Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #521
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Kadillac87 said:
First, this is not a phone thread. It's an Apple event thread. Look at the title. More than iPhone 5 in there.

Second, if you only meant phones, then you should have said phones not devices.

Apple believes in your truly owning the iPad but not the iPhone when they have the same OS? Things not adding up.

I dropped my iPhone many times, screen never cracked. I know people who dropped theirs once and the screen crack. Droids are not unbreakable. iPhones are not unbreakable. Like I said before, electronics are not meant to be dropped. I had flip phones that broke when I dropped it. Androids are more durable. iPhones are usually built with better quality. They both have their trade offs.
We can agree there.

But c'mon fam. You and I both know this turned into a phone thread. The other devices weren't brought up nearly as often. But yeah. I guess I should've stated PHONES specifically, even though the post you responded to was a response that specified my question about the iphone 5 in my original post.

And no apple doesn't believe in me truly owning my ipad (or my purchased content for that matter - different topic though). But like I said, tablets are unnecessary imo. Wouldn't have purchased either
 5 years ago '05        #522
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 bxrulez said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #523
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Explicit said:

This is why Apple is able to make small updates and claim a full redesign
Wow
 5 years ago '07        #524
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Explicit said:

People are just dumb sometimes, I mean really dude just said, 'oh it has a camera on the front and back, well that's new.'
 5 years ago '11        #525
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mrfreak76 said:
People are just dumb sometimes, I mean really dude just said, 'oh it has a camera on the front and back, well that's new.'
While the video was funny, we can only confirm for sure that one person had the iPhone 4s. If the person who said there's a camera on the front and back doesn't have a 4, then it is new to him. He could have a 3gs or not even an iPhone. The guy who had a 4s and said the phone was lighter is dumb because he's use to the weight of his phone in his case.

5 years ago '08        #526
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2059 2059
Don't know if it's been posted yet, but if you're on Verizon and still have the Unlimited Data plan then the only way you'll be able to keep it is to buy the iPhone 5 full price

Verizon stays fu*king it's customers
 5 years ago '09        #527
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,373 | Props total: 17468 17468
the 4 went down to 99 cent
 5 years ago '04        #528
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 Pro337 said:
Don't know if it's been posted yet, but if you're on Verizon and still have the Unlimited Data plan then the only way you'll be able to keep it is to buy the iPhone 5 full price

Verizon stays fu*king it's customers
Anyone seen this game yet? Heard it's supposed to be good

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #529
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
this sucks... fu*k apple
 5 years ago '04        #530
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 Explicit said:

yup, thats a typical apple head
 5 years ago '04        #531
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 ReggaeRampage said:
Do you have a life

All I ever see is your f*ggot a.ss worrying about what phone strangers on a website prefer

Get a life loser.
sand in your v*gina? why you on my d!ck so much, i dont dont even know who you're lame a.ss is

i could careless what phone a person use, but im not gonna sit back and let people be misinformed about an inferior phone being better than the superior one

telling me to get a life but you reply to me at 6:30 am, so the first thing you do in the morning is go on boxden and hop on my d!ck, did you even brush your teeth first ?

Last edited by Venom; 09-13-2012 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #532
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
love this phone so much i just want to rub m c*ck all over it.... but yea, smh i gotta wait til Dec for when i can get my upgrade,, smh DOH
 5 years ago '12        #533
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

inovation
Ground breakin sh*t right there, atleast Samsung has major differences on the exterior and interior when they drop a phone.. apple raises a megapixel up by 1 and calls it the iphone 6.
 Explicit said:

Intoxicated said:
can't wait to finally get a phone upgrade.. my iphone been fu*kin up heavy recently
fine example of a damn idiot, claims his iphone fu*kin up heavy recently, wants to cop the new one that will probably fu*k up just as much
 DallasTexas said:
dumbass its the same sh*t android does.....puts out galaxies 1 2 and 3,,,,, improves each as technology improves.... each one u say is better than the last... same sh*t apple does,, u just hate it because u know its better
except nothing improved you retarded a.ss hill billy cow boy bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #534
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
i have a 3gs and an upgrade available. i might just cop the 5...
slang it for a markup and cop a 4s for the low....
win win situation for me muthafu*kaaaaaaa.

5 years ago '11        #535
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
Ground breakin sh*t right there, atleast Samsung has major differences on the exterior and interior when they drop a phone.. apple raises a megapixel up by 1 and calls it the iphone 6.
Not really. Unless you count bigger screen as a major difference

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-13-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #536
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
.. u cant be serious right now. there are more differences compared to what apple makes.

galaxy

[pic - click to view]

s2

[pic - click to view]

s3

[pic - click to view]

As you can see, there are a bunch of differences along with the screen size. i know cuz ive owned all these phones i pictured..and u gotta think about all the other versions they have that look different also like the international galaxies.
 5 years ago '04        #537
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
dumbass its the same sh*t android does.....puts out galaxies 1 2 and 3,,,,, improves each as technology improves.... each one u say is better than the last... same sh*t apple does,, u just hate it because u know its better
dumbass, did you even watch the video?
 5 years ago '12        #538
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space

[pic - click to view]

nothing major, camera is the same, size is the same. shape is the same, feel is almost the same except when u move up to the 4. only diff between 4 and 4s is they use a screen that comes up a little [but htc and sammy already did that]

[pic - click to view]

again, all the same thing but one just gets a little taller and rectangular lookin instead of round.. now look @ the galaxies and tell me they dont make more changes when they drop phones.
oh yeah u notice how the screen displays the exact same thing through every generation?? how can u not be tired of that already?
 5 years ago '11        #539
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
.. u cant be serious right now. there are more differences compared to what apple makes.

galaxy

[pic - click to view]

s2

[pic - click to view]

s3

[pic - click to view]

As you can see, there are a bunch of differences along with the screen size. i know cuz ive owned all these phones i pictured..and u gotta think about all the other versions they have that look different also like the international galaxies.
Not much difference to me. Bigger screen and camera. That's about it. s1 and s2 look identical to me.

5 years ago '05        #540
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 DallasTexas said:
lol not really there are many diff things the gs3 does that the s2 doesn't. The design is not the same each year lol. It feels like a new phone. With apple it looks and feels like the same sh*t. Yeah at first a the new lil features they add is cool, but after like two weeks your going to be like damn i wasted my money. Same home screen lol same ol sh*t. They could atleast make more colors. Its just sad how boring apple is. I had a 3g and when they started that 3gs sh*t i was like fu*k this, there not getting me. The 3g should of had a video camera from the start. Then the 3gs comes with the camera. After i saw that i never looked back. Been with android ever since and apple are still doing the same sh*t. Iphone 4, then 4s. You know what the S stands for? STUPID
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago