Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #441
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 P-Hill said:
Emojis like this?

[pic - click to view]

infiltrating them iPhone hoes

Sent from Galaxy Nexus
I thought yall Android people didn't care about them emojis.
 5 years ago '05        #442
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 Kadillac87 said:
I thought yall Android people didn't care about them emojis.
we don't but it's there
 5 years ago '11        #443
space
space
 P-Hill said:
we don't but it's there
I aint mad at cha
 5 years ago '04        #444
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #445
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
any word on battery life?
 5 years ago '11        #446
space
space
 DreamChasers said:
Supposedly it last 8-10 hours. We really won't know though until people test it.
 5 years ago '04        #447
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Kadillac87 said:
Son, you said Google is not dropping sd slots, but the manufacturers are. Then you bring up the gs3, which is a Samsung brand, to show that Google is not dropping the sd slot.

I then proceeded to tell you the folly of your logic seeing how Google only makes the iOS for the gs3. Then I brought up the Nexus, which is a Google brand, to show how Google is dropping sd slots.

Then you bring up the Galaxy Nexus, which a co-brand, in response me saying Nexus, which a Google brand.

I try to tell you the difference but you refuse to see the light.

Now you're saying your point is that Samsung has a say in the Galaxy Nexus. (Duh, it's a co-brand). How have you proved your original "point" of the manufactures dropping the sd slot and not Google? HTC doesn't have sd card slot. Apple doesn't have sd slot. Google doesn't have sd card slot. You know why? It's a design choice. It's not because of the people that manufacture it. You've have changed your point on every post. Just give it up fanboy. Going hard for Android and don't even know the difference between brands.

1) i brought up the gs3 to show that sd card slots are still on current android phones since you said google is dropping it.

2) i brought up the galaxy nexus because i was telling you the nexus was made by samsung

3)are you slow? my point was the same. My whole point was saying that manufactures CHOOSE to include a sd card or not. Im not even talking about apple. Im talking about manufacturers of android phones, its their choice to include a sd card. thats why i brought up the HTC phones cause they choose not to have a sd card slot in their phones. Samsung choose to have a sd card slot on their phones. Samsung work together with Google for the galaxy nexus line so they work together on what the phone should have or shouldnt have. I said the reason the galaxy nexus dont have a sd card slot is to show that sd card slots are no longer required to have them, so its optional to HTC,samsung, lg, motorola or whoever.
nice try though
 5 years ago '05        #448
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 DreamChasers said:
They had a screen up.. if my memory serves me correct, it was 8 hours talk or browsing time (on 3G)

EDIT:

Found the pic from presentation:

[pic - click to view]

-----------------------

All trolling aside, if you have an iPhone 3gs or a 4, this a good upgrade for you... if you have a 4s, it's a decent upgrade (but an upgrade nonetheless)

If I was in the Apple ecosystem, I'd probably be more interested but alas, I only have a MacBook Pro ( Love this sh*t) and ain't really tied to any of Apple's offerings like that (not really tied into Google's services like that neither now that I think about it). I'm just enjoying what Google has to offer more Mobile OS wise than Apple right now

You can't go wrong with either

But you're definitely doing it wrong if you're going with a Blackberry by choice
 5 years ago '11        #449
space
space
 Venom said:
1) i brought up the gs3 to show that sd card slots are still on current android phones since you said google is dropping it.

2) i brought up the galaxy nexus because i was telling you the nexus was made by samsung

3)are you slow? my point was the same. My whole point was saying that manufactures CHOOSE to include a sd card or not. Im not even talking about apple. Im talking about manufacturers of android phones, its their choice to include a sd card. thats why i brought up the HTC phones cause they choose not to have a sd card slot in their phones. Samsung choose to have a sd card slot on their phones. Samsung work together with Google for the galaxy nexus line so they work together on what the phone should have or shouldnt have. I said the reason the galaxy nexus dont have a sd card slot is to show that sd card slots are no longer required to have them, so its optional to HTC,samsung, lg, motorola or whoever.
nice try though
All android phones are not Google phones. GS3 is a Samsung phone with Android OS. Nexus is a Google phone with Android OS. When Google is the designer, they choose not to put the sd card slot in. It's that simple. You make absolutely no sense.

5 years ago '04        #450
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
All android phones are not Google phones. GS3 is a Samsung phone with Android OS. Nexus is a Google phone with Android OS. When Google is the designer, they choose not to put the sd card slot in. It's that simple. You make absolutely no sense.

google doesnt design by themselves, they work with the manufacturer to do that. Only thing google requires is for it to be stock OS. no sh*t they choose not to put a sd card slot in, they showing manufacturers and developers that sd card slots are not required anymore. manufactures and developers uses the nexus phones as a base to build their future phones and to develop apps for. So if manufacturers see a nexus phone dont have a sd card slot, they know that sd card slots are no longer required for their future phones. thats why some android phones have them and and some dont have them
 5 years ago '11        #451
space
space
 Venom said:
google doesnt design by themselves, they work with the manufacturer to do that. Only thing google requires is for it to be stock OS. no sh*t they choose not to put a sd card slot in, they showing manufacturers and developers that sd card slots are not required anymore. manufactures and developers uses the nexus phones as a base to build their future phones and to develop apps for. So if manufacturers see a nexus phone dont have a sd card slot, they know that sd card slots are no longer required for their future phones. thats why some android phones have them and and some dont have them
Just stop son, just stop. Google just trying to line their pockets. Just like Apple.

5 years ago '12        #452
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Wait lol, I can surf on the gs3 for 10 hours with lte.
 5 years ago '12        #453
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Well I made my decision I'm switching to the GS3 the iPhone 5 is WEAK
 5 years ago '11        #454
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Wait lol, I can surf on the gs3 for 10 hours with lte.
No you can't. Official test have the S3 tapping out in 5 hours.
 5 years ago '12        #455
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
No you can't. Official test have the S3 tapping out in 5 hours.
Hey yo shut your mouth bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #456
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Venom said:
iphone lte or simply "iphone" like the ipad and ipod touch
Or, they can simply stick to what they have been doing with the iPhone and call it iPhone 5... which makes more sense.
 5 years ago '11        #457
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Hey yo shut your mouth bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #458
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
 mrfreak76 said:

[pic - click to view]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #459
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
 5 years ago '04        #460
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Just stop son, just stop. Google just trying to line their pockets. Just like Apple.

it just the price of the parts, nothing relevant to my point
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy