Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #421
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Venom said:
ummm, google is not doing it, the manufacturers are. the gs3 have a sd card slot
You do realize the gs3 is not made by Google but Samsung. Find the sd card slot on the Nexus.
 5 years ago '11        #422
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 coolio said:
Anger translation: "I'm so mad at how disapointing this phone turned out to be that I'm not gonna admit it and take it out on u guys instead"

also notice how apple fanboys can never usually brag about the phone itself and only about sales and sh*t that doesnt change how mediocre the phone really is

much better phone and fewer sales > much sh*ttier phone and more sales samsung is king
What I got to be mad about son?

Let's be honest, the iPhone is the best looking phone on the market. You can't really compare a phone made out of the materials like the iPhone to cheap pieces of plastic Android phones
 5 years ago '04        #423
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Kadillac87 said:
You do realize the gs3 is not made by Google but Samsung. Find the sd card slot on the Nexus.
didnt i just say google is not doing it and the manufacturers are? isnt the galaxy nexus also by samsung? guess iphone users aint literate, where did i say the gs3 was made by google
 5 years ago '11        #424
space
space
 Venom said:
didnt i just say google is not doing it and the manufacturers are? isnt the galaxy nexus also by samsung? guess iphone users aint literate, where did i say the gs3 was made by google

Samsung manufactures both. Samsung also manufactures iPhone parts. The manufacture has nothing to do with it. The manufacture only builds, it doesn't design. GS3 has sd slot. Nexus doesn't. What the difference between the two? GS3 is Samsung brand and Nexus is Google brand.

5 years ago '04        #425
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,542 | Props total: 5134 5134
Come on guys line up we are about to get new phone that was released 3 years ago. Whos in....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #426
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

Samsung manufactures both. Samsung also manufactures iPhone parts. The manufacture has nothing to do with it. The manufacture only builds, it doesn't design. GS3 has sd slot. Nexus doesn't. What the difference between the two? GS3 is Samsung brand and Nexus is Google brand.

you really think i dont know this already?

yea, samsung manufactures parts for the iphone, know the difference between the iphone and the galaxy nexus? the iphone dont have the samsung logo branded on it.

and you know the galaxy line is a samsung brand right? "Galaxy nexus", what does this tell you?
 5 years ago '10        #427
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 8144 8144
n*gga said iphone is the best looking phone out yea cause a phone looking good is a huge factor in life
 5 years ago '04        #428
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Saw the presentation, nothing really impressive. I still think making a longer phone is absolutely f-ckin' idiotic, but it doesn't look as bad as I expected (in hand).

I can get like $450 for my 4S -- I guess I'd get the 5 if AT&T offers an early upgrade, otherwise it's not worth it for me. Nothing really amazing.
 5 years ago '11        #429
space
space
 Venom said:
you really think i dont know this already?

yea, samsung manufactures parts for the iphone, know the difference between the iphone and the galaxy nexus? the iphone dont have the samsung logo branded on it.

and you know the galaxy line is a samsung brand right? "Galaxy nexus", what does this tell you?
You're bringing up the Galaxy Nexus which is co-branded by Google and Samsung. Nexus is a Google brand. Galaxy is a Samsung brand. Galaxy Nexus is a co-brand. Why everything that Google is involved in has no sd card? If Samsung manufactures something from Google, no sd slot. If Asus manufactures something from Google, no sd slot. If Samsung manufactures something without Google, sd slot. And you're talking about it's the manufacturers. Come on brah. How you an Android fanboy and don't even understand the difference between Google brand and Samsung brand.

5 years ago '04        #430
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Jesszman said:
It's a new feature that's never been done before.....*looks at GNexus*

Real talk though, the best part is the new connector, i love buying new accessories!
Wrong just like in the gaming forum you are wrong as usual. The HTC One series been doing that.
 5 years ago '05        #431
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
 MO CITY TX said:
Typical android Stan who uses his cellular phone as his primary CPU cause he really ain't doin sh*t anyway except watching movies youtubin and facebookin like a fu*kin fairy. bi*ch we do work on these iPhones. Photographers , producers, audio engineers know what it is.

And bi*ches love emojis n*gga. Idk what kind of hoes you android Stan's be fu*kin with but 90% of the bi*ches I know have iPhones lol.
Emojis like this?

[pic - click to view]

infiltrating them iPhone hoes

Sent from Galaxy Nexus

Last edited by P-Hill; 09-12-2012 at 07:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #432
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You're bringing up the Galaxy Nexus which is co-branded by Google and Samsung. Nexus is a Google brand. Galaxy is a Samsung brand. Galaxy Nexus is a co-brand. Why everything that Google is involved in has no sd card? If Samsung manufactures something from Google, no sd slot. If Asus manufactures something from Google, no sd slot. If Samsung manufactures something without Google, sd slot. And you're talking about it's the manufacturers. Come on brah. How you an Android fanboy and don't even understand the difference between Google brand and Samsung brand.

are you slow? that was the point of my post before this one. my point was samsung have a say in the galaxy nexus line and you bringing up samsung making iphone parts like its suppose to mean something. htc, samsung, lg, motorola choose to have a sd card slot or not. the fact that the nexus phones dont have sd card just means its no longer required to have a sd card slot but manufactures can still choose to put it in if they choose. the htc one lines dont have a sd card slot either and they arent nexus phones. nice try though
 5 years ago '11        #433
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Probably the same reason why Google is trying to drop SD car slots from it's devices.
 Venom said:
ummm, google is not doing it, the manufacturers are. the gs3 have a sd card slot
Son, you said Google is not dropping sd slots, but the manufacturers are. Then you bring up the gs3, which is a Samsung brand, to show that Google is not dropping the sd slot.

Kadillac87 said:

I then proceeded to tell you the folly of your logic seeing how Google only makes the iOS for the gs3. Then I brought up the Nexus, which is a Google brand, to show how Google is dropping sd slots.

Venom said:
Then you bring up the Galaxy Nexus, which a co-brand, in response me saying Nexus, which a Google brand.

Kadillac87 said:

Kadillac87 said:

I try to tell you the difference but you refuse to see the light.

Venom said:
are you slow? that was the point of my post before this one. my point was samsung have a say in the galaxy nexus line and you bringing up samsung making iphone parts like its suppose to mean something. htc, samsung, lg, motorola choose to have a sd card slot or not. the fact that the nexus phones dont have sd card just means its no longer required to have a sd card slot but manufactures can still choose to put it in if they choose. the htc one lines dont have a sd card slot either and they arent nexus phones. nice try though
Now you're saying your point is that Samsung has a say in the Galaxy Nexus. (Duh, it's a co-brand). How have you proved your original "point" of the manufactures dropping the sd slot and not Google? HTC doesn't have sd card slot. Apple doesn't have sd slot. Google doesn't have sd card slot. You know why? It's a design choice. It's not because of the people that manufacture it. You've have changed your point on every post. Just give it up fanboy. Going hard for Android and don't even know the difference between brands.

5 years ago '05        #434
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ShaneDawg said:
funny to watch all the iphone haters come in here. if you don't like the iphone, why did you even come in here. this goes to everyone else that posted a useless comment too

he was an iphone owner don't pay him no mind he just wants to fit in with the rest.

" i aint no sheep, im with the cool kids u suck because u buy what u like with your money" #faceass
 5 years ago '04        #435
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,742 | Props total: 28388 28388
Its funny how the only thing Apple presented that was new was the connector and passport. Everything else has been in Android and Windows Phone for over a year.
 5 years ago '12        #436
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 MO CITY TX said:
Typical android Stan who uses his cellular phone as his primary CPU cause he really ain't doin sh*t anyway except watching movies youtubin and facebookin like a fu*kin fairy. bi*ch we do work on these iPhones. Photographers , producers, audio engineers know what it is.

And bi*ches love emojis n*gga. Idk what kind of hoes you android Stan's be fu*kin with but 90% of the bi*ches I know have iPhones lol.
Ye because iPhones are catered to bi*ches
 5 years ago '11        #437
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 P-Hill said:
Emojis like this?

[pic - click to view]

infiltrating them iPhone hoes

Sent from Galaxy Nexus
What app is that on?
 5 years ago '05        #438
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13702 13702
 norcal925 said:
What app is that on?
The stock Jellybean keyboard.
 5 years ago '05        #439
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
 norcal925 said:
What app is that on?
Android text messaging

stock Jelly Bean

5 years ago '05        #440
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Galaxy s3 is an iphone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy