Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #401
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't read Boxden from my phone. So SmartStay is something I wouldn't use.

The great thing about the iPhone for me is the integration with other devices. I have a mac. I can facetime or iMessage someone from my Mac to their iPhone and vice versa. Passbook looks pretty cool. Any feature can by copied by an app though. And it's always fun to watch Droid uses get mad because they can't see emojis. Not to mention battery life. In the end, it's all about your preference. People have different reasons for choosing either.

Thats y u lost. I have a i5 led macbook and owning a great phone means u dnt even need to use ur laptop. I do everyrhing wit my phone and can vid chat thru multiple apps.

Also no NFC or pop up vid player. Apps cant give u a 4.8 amoled screen

Wtf is an emoji tho.. i hope yall dnt constantly send faces at eachother.
 5 years ago '08        #402
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 CarlozRossi said:

spittin that ether

Typical swaggerless no pus*y gettin a.ss android Stan monkey mouthed bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #403
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #404
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 eCity 420 said:
Thats y u lost. I have a i5 led macbook and owning a great phone means u dnt even need to use ur laptop. I do everyrhing wit my phone and can vid chat thru multiple apps.

I lost because I like my phone?

And if you have a macbook, why are you complaining about iTunes? Things not adding up

And NFC is cool, it's something I wouldn't use on the regular though if the iPhone had it. I order most of my stuff online.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-12-2012 at 06:32 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #405
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 eCity 420 said:

Typical android Stan who uses his cellular phone as his primary CPU cause he really ain't doin sh*t anyway except watching movies youtubin and facebookin like a fu*kin fairy. bi*ch we do work on these iPhones. Photographers , producers, audio engineers know what it is.

And bi*ches love emojis n*gga. Idk what kind of hoes you android Stan's be fu*kin with but 90% of the bi*ches I know have iPhones lol.
 09-12-2012, 06:33 PM         #406
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm getting it, only problem is it's not LTE..the way the marketers promote that, with the data they claim, just doesn't exist....HDSPA is the closest, with AT&T, but it's like 30 percent slower than true 4g...I'll still cop...

verizon lost again
 5 years ago '05        #407
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 Kadillac87 said:
So I posted known S3 issues and you say they're not Android issues. Then I posted known Android issues and now you say they're not S3 issues. Which one you want brah?

Heatmaker said there was known software issues with Android. I asked him to post the Android OS issues within the S III. You posted things about Adobe Flash, Microsoft Word and users who had custom ROMs or issues with 3rd-party apps and tried to pass that off as "known Android issues on the S III." Where are the Samsung acknowledged issues? I'm waiting.
 5 years ago '05        #408
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Probably the same reason why Google is trying to drop SD car slots from it's devices.
Google only does it to keep product cost down.
 5 years ago '04        #409
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 TIP2009 said:
only problem is it's not LTE
false.
 5 years ago '05        #410
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:

[pic - click to view]

Innovating
this pretty much sums it up smh
 5 years ago '11        #411
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Heatmaker said there was known software issues with Android. I asked him to post the Android OS issues within the S III. You posted things about Adobe Flash, Microsoft Word and users who had custom ROMs or issues with 3rd-party apps and tried to pass that off as "known Android issues on the S III." Where are the Samsung acknowledged issues? I'm waiting.
 5 years ago '05        #412
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Zaosyn said:
Can someone tell me why the iPhone still doesn't accept SD cards? My friend traded his Galaxy S 4g for an iPhone 3g (I know he's stupid) but he was texting me sh*t like "how you put a SD card in the iphone?" and sh*t like that. I tried to explain to him they don't take SD cards, instead that use their large internal space (8gb-16gb) and CLOUD.

People with iPhones, is the lack of a SD card slot ever an issue for you? Is the CLOUD storage free? Would the iPhone ultimately be better with a SD card slot? Or is it not an issue because to the casual person like myself and my friend not having a SD card slot is
Of course it would be better with a SD card slot. You can put that SD card into any device like another phone, another computer, another drive.

The reason there isn't a SD card slot is because Apple wants you to have a set memory space. So if you use more then 16gb you are forced to buy a $400 32GB phone instead of a $20 SD card.

It's the same reason why Apple made 30 pin connectors. When they can easily install USB slots. It means next upgrade people are forced to buy the lighting adaptor and any other adapters.

The same also applies with their apple sim card. You are forced to have another apple product because you are limited with an apple sim.
 5 years ago '05        #413
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Still no Samsung acknowledged issues, ala Apple and the iPhone 4 antenna. Just various users whose end-experience differs case-to-case. I'm still waiting.
 5 years ago '05        #414
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't read Boxden from my phone. So SmartStay is something I wouldn't use.

The great thing about the iPhone for me is the integration with other devices. I have a mac. I can facetime or iMessage someone from my Mac to their iPhone and vice versa. Passbook looks pretty cool. Any feature can by copied by an app though. And it's always fun to watch Droid uses get mad because they can't see emojis. Not to mention battery life. In the end, it's all about your preference. People have different reasons for choosing either.
Yeah the great thing about Apple products is they are only compatible with Apple products.
 5 years ago '11        #415
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Still no Samsung acknowledged issues, ala Apple and the iPhone 4 antenna. Just various users whose end-experience differs case-to-case. I'm still waiting.
Ok man. Keep being in denial.
 5 years ago '05        #416
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Ok man. Keep being in denial.
Asked for known issues. Posted none. Guess I no longer have to wait.
 5 years ago '11        #417
space
space
 Wasted said:
Yeah the great thing about Apple products is they are only compatible with Apple products.

When Blackberrys were popular, how many blackberrys could BBM non blackberrys phones?
 5 years ago '07        #418
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
Video:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #419
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Kadillac87 said:
Probably the same reason why Google is trying to drop SD car slots from it's devices.
ummm, google is not doing it, the manufacturers are. the gs3 have a sd card slot
 5 years ago '07        #420
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
Apple Stream is Up live now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy