Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #561
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
i finally caught up in this thread, left off way back on page 14 or somethin yesterday. this is great entertainment

like i keep saying... best way to get all the android users into one place is to make an apple thread

Last edited by ShaneDawg; 09-13-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #562
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Kadillac87 said:
Compared to Androids, it was good battery life. So you saying you have to carry around an extra battery to use your Android?

When did i say you have to carry a extra battery? its a choice for heavy users, atleast we dont have to look for a outlet when our phones are dying.

and for your info, my boy's 4s would be dying withing 6 hours, and thats without lte while my old samsung exhibit II 4g was giving me about 9-10 hours.
 5 years ago '11        #563
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665

Final verdict
If we had to recommend just one handset of the three based on these specs right now, we would (narrowly) choose the iPhone 5.

Here's why: Out of these three phones, the iPhone 5 is a reliable, intuitive package that earns top points for software and hardware reliability. Solid, strong design, LTE speed, and a proven camera that just gets better and better meets iTunes and app store robustness and the new iOS with turn-by-turn voice navigation.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 has a ton of really neat, innovative new features, but it also has far more trip-ups, which make for a less smooth experience overall. We still love the GS3, but the rich, highly customizable Android 4.0 interface is too much for some users, and many of Samsung's innovations, especially in content-sharing, are more complicated to use and not very universal.

We're also very excited to review the Lumia 920, which offers NFC, wireless charging, and promises of a gorgeous display. However, we're less enamored of Nokia maps, getting multimedia still isn't as robust as iOS or Android, and there's a question hanging over the camera, a major selling point for us.

The original Lumia 900 camera fell short of expectations, so until we see the Lumia 920's 8.7-megapixel PureView lens in action, we're much less certain about its real-life performance. Nokia's recent camera kerfuffle certainly doesn't instill unquestioning confidence.

This isn't by any means a blow-away verdict, and the results will be very much up for debate as the iPhone 5 and Lumia 920 come into our offices for scrutiny. One thing is clear, the iPhone faces its stiffest competition yet which makes blindly choosing Apple without examining the facts first a hasty choice -- so if you're at all on the fence about the iPhone 5, we recommend you wait for the full review.

[pic - click to view]

Something else for u fanboys to argue about.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-13-2012 at 01:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #564
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 critiQue said:
i own a GSII.. stop it slime
lol slime? Really? It is 2012 isnt it?
 5 years ago '05        #565
mothu79 
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Your point is that Apple nor Samsung completely redesign their phones?
lets see what you be saying when the 5s come out in 2 months lol
 5 years ago '11        #566
space
space
 mothu79 said:
lets see what you be saying when the 5s come out in 2 months lol
I'll be saying the samething I said when the 4 and 4s came out. I'm cool with what I have and I'll wait for my contract to end before I upgrade. That's why I'm going from a 3Gs to a 5.
 5 years ago '11        #567
space
space
 genobee said:
When did i say you have to carry a extra battery? its a choice for heavy users, atleast we dont have to look for a outlet when our phones are dying.

and for your info, my boy's 4s would be dying withing 6 hours, and thats without lte while my old samsung exhibit II 4g was giving me about 9-10 hours.
Your boy phone probably dying in 6 hours because he's busy texting hoes all day while you're busying trying to change your widgets every 2 hours.

5 years ago '05        #568
mothu79 
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I'll be saying the samething I said when the 4 and 4s came out. I'm cool with what I have and I'll wait for my contract to end before I upgrade. That's why I'm going from a 3Gs to a 5.
its really not much diff there either lol. Same damn home screen.
 5 years ago '11        #569
space
space
 mothu79 said:
its really not much diff there either lol. Same damn home screen.
So if Apple changed the home screen and kept all the specs the same, you would praise them for innovation?

5 years ago '05        #570
mothu79 
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So if Apple changed the home screen and kept all the specs the same, you would praise them for innovation?

i wouldnt praise that greedy company for anything. You will learn my friend. Im done talking.*Lata
 5 years ago '05        #571
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 Kadillac87 said:

5 years ago '11        #572
space
space
 mothu79 said:
i wouldnt praise that greedy company for anything. You will learn my friend. Im done talking.*Lata
At least you finally admit you're a hater.

As long as you're happy with your Android, I aint mad at cha
 5 years ago '04        #573
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
its a damn phone thats a few bucks who cares if you think your phone is better or not.

its a few hundred bucks, it would be worth a debate if we were talking about thousands and more.

on that note, i5 bi*chessssss hate it or love it
 5 years ago '04        #574
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 ShaneDawg said:
i finally caught up in this thread, left off way back on page 14 or somethin yesterday. this is great entertainment

like i keep saying... best way to get all the android users into one place is to make an apple thread

30 pages in just over 24hrs

Keep'em talking
 09-13-2012, 03:48 PM         #575
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes, Android phones had bigger screens and LTE with bad battery life. I'm sorry Apple doesn't want to reduce quality just to say we have implemented the newest technology. If you like something because it has new technology, that's fine. Can't get mad at people who like quality. At the end of the day, both phones essentially do the samething. Make calls, text, take pictures, and surf the web.
my battery lasts all day cuz
 09-13-2012, 03:53 PM         #576
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

Final verdict
If we had to recommend just one handset of the three based on these specs right now, we would (narrowly) choose the iPhone 5.

Here's why: Out of these three phones, the iPhone 5 is a reliable, intuitive package that earns top points for software and hardware reliability. Solid, strong design, LTE speed, and a proven camera that just gets better and better meets iTunes and app store robustness and the new iOS with turn-by-turn voice navigation.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 has a ton of really neat, innovative new features, but it also has far more trip-ups, which make for a less smooth experience overall. We still love the GS3, but the rich, highly customizable Android 4.0 interface is too much for some users, and many of Samsung's innovations, especially in content-sharing, are more complicated to use and not very universal.

We're also very excited to review the Lumia 920, which offers NFC, wireless charging, and promises of a gorgeous display. However, we're less enamored of Nokia maps, getting multimedia still isn't as robust as iOS or Android, and there's a question hanging over the camera, a major selling point for us.

The original Lumia 900 camera fell short of expectations, so until we see the Lumia 920's 8.7-megapixel PureView lens in action, we're much less certain about its real-life performance. Nokia's recent camera kerfuffle certainly doesn't instill unquestioning confidence.

This isn't by any means a blow-away verdict, and the results will be very much up for debate as the iPhone 5 and Lumia 920 come into our offices for scrutiny. One thing is clear, the iPhone faces its stiffest competition yet which makes blindly choosing Apple without examining the facts first a hasty choice -- so if you're at all on the fence about the iPhone 5, we recommend you wait for the full review.

[pic - click to view]

Something else for u fanboys to argue about.

if any kinda cell phone is too much for someone then
they just need to go back to using a pager

Last edited by tj.iscool; 09-13-2012 at 03:56 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #577
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Explicit said:

This is why Apple is able to make small updates and claim a full redesign

90% of apples fanboys ^ clueless and delusional
 5 years ago '06        #578
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
What Do you customize on android besides home screens, ringtones,widgets, and roms
 5 years ago '05        #579
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 acAWN said:
What Do you customize on android besides home screens, ringtones,widgets, and roms
home screens, ringtones, widgets, and roms
 5 years ago '04        #580
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
30 pages:

Jobs Gang motherfu*ker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy