Potential Violence Brewing Over Death Of Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
looks like "lil jojo" deserved it
 5 years ago '10        #182
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
STOP POSTING ON THESE THREADS fu*kKKK

[pic - click to view]

09-13-2012, 11:20 AM         #183
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know n*ggas on here but after reading what Chicago is like from people who are from there, I wish you all the best. Dead a.ss serious. Here in Richmond VA we don't have 100's of murders however the one man who acts an a.ss can be a statistic. Point is, you can walk the streets without too much worry. I tip my hat to those who have to live and make it out there and wish you all the best.
 5 years ago '05        #184
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Thank god... Let these 2 crews k!ll each other one by one... These 16 yr olds with guns dont even deserve to see 17... Let them blow each others brains out and the world will be a better place. Kids probably think this is cool gangster rap...
 5 years ago '04        #185
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
 Chief Dee said:
It's ironic you mention Giulliani cleaning up Chicago because the new police superintendent of the Chicago Police Department, Garry McCarthy, is from NYC and he cant stop ANYTHING going on out here. McCarthy aint cleaned up sh*t out here. So just because a guy is from New York means nothing. Rudy Giuliani and the politicians over in NY werent dealing with REAL legit gangbangers, they were dealing with those fake fugazy Cali d!ckriding Bloods in New York. Those guys not really cut from the same cloth as these original legit homegrown street gangs out here like GDs, BDs, Snakes, Stones, Lords, Breeds, Kings, etc. McCarthy came from NY and is failing, he aint dealing with those fake Blood and Crip immitators anymore, he's dealing with the real deal and it aint working.
INDEED... EVERYBODY FROM THE CHI KNOWS THAT THIS sh*t IS HERE TO STAY. UNFORTUNATELY... THE CRIME IS GOING NOWHERE. GETTING SOMEONE FROM NEW YORK, LA OR ANY OTHER PLACE TO CLEAN UP CHICAGO IS A WASTE OF TIME. THIS ISNT A MOVIE WHERE A SUPERCOP COMES THROUGH TO SAVE THE DAY. WHEN YOURE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE MADNESS IT SOUNDS EVEN MORE LIKE THE JOKES ON CHICAGO. WHATS EVEN MORE fu*kED UP IS THAT WHEN LOOKING AT TV, WEB BROWSING AND READING THE PAPERS, PEOPLE FORGET THAT ITS ANOTHER WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE SOUTH SIDE. THE MEDIA TENDS TO ONLY FOCUS ON THE SOUTH SIDE. ITS NOT LIKE THE MEDIAS PURPOSE IS POSITIVE ANYWAYS... YOU GOT THE WEST SIDE, WEST SUBURBS, NORTH SIDE, SOUTH SUBURBS TOO... ALL fu*kED UP. sh*t IS STILL ALL CHICAGO IF YOU ASK ME. THROUGHOUT MY LIFE I'VE LIVED IN ROSELAND, PRINCETON PARK, MARQUETTE PARK, HARVEY, MARKHAM, CCHILLS, MAYWOOOD... SAME sh*t DIFFERENT HOODS...
 5 years ago '10        #186
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 chi - lite said:
INDEED... EVERYBODY FROM THE CHI KNOWS THAT THIS sh*t IS HERE TO STAY. UNFORTUNATELY... THE CRIME IS GOING NOWHERE. GETTING SOMEONE FROM NEW YORK, LA OR ANY OTHER PLACE TO CLEAN UP CHICAGO IS A WASTE OF TIME. THIS ISNT A MOVIE WHERE A SUPERCOP COMES THROUGH TO SAVE THE DAY. WHEN YOURE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE MADNESS IT SOUNDS EVEN MORE LIKE THE JOKES ON CHICAGO. WHATS EVEN MORE fu*kED UP IS THAT WHEN LOOKING AT TV, WEB BROWSING AND READING THE PAPERS, PEOPLE FORGET THAT ITS ANOTHER WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE SOUTH SIDE. THE MEDIA TENDS TO ONLY FOCUS ON THE SOUTH SIDE. ITS NOT LIKE THE MEDIAS PURPOSE IS POSITIVE ANYWAYS... YOU GOT THE WEST SIDE, WEST SUBURBS, NORTH SIDE, SOUTH SUBURBS TOO... ALL fu*kED UP. sh*t IS STILL ALL CHICAGO IF YOU ASK ME. THROUGHOUT MY LIFE I'VE LIVED IN ROSELAND, PRINCETON PARK, MARQUETTE PARK, HARVEY, MARKHAM, CCHILLS, MAYWOOOD... SAME sh*t DIFFERENT HOODS...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #187
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
P.Rico is dead next < remember where you heard it first.

he dissed keef by saying he will shoot his daughter
 5 years ago '10        #188
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
why these n*ggas all use lil for
 5 years ago '10        #189
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Gouki said:

Dats Lil Mouse next to him in tha white tee?
yup yup

swishaman said:
Its gone get real when they send in the national guard and them white boys starts handling you n*ggaz....you think you got guns? They gone k!ll you off a laptop

shut made me lol

BiZz said:
STOP POSTING ON THESE THREADS fu*kKKK

[pic - click to view]

ok

YoungKazzy said:
P.Rico is dead next < remember where you heard it first.

he dissed keef by saying he will shoot his daughter
 09-13-2012, 01:13 PM         #190
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
Just like ANY gang, it depends on the leaders of the 2 sets. whether same gang or not.

If King Blood of HeadCrack Bloods & Royal Blood of LifeLine Bloods grew up together, & they were friends before 1 moved years ago to a different hood but remained in contact, the chances are that their sets wont beef.

on the other hand, if Royal Blood was selling crack to King Blood's mother, more than likely King will have a personal vendetta against his set & all under.

Banging 101
 5 years ago '09        #191
mizlk33 4 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 157 157
 swishaman said:
Its gone get real when they send in the national guard and them white boys starts handling you n*ggaz....you think you got guns? They gone k!ll you off a laptop
Like 3 stacks say "While we rantin' and ravin' 'bout gats n*gga they made them gats They got some sh*t that'll blow out our backs From where they stay at"
 5 years ago '05        #192
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Can some me give me the heads up as to who these black trouble making, no name artists, wanna be thugs suppossed to be??? Aint never heard of any of the names above. I cant believe as an old school head......the game has fallen THIS FAR. Chicago.....get your sh*t together.......someone need to give these teens a spanking and send them to they room..........
 5 years ago '12        #193
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
sh*ts fu*ked up out here. n*ggas on the corner 24/7 deep as fu*k. Luckily most of the people around my way k!lled each other off or went to jail, but these young n*ggas around here starting to gangbang. When will it stop?
 5 years ago '05        #194
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
If you scared go to church
 5 years ago '07        #195
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
read the comment the "snitch a.ss n*gga" post is a response to on the Lil Durk L's Anthem video
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago