Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 crunkynmunky said:
lmao. i go through the same sh*t but in reverse. got a broad on 67th right off racine....i keep banger on me and be txting the bi*ch like bring yo a.ss out now from like 5blks away.
sh*t u gotta be like that going most places. But them ppl been on fire out here. Wat they shoot like 5 n*ggas the last cpl weeks?
 5 years ago '04        #122
DunKDunKGoo$e 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 16 16
Are guns being given out at McDonalds or something?

These young bucks got military arsenals in these videos.
 5 years ago '04        #123
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Rebirth46 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

me and Sd and me and Fredo back in July...watch what yal say bout Fredo he in the cut on my account

thats some fright night type of sh*t.....
 5 years ago '07        #124
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 304 304
Nice pics
 5 years ago '06        #125
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I swear I hate these lil n*ggas out here.. They make it hard to go anywhere.. just fu*kin attention wh0ore to the max.. extra ignorant and loud for no fu*kin reason.. I mean... these n*ggas be doing the most man. Thats why I'm downtown and back to the crib for the most part if I kick it.

I was fu*kin with a chic off 63rd n Justine for a minute.. had to let that go.. fu*kin hated going over there. Riding through there is like riding thru Baghdad.
 5 years ago '11        #126
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
chicago is full of losers and produces mostly losers, not surprising

the most shocking thing about this whole situation is that people actually care about these f*ggot a.ss kids lives
 5 years ago '09        #127
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1795 1795
Looks like a little black girl
 5 years ago '05        #128
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 UF4Soldier said:
The more attention these lil lame a.ss fake gangstas get. The more they r gonna do continue to try keep up their "gangsta" image. This like having your high school beef blasted to all media waiting to see what will happen next when u show up to school the next day.
Fake gangsters? I'm in no way promoting gang activity. But one things for sure these little n*ggas are real. Chicago teens aren't your average teens from other cities.. Most of these kids from the southside have a wrap sheet longer than a horses d!ck by the time they are 17. There's a reason why we are the murder capitol, and the young rapper that's being discussed is DEAD. That's as real a it gets. Stop acting like a keyboard warrior and pretending like you know about Chicago street life.

2 weeks ago 3 kids shot a cop in the park after some one leaked info they were selling guns. These little n*ggas do not care. Fake they are not.
 5 years ago '07        #129
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
Chi town... n*ggas up there need to calm down.. its one thing for this to be an election year and have all that media attention on the city because its linked to Obama but all that k!lling needs to stop... sh*t is pointless.. every n*gga seem to think he hard now a days...
 5 years ago '04        #130
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
lmao at these little kids... dumbasses deserve to die
 5 years ago '07        #131
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 #TheReturn said:
Fake gangsters? I'm in no way promoting gang activity. But one things for sure these little n*ggas are real. Chicago teens aren't your average teens from other cities.. Most of these kids from the southside have a wrap sheet longer than a horses d!ck by the time they are 17. There's a reason why we are the murder capitol, and the young rapper that's being discussed is DEAD. That's as real a it gets. Stop acting like a keyboard warrior and pretending like you know about Chicago street life.

2 weeks ago 3 kids shot a cop in the park after some one keeled info they were selling guns. These little n*ggas do not care. Fake they are not.
Aint just like this up and Chicago.. theres lil n*ggas like this in every hood.. kids gettin younger and younger turning to the streets...
 5 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 #TheReturn said:

2 weeks ago 3 kids shot a cop in the park after some one leaked info they were selling guns. These little n*ggas do not care. Fake they are not.
their fake gangsters...most hood dudes are these days... they just do it because they think their cool and need attention...
 5 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Aint just like this up and Chicago.. theres lil n*ggas like this in every hood.. kids gettin younger and younger turning to the streets...
I'm not saying Chicago is the only city, sadly its more common here. Which is why our city is in national spotlight for this silly sh*t all summer.. Sad honestly. Such a great city but the southside gives it a black eye. Up north its a different city.
 5 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 Propel Water said:
their fake gangsters...most hood dudes are these days... they just do it because they think their cool and need attention...
Such a suburban mindset and a response of someone who's never lived in the hood at all. They are on the streets because there's no jobs for kids anymore. They are being taken by grown men trying to make due in tough times. There's no recreation centers to pass times, and the only person they see with money are those doing wrong. So you have no positive role models, the ones that do have a nine to five are struggling making ends meat. What is a kid with no direction going to do? Follow the crowd that's doing bad and flashy money like he has no cares in the world. Just be glad you weren't born into that and had a nice family support group to steer you right. I'm glad I.had one as well.. That don't make them fake thugs. They living that life on the streets and dodging real bullets. Motives are skewed butt they aren't fake.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-12-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Such a suburban mindset and a response of someone who's never lived in the hood at all. They are on the streets because there's no jobs for kids anymore. They are being taken by grown men trying to make due in tough times. There's no recreation centers to pass times, and the only person they see with money are those doing wrong. So you have no positive role models, the ones that do have a nine to five are struggling making ends meat. What is a kid with no direction going to do? Follow the crowd that's doing bad and flashy money like he has no cares in the world. Just be glad you weren't born into that and had a nice family support group to steer you right. I'm glad I.had one as well.. That don't make them fake thus. They living that life on the streets and dodging real bullets. Motives are skewed butt they aren't fake.
you right about everything you said but that dont make them gangster... they still some knuckleheads... you dont need parents to teach you what your doing is wrong... its a damn shame but instead of changing their lives they just repeat the cycle over and over... dont get me wrong theres some real gangsters out there but most of these kids just followers and to dumb to realize no one has to care about them but themselves
 5 years ago '07        #136
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
have no idea who these kids are
 5 years ago '07        #137
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 fabolous_iam said:
aint sh*t brewing its the same shyt chicgo still not as bad back when they started tearing down the pj's in the early 90's only diff now is everyone got a voice do to twitter youtube and facebook.. but not to make light of our situation here is our death totals for like the last 20 years...

1990: 851[6]
1991: 927[7]
1992: 943[7]
1993: 855[7]
1994: 931[7]
1995: 828[7]
1996: 796[7]
1997: 761[7]
1998: 704[7]
1999: 643[7]
2000: 633[7]
2001: 667[7]
2002: 656[7]
2003: 601[7]
2004: 453[7]
2005: 451[7]
2006: 471[7]
2007: 448[7]
2008: 513[7]
2009: 459[7]
2010: 436[7]
2011: 433[7]
2012: 505[7]
Thousands of souls GONE
 5 years ago '06        #138
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Yall tripping. Chicago been fu*ked up before this hiphop media attention. Media aint propogating sh*t because its been this wild over there for a while
 09-12-2012, 11:00 PM         #139
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
what is this beef for??? what? street cred? one of them looked at the other "hard"? at the end of the day, this sh*t is fu*king stupid. if n*ggas wanna get gangsta, they shouldn't attack each other. take that aggression out on those where you can make a difference....i'm not going to say who cuz i don't want no one knocking on my door....but sister soulja make a very smart comment about it a few years ago....

this black men are acting like a bunch of idiots.
Alot of this is madness is simply misplaced aggression.

If we knew who the true enemy was we wouldn't be so quick to k!ll each other.

Fatherless homes are breeding an entire generation of dysfunctional teens who think manhood is guns & gangs....it's really sad.
 5 years ago '04        #140
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 bigree61 said:
honkeys starting bullsh*t again

one black man dead,try n to get another one in jail

this is the American plan
Sounds like justice if you ask me
Home      

most viewed right now