Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #501
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396

[video - click to view]

This is why Apple is able to make small updates and claim a full redesign
 5 years ago '12        #502
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Does anyone know if iOS6 is finally gonna support widgets on the home screens? Or if I can hide certain apps in anything other than a folder (like an app drawer)? Or if I get an iPhone5 will I be forced to scroll through nothing but apps/folders on the home screens?
 5 years ago '11        #503
Tooly Da Gawd 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 2018 2018
got a forehead like rhianna ill pass
 5 years ago '05        #504
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13763 13763
 Ez the Don said:
Does anyone know if iOS6 is finally gonna support widgets on the home screens? Or if I can hide certain apps in anything other than a folder (like an app drawer)? Or if I get an iPhone5 will I be forced to scroll through nothing but apps/folders on the home screens?
Get to scrollin muthaf*cka.
 5 years ago '12        #505
space
space
 Explicit said:

5 years ago '12        #506
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Get to scrollin muthaf*cka.
Figured

Got a macbook pro and an iPad2 that are both dope as sh*t. Waiting till apple steps their phone game up before I grab an iPhone.

My Droid X is a piece of sh*t and I'm finally eligible for an upgrade. My body is ready for that GSIII
 5 years ago '05        #507
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10772 10772
 Explicit said:

holy sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #508
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Ez the Don said:
Technically no.

You can jailbreak it though
 5 years ago '12        #509
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Technically no.

You can jailbreak it though
No thanks. I'll suport the company that believes in allowing its customers to truly own their devices.

You don't even need to root a droid to make it unique and completely your own.
 5 years ago '05        #510
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3442 3442
 Southwick said:
You're right. I said this a while ago. All these phones are basically the same. Give or take a few features. They are all on par. They fundamentally are going to do the same things.
This...yet - 18 pages.
 5 years ago '11        #511
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
No thanks. I'll suport the company that believes in allowing its customers to truly own their devices.

You don't even need to root a droid to make it unique and completely your own.
You have a mac and an ipad2. You already supporting evil apple. Your statement makes no sense. But to each his own.

5 years ago '12        #512
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You have a mac and an ipad2. You already supporting evil apple. Your statement makes no sense. But to each his own.

I deal with graphic work. Hence the macbook pro. Fvck windows computers.

My girl bought the ipad2 for my birthday last year. Works well for what I need (read my books, play my music, boxden, financial apps, inventory tracking for my company, etc)

Also, can't wait till they do this with the iPhone5

[video - click to view]

It's in russian cause the original uploader disabled their youtube account. But you can clearly see what happens.

Even on mute
 5 years ago '06        #513
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:

It makes perfect sense,stop being ignorant
 5 years ago '11        #514
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
I deal with graphic work. Hence the macbook pro. Fvck windows computers.

My girl bought the ipad2 for my birthday last year. Works well for what I need (read my books, play my music, boxden, financial apps, inventory tracking for my company, etc)

Also, can't wait till they do this with the iPhone5

It's in russian cause the original uploader disabled their youtube account. But you can clearly see what happens.

Even on mute

U don't have to give excuses on why you own Apple products

If you want an Android, just say you think the phone is better. Don't come with no BS excuses about supporting a company that allows true freedom when you already have Apple devices.

And why would I need my phone to survive a car drag?
 5 years ago '12        #515
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
U don't have to give excuses on why you own Apple products

If you want an Android, just say you think the phone is better. Don't come with no BS excuses about supporting a company that allows true freedom when you already have Apple devices.

And why would I need my phone to survive a car drag?
You reaching fam

Ain't no excuses. Apple COMPUTERS >>>>>>> anything else I've ever tried. Especially for graphic work (photos and videos)

Only fanboys take reasons as excuses. They're two completely different things.

And no sh*t I like android phones better. They allow true freedom, unlike apple phones. Ya dumbass

And it's not about what you need it to withstand. It's about withstanding even harsher treatment than you could possibly give it accidentally.

How many people with droids do you know who've cracked their phones by dropping it. And how many people do you know with iPhones that have cracked from dropping it
 5 years ago '11        #516
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
You reaching fam

Ain't no excuses. Apple COMPUTERS >>>>>>> anything else I've ever tried. Especially for graphic work (photos and videos)

Only fanboys take reasons as excuses. They're two completely different things.

And no sh*t I like android phones better. They allow true freedom, unlike apple phones. Ya dumbass

And it's not about what you need it to withstand. It's about withstanding even harsher treatment than you could possibly give it accidentally.

How many people with droids do you know who've cracked their phones by dropping it. And how many people do you know with iPhones that have cracked from dropping it
Nah son, you're trying to act like you only own Apple products because you're forced too. My work requires me to get one. My gf bought it for me.

You can easily get a Nexus tablet if you care about freedom that much. I'm sure your gf would understand.

I know a lot of ppl, both with iPhones and Droids, that cracked their phones from dropping it. Most of them are females. Phones are not meant to be dropped. Just like laptops are not meant to be dropped. Just like most electronics are not meant to be dropped.

5 years ago '12        #517
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Nah son, you're trying to act like you only own Apple products because you're forced too. My work requires me to get one. My gf bought it for me.

You can easily get a Nexus tablet if you care about freedom that much. I'm sure your gf would understand.

I know a lot of ppl, both with iPhones and Droids, that cracked their phones from dropping it. Most of them are females. Phones are not meant to be dropped. Just like laptops are not meant to be dropped. Just like most electronics are not meant to be dropped.

If it wasn't clear that I was talking about phones (in a phone thread) when talking about personalization, then

I CHOOSE apple COMPUTERS. And owning a tablet is nice, but unnecessary. I wouldn't have bought either. And I CHOOSE android phones. For reasons we both agree on (personalization - just in case you misunderstand me again)

Edit: Also, about the dropping and cracking issue, I don't know a single person who has dropped a droid and had it cracked to sh*t. I know more than a handful of iphone users who have had that happen to them though. And I drop my droid all the fu*king time. On concrete, tile, asphalt, etc. Scratches around the side, but the screen is still flawless

Last edited by Just BizNis; 09-13-2012 at 09:27 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #518
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
If it wasn't clear that I was talking about phones (in a phone thread) when talking about personalization, then

I CHOOSE apple COMPUTERS. And owning a tablet is nice, but unnecessary. I wouldn't have bought either. And I CHOOSE android phones. For reasons we both agree on (personalization - just in case you misunderstand me again)

Edit: Also, about the dropping and cracking issue, I don't know a single person who has dropped a droid and had it cracked to sh*t. I know more than a handful of iphone users who have had that happen to them though. And I drop my droid all the fu*king time. On concrete, tile, asphalt, etc. Scratches around the side, but the screen is still flawless
First, this is not a phone thread. It's an Apple event thread. Look at the title. More than iPhone 5 in there.

Second, if you only meant phones, then you should have said phones not devices.

Apple believes in your truly owning the iPad but not the iPhone when they have the same OS? Things not adding up.

I dropped my iPhone many times, screen never cracked. I know people who dropped theirs once and the screen crack. Droids are not unbreakable. iPhones are not unbreakable. Like I said before, electronics are not meant to be dropped. I had flip phones that broke when I dropped it. Androids are more durable. iPhones are usually built with better quality. They both have their trade offs.
 09-13-2012, 09:45 AM         #519
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im going to wait for the iphone 6 it looks like. Never had an iphone before, but want one with a little more than this.
 09-13-2012, 09:46 AM         #520
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago