Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2012, 06:22 PM         #101
ROYISPEACE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone drop it...i didnt look through 6 pages

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #102
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
I live in the chi and sh*ts crazy out here, you are affilated to where you live, yet everyone is still close enough to reach out and touch you.... We need real community leaders to help bring this sh*t to an end... Poverty is th reason sh*ts going down like this.... We need real jobs and parents who aint smokin crack to regulate their kids....
 5 years ago '06        #103
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 BangEm904 said:
with all this black on black crime, the white man sittin back like
dumb n*ggas so easy to manipulate. since they look up to rappers/gangstas instead of valuing education and calling it lame, lets exploit some young n*gga to increase violence. one will be dead and da otha will be in one of our privately owned prisons!! 2 n*ggas gone=white man happy. n*ggas gotta stop beefin over "turf" they dont even own smh.
pretty much, bruh...sad sh*t
 09-12-2012, 06:29 PM         #104
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
dumb n*ggas so easy to manipulate. since they look up to rappers/gangstas instead of valuing education and calling it lame, lets exploit some young n*gga to increase violence. one will be dead and da otha will be in one of our privately owned prisons!! 2 n*ggas gone=white man happy. n*ggas gotta stop beefin over "turf" they dont even own smh.
This is sh*t right here is the truth.

fu*ken sad sh*t.
 09-12-2012, 06:34 PM         #105
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
population control at it's finest...they all complain about the violence, but they're all involved..it's humurous
 09-12-2012, 06:36 PM         #106
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
This is why black people who speak truth get over looked ,because some of us want to put our down falls on the shoulders of others. These lil dudes are embracing this life it's on their heads. Now in general is there something going on to help this genocide. Yes,but sometimes it's just us.

" The most high want put you in any situation you cant handle ,but you definitely can put yourself in situations you cant handle. Those situations can lead to death " Juelz Santana..
dis n*gga quoted juelz santana to talk about the plight of black people
 5 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 jiggyfresh1 said:
Bump J and he was a 4ch which is a type of lord originally but as we been saying over the last 20dude years or so sh*t aint what it was. He kinda paved the way for these Lil n*ggas rappin out here now and yes he still locked up. Got like 2 or 3 years left.
Bump J that dude, I wasnt into all his music but the songs I heard were some fly Chi sh*t. Hope he get back on when he get free.

Chief Dee said:
Yep, Chicago is real deceptive like that. One GD hood will be cool with BDs, but the next wont. One Cobra hood will be cool with Moes, another wont be. One Moe hood will be cool with Lords, another will beef with Lords. Etc. But that's what make it dangerous out here, the fact that the gang beefs be based on individual hoods and not some generic universal GDN VS Lords, GDN VS BPSN Grand Theft Auto on sight tip type sh*t that outtertowners imagine. So unless you live in those regions, you dont know who at who's head. The same two gangs on the same numbered street can be cool on that street and beef on that street in another part of town. Like you can be on 63rd over east and see some GDs and BDs clicking, then drive right over the Dan Ryan to my part of the Southside, and hit the area of 63rd & Racine and see nothing but BDs going at GDs. Same street, (63rd) different politics depending where you are specifically.

You talking about Bump J one of the 4's from over east Grimmyville. Bump J and Goon Squad used to have the CHI on lock. Bump J is still locked up. Bump was nice. Bump going to prison set it back, but they had the Chicago rap scene shut down in the mid 2000's.

Yeah I remeber him on that goon squad sh*t, his incarceration sped up and slowed down the movement yall got goin on up there, if that makes any sense.

jiggyfresh1 said:
I feel u my dude, i be tellin my guys shorty them aint lyrical but they make hot music, young chop is a monster on the track, and that they the first n*ggas thays really really tellin it like it is in our city. I always felt kanye, common, lupe, etc didnt represent wat we really about. There have been a few others but they either dont make it or dont represent to the fullest.

I fu*ks wit the movement only wish the lyrics were better, The Chi always held in down properly in the lyrics dept. Common, GLC, Shawnna, Twista, Speedknot Mob, Bump J, Crucial Conflict, Psycho Drama and etc

But watch ALL these fu*k boy rappers from other regions ride yall wave and try to get sum yall shine. I wont be shocked if n*ggas start claimin BO$ and rockin that black flag like they did while on Wayne's d!ck.
 5 years ago '10        #108
space
space
 BangEm904 said:
sad/true but its deeper than that esp when your're in that enviroment
 5 years ago '05        #109
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
Rappers still on that "Lil" sh*t huh
 5 years ago '04        #110
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k em all let em k!ll each other
 5 years ago '06        #111
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
honkeys starting bullsh*t again

one black man dead,try n to get another one in jail

this is the American plan
America plan??? n*gga you sound dumb as fu*k!
 5 years ago '06        #112
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 BluCupShawty said:
sad/true but its deeper than that esp when your're in that enviroment
aint sh*t deeper than that. You cant keep blamin ur environment for every fu*ked up decision you make. If one person made it out that "environment" then clearly its not impossible to do. I would rather people just say that they are too weak mentally to overcome the obstacles so they r going to just take the easy way out and blame my sh*t on someone else. Life is real easy when u when you can pass all ur mistakes on to the next man
 5 years ago '04        #113
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 838 838
 Rebirth46 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

me and Sd and me and Fredo back in July...watch what yal say bout Fredo he in the cut on my account
fu*k fredo, wild wild 100's...................
 5 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 jha84 said:
aint sh*t deeper than that. You cant keep blamin ur environment for every fu*ked up decision you make. If one person made it out that "environment" then clearly its not impossible to do. I would rather people just say that they are too weak mentally to overcome the obstacles so they r going to just take the easy way out and blame my sh*t on someone else. Life is real easy when u when you can pass all ur mistakes on to the next man
easy for you to say
everyman has to the music for their own actions but the inner city has traps everywhere for a n*gga. The deck is stacked against you when you're young, poor, and black. But thats another topic.
 09-12-2012, 08:00 PM         #115
crunkynmunky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah GDs and BDs are both Folks, but "Folks" alliance dont really mean anything on the streets anymore and hasnt for years. And GDs and BDs arent the same "set", they are each their own different organizations. But they used to be under the same house back during the BGD era. Larry had control the Gangsters and King David had the Black Disciples, Larry and David came together and created BGD. About 20 plus years ago BGD split up, Larry made a decree that "nothing come before the G", so the GDs dropped the "B" and the BDs went back to being seperate like they were before BGD. GDN and BDN been at odds since the 90's.

Alot of GD hoods especially on the Southwest Side (Englewood/Auburn Gresham etc) are the BDK demo for numerous reasons. Like for example, you got the Boystown GDs who go especially hard on the BDK demo because the BDs k!lled one of the GDs named Blade a few years back. So the "Folks" "Disciple" thing dont really hold weight, matter of fact even GDs beef with GDs. I stay on the Nine, and right now k!lla Ward GDs have been beefing with G-Ville GD on the Nine (79th Street) for several years now. If you go on 63rd, you got A-Block GDs beefing HARD with Hitsquad GDs. Doom Doom, Sam, and some cat from Markham, as well as a few other GD's have gotten smoked because of that GD-GD war. And in my old neighborhood Jeffery Manor on 100th street, you got the Jeffer Manor GDs beefing hard with Lafa renegade GDs. So even within GDN it's strife, so of course beefing wih BDs wouldnt be an issue.
n*gga im in outlaw city and the moes goin at it wth errybody. manor folks, lafa's, the moes from the town, the dragons, the 4's.....literally erryone that aint from olc. aint been this bad in a minute. kinda glad these teachrs on strike....east side would be crazy for real.....
 5 years ago '04        #116
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 jha84 said:
You must not be from the environment he speaks of. I used to work for this community service organization and when sh*t started getting bad the white ppl that called would be shocked that u had to do so much to get a.ssistance. The programs had income limits and a lady one time said thats no money nobody qualifies for that all snotty and sh*t. I told her actually we a.ssist thousands of families and run out of money every year snd gave out 90 mill in cook county last year alone. If u aint lived it then shut the fu*k up cuz u have no idea.
 09-12-2012, 08:12 PM         #117
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
America plan??? n*gga you sound dumb as fu*k!
and you sound like a hoe from the burbs

and dont call me n*gga honkey
 5 years ago '04        #118
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 crunkynmunky said:
n*gga im in outlaw city and the moes goin at it wth errybody. manor folks, lafa's, the moes from the town, the dragons, the 4's.....literally erryone that aint from olc. aint been this bad in a minute. kinda glad these teachrs on strike....east side would be crazy for real.....
My n*gga the east side is crazy got it inked in my arm. My bm stay on 84 Manistee . Gotta be in a car or i aint goin over there. Its like they can smell im folks or something .
 5 years ago '10        #119
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,839 | Props total: 6006 6006
Im a lil worried now
 09-12-2012, 08:25 PM         #120
crunkynmunky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jiggyfresh1 said:
My n*gga the east side is crazy got it inked in my arm. My bm stay on 84 Manistee . Gotta be in a car or i aint goin over there. Its like they can smell im folks or something .
lmao. i go through the same sh*t but in reverse. got a broad on 67th right off racine....i keep banger on me and be txting the bi*ch like bring yo a.ss out now from like 5blks away.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy