Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 fabolous_iam said:
aint sh*t brewing its the same shyt chicgo still not as bad back when they started tearing down the pj's in the early 90's only diff now is everyone got a voice do to twitter youtube and facebook.. but not to make light of our situation here is our death totals for like the last 20 years...

1990: 851[6]
1991: 927[7]
1992: 943[7]
1993: 855[7]
1994: 931[7]
1995: 828[7]
1996: 796[7]
1997: 761[7]
1998: 704[7]
1999: 643[7]
2000: 633[7]
2001: 667[7]
2002: 656[7]
2003: 601[7]
2004: 453[7]
2005: 451[7]
2006: 471[7]
2007: 448[7]
2008: 513[7]
2009: 459[7]
2010: 436[7]
2011: 433[7]
2012: 505[7]
505 and its just September! And this year is hotter than usual
 5 years ago '04        #82
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Graftedgenes said:
It's a truly unfortunate situation.

Chicago is a war zone and these record labels are salivating at the opportunity to profit off the genocide by recruiting teens who provide a soundtrack to the violence.

The rap game was mellow for a while and unified for the most part with the music shifting more towards a party vibe instead of the gunplay/gangbang rhymes that dominated phases in the past but now we have a Midwest movement that's breeding negativity, disrespect and drama.

Hopefully the N.O.I will prove to be an effective community organization and a.ssert themselves in the community with community policing and interventions to curb some of this bloodshed.
what is this beef for??? what? street cred? one of them looked at the other "hard"? at the end of the day, this sh*t is fu*king stupid. if n*ggas wanna get gangsta, they shouldn't attack each other. take that aggression out on those where you can make a difference....i'm not going to say who cuz i don't want no one knocking on my door....but sister soulja make a very smart comment about it a few years ago....

this black men are acting like a bunch of idiots.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
You could walk down any street in Chicago and be safe.
 5 years ago '09        #84
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 getyagameup said:
what is this beef for??? what? street cred? one of them looked at the other "hard"? at the end of the day, this sh*t is fu*king stupid. if n*ggas wanna get gangsta, they shouldn't attack each other. take that aggression out on those where you can make a difference....i'm not going to say who cuz i don't want no one knocking on my door....but sister soulja make a very smart comment about it a few years ago....

this black men are acting like a bunch of idiots.

this sh*t is deep roooted out here bruh... u gotta live here to identify and understand it...this sh*t goes back to the fu*kin late 60's early 70's fam....when sh*t goes for that long a stretch it becomes normal life b..like snakes vs mongoose.. it's instilled in n*ggaz since birth.
 5 years ago '05        #85
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 UF4Soldier said:
The more attention these lil lame a.ss fake gangstas get. The more they r gonna do continue to try keep up their "gangsta" image. This like having your high school beef blasted to all media waiting to see what will happen next when u show up to school the next day.

fu*k the media trying to spread violence like this is the 90's
 5 years ago '04        #86
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 fabolous_iam said:
aint sh*t brewing its the same shyt chicgo still not as bad back when they started tearing down the pj's in the early 90's only diff now is everyone got a voice do to twitter youtube and facebook.. but not to make light of our situation here is our death totals for like the last 20 years...

1990: 851[6]
1991: 927[7]
1992: 943[7]
1993: 855[7]
1994: 931[7]
1995: 828[7]
1996: 796[7]
1997: 761[7]
1998: 704[7]
1999: 643[7]
2000: 633[7]
2001: 667[7]
2002: 656[7]
2003: 601[7]
2004: 453[7]
2005: 451[7]
2006: 471[7]
2007: 448[7]
2008: 513[7]
2009: 459[7]
2010: 436[7]
2011: 433[7]
2012: 505[7]

yeaaa we all fu*ked up out here
 5 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
who is that, bruh..some Chi n*ggaz?
He rappin bout the "9" in the Chi and got mouse in his video....thats all I know fam
 5 years ago '09        #88
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 BluCupShawty said:
He rappin bout the "9" in the Chi and got mouse in his video....thats all I know fam
lil mouse from round my hood .. they rhymin bout 119th.. the 9... he from 119 mayberry set one of the oldest and solid gd sets in the chi
 5 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 spider-man said:
lil mouse from round my hood .. they rhymin bout 119th.. the 9... he from 119 mayberry set one of the oldest and solid gd sets in the chi
figured he was BO$ but wasn't sure. What happened to the VL rapper from the Chi that got caught tryna hit a bank? I forgot his name but he was nice on the mic. He still locked up?
Its hellfire in yall city, yall be safe and be careful out there.
 5 years ago '11        #90
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
hopefully chief queef gets shot
 5 years ago '08        #91
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 2ChainzChain said:

n*gga wdf you know so much?
Ive lived either in or near all those areas I spoke off. I was born in the late 80's and GDs and BDs have been bumping heads since I was a little kid. GD-BD is a conflict that everybody from the Southside born during the late 80's up till now will experience one way or another. If you're from Chicago then you know that the hoods here in the CHI are a city within a city. We live in communities that are culturally isolated from the rich parts of the CHI, so whatever news or event happens here it stays here, and if something goes down out here, everybody and they momma will know about it whereas a rich guy living in the CHI would be totally out the loop. Chicago is like two worlds stuck together.
 5 years ago '10        #92
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,776 | Props total: 2866 2866
 Graftedgenes said:
It's a truly unfortunate situation.

Chicago is a war zone and these record labels are salivating at the opportunity to profit off the genocide by recruiting teens who provide a soundtrack to the violence.

The rap game was mellow for a while and unified for the most part with the music shifting more towards a party vibe instead of the gunplay/gangbang rhymes that dominated phases in the past but now we have a Midwest movement that's breeding negativity, disrespect and drama.

Hopefully the N.O.I will prove to be an effective community organization and a.ssert themselves in the community with community policing and interventions to curb some of this bloodshed.

I believe N.O.I. did a.ssert themselves sometime within the last 2 years if I am not mistaken. Its going to take the whole community to implement change. As cliche as it may be, the truth is....a lot of these brothers just need love & something positive to hold on to. From our own people, to the media, from when you step outside the front door its so much negativity to have to fend....& when you do not know how to Defend & f!ght Properly .then you become susceptible to the vicious cycle.
 5 years ago '06        #93
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
... i dont feel for this kid at all. im tired of these dumb lil n*ggas. just keepin it real. these the type of n*ggas that will pull out a gun out of straight fear. scared to get that a.ss whoop in a f!ght
 5 years ago '04        #94
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 Chief Dee said:
Ive lived either in or near all those areas I spoke off. I was born in the late 80's and GDs and BDs have been bumping heads since I was a little kid. GD-BD is a conflict that everybody from the Southside born during the late 80's up till now will experience one way or another. If you're from Chicago then you know that the hoods here in the CHI are a city within a city. We live in communities that are culturally isolated from the rich parts of the CHI, so whatever news or event happens here it stays here, and if something goes down out here, everybody and they momma will know about it whereas a rich guy living in the CHI would be totally out the loop. Chicago is like two worlds stuck together.
My n*gga i was born in 79 and always lived in sirconn or on the 9 over east and i notice u be up on yo sh*t. These dudes on here that aint from here have no fu*kin idea what we be saying about the city. They dont understand that its a segregated city with black ppl living across the majority of the entire city, and most ppl out here is fu*ked up and been fu*ked up and been on some gang sh*t forever. The only thing thats cool is that u can kinda move around and not deal wit gangbang bs like back in the day in most areas but its still dangerous as fu*k. Like u can be a GD and live in terror town now with no prob, but they f!ghting each other so it still goes down.
 5 years ago '10        #95
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
thats crazy yet plausible, anybody with bread and a family would move far away from the don't fu*k arounds
 5 years ago '04        #96
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
figured he was BO$ but wasn't sure. What happened to the VL rapper from the Chi that got caught tryna hit a bank? I forgot his name but he was nice on the mic. He still locked up?
Bump J and he was a 4ch which is a type of lord originally but as we been saying over the last 20dude years or so sh*t aint what it was. He kinda paved the way for these Lil n*ggas rappin out here now and yes he still locked up. Got like 2 or 3 years left.
 5 years ago '06        #97
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8909 8909
Dont worry you guise here are contributing as well. all these threads etc MUHAHA

i bumped into boxden soo much times just typing in keywords in google.com ;)
 5 years ago '12        #98
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,806 | Props total: 6622 6622
with all this black on black crime, the white man sittin back like
dumb n*ggas so easy to manipulate. since they look up to rappers/gangstas instead of valuing education and calling it lame, lets exploit some young n*gga to increase violence. one will be dead and da otha will be in one of our privately owned prisons!! 2 n*ggas gone=white man happy. n*ggas gotta stop beefin over "turf" they dont even own smh.
 5 years ago '08        #99
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 spider-man said:
truth.. even tho the origins are relative the inf!ghting under the folks umbrella or ANY umbrella for that matter has been a everyday thing for over almost 30 yrs....infact back in the 90's you had more GD vs GD sets than ever before with n*ggaz renegading and sh*t...BD vs GD is nothin new .. but on the other hand there are a few sets where bd's and gd's actually get along well.
Yep, Chicago is real deceptive like that. One GD hood will be cool with BDs, but the next wont. One Cobra hood will be cool with Moes, another wont be. One Moe hood will be cool with Lords, another will beef with Lords. Etc. But that's what make it dangerous out here, the fact that the gang beefs be based on individual hoods and not some generic universal GDN VS Lords, GDN VS BPSN Grand Theft Auto on sight tip type sh*t that outtertowners imagine. So unless you live in those regions, you dont know who at who's head. The same two gangs on the same numbered street can be cool on that street and beef on that street in another part of town. Like you can be on 63rd over east and see some GDs and BDs clicking, then drive right over the Dan Ryan to my part of the Southside, and hit the area of 63rd & Racine and see nothing but BDs going at GDs. Same street, (63rd) different politics depending where you are specifically.

BluCupShawty said:
You talking about Bump J one of the 4's from over east Grimmyville. Bump J and Goon Squad used to have the CHI on lock. Bump J is still locked up. Bump was nice. Bump going to prison set it back, but they had the Chicago rap scene shut down in the mid 2000's.
 5 years ago '04        #100
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
 Rebirth46 said:
I know this might sound fu*ked up ..but I'm glade Chicago is on scene now cause I been waiting for Chicago to blow like this I knew it would be like this but this my city there are a lot of talented artists out here my mans made beats harder than Kanye but he's now during life in prison you see a lot of us don't make it to this point where Kieth is at so I just hope all of this sh*t die down so we can keep bringing you guys real street music
I feel u my dude, i be tellin my guys shorty them aint lyrical but they make hot music, young chop is a monster on the track, and that they the first n*ggas thays really really tellin it like it is in our city. I always felt kanye, common, lupe, etc didnt represent wat we really about. There have been a few others but they either dont make it or dont represent to the fullest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago