Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #541
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5234 5234
Only thing these guys can compare to from android vs iphons is one is made from plastic casing and the other with aluminum/glass. THATS IT!!
 5 years ago '05        #542
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 Kadillac87 said:
Not much difference to me. Bigger screen and camera. That's about it. s1 and s2 look identical to me.

stop it. Apple been on the same sh*t for years. No comparison.
 5 years ago '11        #543
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mothu79 said:
It's not that big of a difference. Maybe it's a big difference compared to Apple who you say change nothing. 1 or 2 changes doesn't make it a complete redesign.
 5 years ago '05        #544
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 Kadillac87 said:
It's not that big of a difference. Maybe it's a big difference compared to Apple who you say change nothing. 1 or 2 changes doesn't make it a complete redesign.
which is exactly my point lol. Thank you sir
 5 years ago '11        #545
space
space
 mothu79 said:
which is exactly my point lol. Thank you sir
Your point is that Apple nor Samsung completely redesign their phones?
 5 years ago '05        #546
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6401 6401
fu*k dat BRICK.. its GSIII & Note II season bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #547
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6401 6401
 mothu79 said:
i own a GSII.. stop it slime
 5 years ago '12        #548
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Kadillac87 said:
Not much difference to me. Bigger screen and camera. That's about it. s1 and s2 look identical to me.

naw they arent tho, thats why u gotta hold both

the galaxy to the s2
is like the 3gs to the iphone 4.
 5 years ago '07        #549
AfricanBUNB 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
 TiestoFriendly said:

[pic - click to view]

See, this is why I hate Apple. Every time they make something new they change the design just enough that you have to buy all new equipment for it. It's thinner, so that probably means you'll have to buy a new iPhone case because your 4/4S case won't fit. And now this bullsh*t right here. Those iPod/iPhone docks you all have? Forget about it. Those nice speakers you can dock your iPod too and blast music at the pool party? Rather as well throw it out because it's useless now that the new port is smaller.

Oh well I ain't even mad because I've never gotten an iPhone. I love my HTC phone. But iPhone is still cool sh*t I won't hate on it. I just hate Apple's schemes to make us spend more money.

Waiting for that new iPod touch next year tho...

didn't even think about the cases/dock/etc...
 5 years ago '12        #550
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 mothu79 said:
lol not really there are many diff things the gs3 does that the s2 doesn't. The design is not the same each year lol. It feels like a new phone. With apple it looks and feels like the same sh*t. Yeah at first a the new lil features they add is cool, but after like two weeks your going to be like damn i wasted my money. Same home screen lol same ol sh*t. They could atleast make more colors. Its just sad how boring apple is. I had a 3g and when they started that 3gs sh*t i was like fu*k this, there not getting me. The 3g should of had a video camera from the start. Then the 3gs comes with the camera. After i saw that i never looked back. Been with android ever since and apple are still doing the same sh*t. Iphone 4, then 4s. You know what the S stands for? STUPID
yep, and they doin the same thing with this iphone 5.
the 4 and 4s should of atleast had the LTE and a bigger screen
instead they stay robbin these sheep.
android phones had LTE and 4" screens for years, how is this new apple release exciting?? yall are like cult members
 5 years ago '11        #551
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
yep, and they doin the same thing with this iphone 5.
the 4 and 4s should of atleast had the LTE and a bigger screen
instead they stay robbin these sheep.
android phones had LTE and 4" screens for years, how is this new apple release exciting?? yall are like cult members
Yes, Android phones had bigger screens and LTE with bad battery life. I'm sorry Apple doesn't want to reduce quality just to say we have implemented the newest technology. If you like something because it has new technology, that's fine. Can't get mad at people who like quality. At the end of the day, both phones essentially do the samething. Make calls, text, take pictures, and surf the web.
 5 years ago '04        #552
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 eCity 420 said:
translation:
iphone is popular because stupid people use it.
you get on others in this thread for generalizing, then you post something like this?

simplicity doesn't equal stupid. and if you think so, you may be the stupid one. just sayin
 5 years ago '12        #553
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes, Android phones had bigger screens and LTE with bad battery life. I'm sorry Apple doesn't want to reduce quality just to say we have implemented the newest technology. If you like something because it has new technology, that's fine. Can't get mad at people who like quality. At the end of the day, both phones essentially do the samething. Make calls, text, take pictures, and surf the web.
and once again ive never had battery life problems with my Samsung Galaxy phones
ive been rooting and puttin custom roms on my phone since android dropped. ive had iphones 3/3gs/4 and they put out the same battery life as a comparable android [ive prob owned 20 phones over the last 2 years].

i usually use my phone all day @ work on a 8 hr shift and i really noticed no difference between the % the phones are at when i clock out.

@ shanedawg if u watch that video u will probably agree with me. u seem like an idiot yourself though.
 5 years ago '12        #554
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Russ369 said:
I know I can, some people don't know how or don't want it, it's a matter of preference...

S3 screen is bigger and brighter, colors seem to pop more... It's ALOT lighter than the i4 too... Don't know about the i5... but like i said, biggest factor for me was the sh*tty iOS... Simple can be upgraded....
i aint even an iphone fan but that arguement is weak. the screen is bigger and brighter? really? thats the selling point?

i understand why apple users fu*k with the iphone. i fu*ked with an android back in 2009-2010 and honestly i didnt enjoy it. there was lag, it became buggy at times - and those were the main things i hated.

i think ive fu*ked with every platform for a period of time, and even though i dont use a iphone now, it is BY FAR, with out a doubt, the most functional of the phones. it is the phone that gave me the least amount of bugs and weird glitches. blackberrys were very stable for me to.

my windows phone BY FAR, the worst. sh*t was buggy than a motherfu*ker, and for a business phone ... it was garbage at operating when a lot of content was in it.

remember in 08 when some n*gga on this site was pushing the product hard? ya i bought into the bullsh*t hype and regretted it.

i have never used the s3 though but i imagine that its similar to other androids.

not that android or iphones suck, people have preferences.
 5 years ago '04        #555
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic;24570817[B said:
]If that's the case then I'm going to call after the 21st and ask about an early upgrade. If they say no it's not possible I'm going to tell them "well alright when my contract is up in Dec I'll be switching to ATT and getting the iphone through them".[/B]

Longshot I know and I really don't intend on switching but just going to do it to call their bluff. They better not even try that "we have more 4g coverage" line on me either because I don't even get 4g where I live in South Jersey.
thats the best thing u can do. once they think you wont be paying them a monthly bill anymore they more be more likely to work with you. but i'm not familiar with verizon. maybe they just dont care
 5 years ago '04        #556
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
and once again ive never had battery life problems with my Samsung Galaxy phones
ive been rooting and puttin custom roms on my phone since android dropped. ive had iphones 3/3gs/4 and they put out the same battery life as a comparable android [ive prob owned 20 phones over the last 2 years].

i usually use my phone all day @ work on a 8 hr shift and i really noticed no difference between the % the phones are at when i clock out.

@ shanedawg if u watch that video u will probably agree with me. u seem like an idiot yourself though.
yep i'm an idiot, you're right. i don't have the same phone as you and agree with everything you're saying. good call
 5 years ago '07        #557
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 Kadillac87 said:
even without lte, iphones was having bad battery life. If you dont change your settings and you download alot of apps (and even JB) your gonna have terrible battery life. This goes for anyone.

If you turn off all the feature settings you can get great battery life on a LTE phone, plus you have the choice of using a additional battery if your a heavy user.

I dont hate iphones, just think the iphone 5 should be the 4s.

Last edited by genobee; 09-13-2012 at 01:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #558
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Explicit said:

This is why Apple is able to make small updates and claim a full redesign
 5 years ago '04        #559
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
except nothing improved you retarded a.ss hill billy cow boy bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #560
space
space
 genobee said:
even without lte, iphones was having bad battery life. If you dont change your settings and you download alot of apps (and even JB) your gonna have terrible battery life. This goes for anyone.

If you turn off all the feature settings you can get great battery life on a LTE phone, plus you have the choice of using a additional battery if your a heavy user.

I dont hate iphones, just think the iphone 5 should be the 4s.
Compared to Androids, it was good battery life. So you saying you have to carry around an extra battery to use your Android?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy