Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 2ChainzChain said:

bricksquad I said fu*k em
 5 years ago '08        #62
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Nyuzi said:
So this sh*t is brewing within the set? BD's vs GD's?
Folk Nation:
BD's
OGDs
IGs
La Raza
Latin Dragons
LDs
Simon City Royals
GD's
SD's
2-6s

People Nation:
Latin Kings
Vice Lords
Black P Stones

Chi all fu*ked up
Yeah GDs and BDs are both Folks, but "Folks" alliance dont really mean anything on the streets anymore and hasnt for years. And GDs and BDs arent the same "set", they are each their own different organizations. But they used to be under the same house back during the BGD era. Larry had control the Gangsters and King David had the Black Disciples, Larry and David came together and created BGD. About 20 plus years ago BGD split up, Larry made a decree that "nothing come before the G", so the GDs dropped the "B" and the BDs went back to being seperate like they were before BGD. GDN and BDN been at odds since the 90's.

Alot of GD hoods especially on the Southwest Side (Englewood/Auburn Gresham etc) are the BDK demo for numerous reasons. Like for example, you got the Boystown GDs who go especially hard on the BDK demo because the BDs k!lled one of the GDs named Blade a few years back. So the "Folks" "Disciple" thing dont really hold weight, matter of fact even GDs beef with GDs. I stay on the Nine, and right now k!lla Ward GDs have been beefing with G-Ville GD on the Nine (79th Street) for several years now. If you go on 63rd, you got A-Block GDs beefing HARD with Hitsquad GDs. Doom Doom, Sam, and some cat from Markham, as well as a few other GD's have gotten smoked because of that GD-GD war. And in my old neighborhood Jeffery Manor on 100th street, you got the Jeffer Manor GDs beefing hard with Lafa renegade GDs. So even within GDN it's strife, so of course beefing wih BDs wouldnt be an issue.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 09-12-2012 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #63
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah GDs and BDs are both Folks, but "Folks" alliance dont really mean anything on the streets anymore and hasnt for years. And GDs and BDs arent the same "set", they are each their own different organizations. But they used to be under the same house back during the BGD era. Larry had control the Gangsters and King David had the Black Disciples, Larry and David came together and created BGD. About 20 plus years ago BGD split up, Larry made a decree that "nothing come before the G", so the GDs dropped the "B" and the BDs went back to being seperate like they were before BGD. GDN and BDN been at odds since the 90's.

Alot of GD hoods especially on the Southwest Side (Englewood/Auburn Gresham etc) are the BDK demo for numerous reasons. Like for example, you got the Boystown GDs who go especially hard on the BDK demo because the BDs k!lled one of the GDs named Blade a few years back. So the "Folks" "Disciple" thing dont really hold weight, matter of fact even GDs beef with GDs. I stay on the Nine, and right now k!lla Ward GDs have been beefing with G-Ville GD on the Nine (79th Street) for several years now. If you go on 63rd, you got A-Block GDs beefing HARD with Hitsquad GDs. Doom Doom, Sam, and some cat from Markham, as well as a few other GD's have gotten smoked because of that GD-GD war. And in my old neighborhood Jeffery Manor on 100th street, you got the Jeffer Manor GDs beefing hard with Lafa renegade GDs. So even within GDN it's strife, so of course beefing wih BDs wouldnt be an issue.
just like the 4's outwest
 5 years ago '10        #64
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:

n*gga wdf you know so much?
cause n*ggaz in the field where it aint safe
 5 years ago '06        #65
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
 Chief Dee said:

damn my n*gga...be safe out there..
 5 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
wait! sum 1 explain how Black Disciples & GD's goin 2 war when they both of the Folk Nation (6)

edit props Chief Dee for breakin it down, I didn't see ya up there homie.

So wat that n*gga Don D claiming?
 09-12-2012, 04:34 PM         #67
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
The more attention these lil lame a.ss fake gangstas get. The more they r gonna do continue to try keep up their "gangsta" image. This like having your high school beef blasted to all media waiting to see what will happen next when u show up to school the next day.
how are they fake gangsters and this is like highschool beef when n*ggas is gettin bodied? They are stupid and caught up in a lifestyle that's a dead end and especially since they are gettin legal money now, no need to ruin it all with senseless violence...but I wouldn't call n*ggas fake and putting on an image when n*ggas is turning up dead.
 5 years ago '09        #68
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 Chief Dee said:

truth.. even tho the origins are relative the inf!ghting under the folks umbrella or ANY umbrella for that matter has been a everyday thing for over almost 30 yrs....infact back in the 90's you had more GD vs GD sets than ever before with n*ggaz renegading and sh*t...BD vs GD is nothin new .. but on the other hand there are a few sets where bd's and gd's actually get along well.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Chief Dee said:

Down south well round my way GD on GD beef is a severe violation on the person(s) @ fault. I got love for my knifolks but GD been fu*ked up everysince they bammed Hoover up esp with the younger GD's willin to knock him off if he was set free. How u gonna knock off the OG of what u claim? I seen Hoover's son in GLC's video. Is he still refusing to take his father's place?

Be safe on the 9 mane.

this sh*t aight right here tho

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 09-12-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #70
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Chief Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #71
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 4724 4724
 spider-man said:
but on the other hand there are a few sets where bd's and gd's actually get along well.
Just like ANY gang, it depends on the leaders of the 2 sets. whether same gang or not.

If King Blood of HeadCrack Bloods & Royal Blood of LifeLine Bloods grew up together, & they were friends before 1 moved years ago to a different hood but remained in contact, the chances are that their sets wont beef.

on the other hand, if Royal Blood was selling crack to King Blood's mother, more than likely King will have a personal vendetta against his set & all under.

Banging 101
 5 years ago '12        #72
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
bloodz >>>>
 5 years ago '09        #73
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
 BluCupShawty said:

Down south well round my way GD on GD beef is a severe violation on the person(s) @ fault. I got love for my knifolks but GD been fu*ked up everysince they bammed Hoover up esp with the younger GD's willin to knock him off if he was set free. How u gonna knock off the OG of what u claim? I seen Hoover's son in GLC's video. Is he still refusing to take his father's place?

Be safe on the 9 mane.
u gotta be more than hovers NAMESAKE to take that position my dude.. even tho he cut from that cloth he NOT CUT the GD side of that cloth..not like that
 5 years ago '06        #74
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
how are they fake gangsters and this is like highschool beef when n*ggas is gettin bodied? They are stupid and caught up in a lifestyle that's a dead end and especially since they are gettin legal money now, no need to ruin it all with senseless violence...but I wouldn't call n*ggas fake and putting on an image when n*ggas is turning up dead.
 5 years ago '08        #75
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Rebirth46 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

me and Sd and me and Fredo back in July...watch what yal say bout Fredo he in the cut on my account
What's going on with your eyes, are you a demon? I'm more afraid of you than Fredo in these pictures.
 5 years ago '04        #76
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:

[pic - click to view]

these knucklehead little kids never should have evolved past a used condom..

especially this "Fredo" kid everyone's scared of
 5 years ago '04        #77
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
um bang bang
 5 years ago '04        #78
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 SOCIALITE said:
Taking someone's life doesn't make you a gangster anymore than standing in a parking space makes you a car.. just an abundance of ignorance, and as long as these children keep seein their names in the media/social networks they'll keep on with the ignorance.
 5 years ago '06        #79
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:

Be safe on the 9 mane.

this sh*t aight right here tho
who is that, bruh..some Chi n*ggaz?
 5 years ago '06        #80
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 kidd247 said:
Taking someone's life doesn't make you a gangster anymore than standing in a parking space makes you a car.. just an abundance of ignorance, and as long as these children keep seein their names in the media/social networks they'll keep on with the ignorance.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago