatic music during all his rallies? Because, it helped to control the masses. Teenagers and young adults are going to be especially attracted to hip hop because when you're that age your hormones are all over the place and like aggressive, rebellious, fu*k the world type music. Even going away from hip hop, most the kids who have done sh*t like shoot up schools have been influenced by music and even that guy who shot up that theater recently in Colorado was listening to aggressive trance type music to put him in the zone.

Obviously, there's underlying issues that have made Chicago and the inner city of America the way it is, but the entire culture of hip hop has to change in order for these kids to change.


A lot of black owned businesses? What the candy store/ snow cone spot on somebody porch, yard, or corner? I wont say there aren't any but in the hood it aint many. Obama from here? So what he lives in a mini mansion in hyde park where its 24 hour guards and u cant drive down the block unless u live on it or showing id and get it cleared. His neighborhood is patrolled by CPD, university of chicago police, and secret service, but on Drexel 2 blocks away yo a.ss will die. It just happens to be outside of hyde park so they dont give a fu*k. Rec center? In the hood? Where? Community centers? We got some and they do provide services but how you gone help 2 million poor people when you are inadequately funded? Also what rec/ community center is open at night which are the prime k!lling hours? We had a boys and girls club around my way that closed bout 20 years ago. Parks, bball courts, etc...... where u think n*ggas hang out at and get into trouble? I feel where u coming from but it seem like u aint from here and have no fu*king idea about tbe reality of the situation.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy