Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I was wondering why they were waiting to release Jellybean for the GS3...now I know. I dont take part in the android vs apple wars but other than the retina display, the GS3 is better than this new iphone an when jellybean is officially released it will be even better.
 5 years ago '04        #142
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 xratede said:
did they upgrade the camera on the touch or no?
yeah, its the same as the iPhone 5 camera
 5 years ago '04        #143
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 xratede said:
they called that an exclusive software feature????
no, they didn't. he was being sarcastic. but they might as well have
 5 years ago '05        #144
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
 genobee said:
Niccas really thinking apple headphones could ever be decent??

who wanna pay $50 for headphones with worse quality than skullcandy $15 in earbuds??

Also, that phone is dumb boring. It will sell But anyone things its top 3 this year is lying to themselves.
@ Skull Candy Is Better Than Apple Headphones. Hell No...Get The fu*k Up Outta Here With That Kiddy a.ss Shyt. Skull Candy Aint Even Better Than A Pair of $10 Dollar Sony Earphones
 5 years ago '11        #145
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
I swear ya'll literally remind me of a bunch of a dumbass peasants and hatin a.ss kids school always hating on the person gettin good grades or the cool kids.

The cools kids will be cool every single day, so stop bi*chin about them.

The kids gettin good grades stay gettin good grades, so what makes you so surprised that they Aced the hardest test ever?

Apple rarely releases a product that has the most futuristic technology in it... but they will still stay sh*ttin on sales records as time will tell.

Yet you fu*kin bums/peasants stay on the internet all day long repeating yourself talking about Phone x*x has more features... IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? And you STILL talkin about it.... Got damn

But you know what the end of the day Apple still got you checkin their Conferences LIVE.... I know for damn sure Apple users don't be checkin no Samsung/Google/Motorola events live... wait for the information to finally circulate the internet a week later...

Last edited by PTC; 09-12-2012 at 01:51 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #146
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
135 people viewing this thread
 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM         #147
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
I swear ya'll literally remind me of a bunch of a dumbass peasants and hatin a.ss kids school always hating on the person gettin good grades or the cool kids.

The kids gettin good grades stay gettin good grades, so what makes you so surprised that they Aced the hardest test ever?

Apple rarely releases a product that has the most futuristic technology in it... but they will still stay sh*ttin on sales records as time will tell.

Yet you fu*kin bums/peasants stay on the internet all day long repeating yourself talking about Phone x*x has more features... IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? And you STILL talkin about it.... Got damn
 5 years ago '08        #148
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 PTC said:

5 years ago '05        #149
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
damn son apple falling off in the cell industry, was checking for this for something to make me jump ship from my galaxy nexus, they let me down.
 5 years ago '04        #150
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 PTC said:

the same people that boast about features and specs, barely even use the features or push the phone to its limits. lets face it, we all just talk, text, browse, facebook, listen to music and watch movies... for the most part.
 5 years ago '07        #151
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 PTC said:

But you know what the end of the day Apple still got you checkin their Conferences LIVE.... I know for damn sure Apple users don't be checkin no Samsung/Google/Motorola events live... wait for the information to finally circulate the internet a week later...

5 years ago '04        #152
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 PTC said:
i was getting push notifications about the iphone 5 announcement from different news apps. never seen any push notifications or even headlines with these other phones.
 5 years ago '05        #153
xratede 
space
space
ima cop that touch and the phone tho, keep the touch, sell the iphone to some thirsty a.ss consumer when they sell out in my city
 5 years ago '05        #154
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
 ShaneDawg said:
the same people that boast about features and specs, barely even use the features or push the phone to its limits. lets face it, we all just talk, text, browse, facebook, listen to music and watch movies... for the most part.
yup..that sounds about right
 5 years ago '07        #155
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Skull Candy Is Better Than Apple Headphones. Hell No...Get The fu*k Up Outta Here With That Kiddy a.ss Shyt. Skull Candy Aint Even Better Than A Pair of $10 Dollar Sony Earphones
Dude, I got skullcady and apple headphones. They both sucks a.ss, but the skull candy has more bass, which makes them slightly better. If you want to compare sound quality, they're both terrible headphones, but skull candy is $35 cheaper.
 5 years ago '06        #156
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 PTC said:

5 years ago '07        #157
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 ShaneDawg said:
i was getting push notifications about the iphone 5 announcement from different news apps. never seen any push notifications or even headlines with these other phones.
Not mention cats on twitter and Facebook are calling this iPhone 5 day
 5 years ago '04        #158
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
i remember a couple years back when the 4 was about to be announced. my friends and people i knew on verizon were pumped for the announcement that it would come to verizon. hoping, wishing, praying that the announcement would be made. they didn't get it, got an android phone and instantly became iphone haters. i couldn't help but laugh at all of them
 5 years ago '05        #159
xratede 
space
space
thought they would maybe do an iMac refresh this year, wanted to cop one for my mom, ill probably just get her the current one
 5 years ago '05        #160
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
I think people forget that apple is a company that releases one phone per year. Android releases 203827 different phones every year. There will always be notoriety in a phone that comes once per year. that is the major thing that the iphone has on its side and it will never change.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago