Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #381
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
LMAO People on Iphone looking at icons while Android peeps look at Widgets. No need to enter the icon on Android, it's all there on the phone.
 5 years ago '10        #382
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
iPhone users get more pus*y then Driod...

No troll
 5 years ago '05        #383
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13748 13748
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Specs dont mean anything if the OS isnt optimized for phone and vice versa
The Galaxy Nexus has no lag, runs the same OS but is less powerful than the S III. Why would the S III mysteriously lag given that it has better hardware? Your post still seems to lack truth any resemblance of truth.

Kadillac87 said:

3 posts on internet forums equates to a company acknowledged bug now? I'm still waiting.
 09-12-2012, 06:02 PM         #384
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that black look clean but i seen all this before
 5 years ago '04        #385
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Stupendamatic said:
Any word if Verizon will allow people to upgrade early? I'm not due for an upgrade until December and idk if I can go another 3 months with this pos tbolt.
thats one thing verizon will not ever do is let you upgrade early

only time ive ever even seen them do that is if your phone is completely discontinued and they have zero left

i could walk in there with a broken droid one and they will make sure they find one of those motherfu*kers somewhere to give you
 5 years ago '04        #387
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762

Omg iPhone 4s lag according to three forum thread.

All it takes is Googling "iPhone 4s lag" boom there is a whole bunch search result.

Also my HTC evo 4g lte never lags.

But my iPod touch 4th Gen lags a lot especially since I updated to ios 5.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 09-12-2012 at 06:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #388
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 purpleaxxe said:
I have the S3, and it pales in comparison to my iphone 4. Sure it has gimmicks (that I don't use) that the iphone doesn't have, but it can't compete imo. I have tried to like this phone. The only benefit I see are the emulators. I even experienced lag that my iphone doesn't have. And let's not mention battery life.

However, I must be honest, this new iphone doesn't bring anything new to the table that makes me want to sell my S3 and get the new iphone.
Let's.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Stock Android. We all know you don't get any where near that with an iPhone 4. Unless it's in airplane mode.
 5 years ago '11        #389
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 eCity 420 said:
i didnt even brag bout the voice apps tho. i dnt care for them, just like u said i dnt use all those features.
can u screen capture by swiping your palm or are u tryin to press 2 buttons @ the same damn time?

smart stay alone >
think bout when u readin a post on boxden and ur screen just timeouts.. nope never happens for me bruh
now u gotta press power and hopefully u dnt gotta slide to unlock [corny a.ss slide to unlock, aint they have that since the iphone 3??].. damn yall so high tech i swear.

even the lock screen on the s3 is k!llin the iphone.

now what r ur features for iphone that are so great?

I don't read Boxden from my phone. So SmartStay is something I wouldn't use.

The great thing about the iPhone for me is the integration with other devices. I have a mac. I can facetime or iMessage someone from my Mac to their iPhone and vice versa. Passbook looks pretty cool. Any feature can by copied by an app though. And it's always fun to watch Droid uses get mad because they can't see emojis. Not to mention battery life. In the end, it's all about your preference. People have different reasons for choosing either.
 5 years ago '11        #390
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1208 1208
Looks like i made the right choice in getting the S3 instead of waiting for the iphone 5.
The main thing i was worried about was Apple bringing something new to the table and i would return my S3.

Guess the guys at the Sprint store were right, Apple phones are behind androids.
Before the apple stans get mad, i like their products but this really seems underwhelming.
Nothing new for cell phones in general and the specs are still below the S3's.
 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM         #391
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IOS 6 not gonna have Google or YouTube apps since they're beefing right now
 5 years ago '11        #392
space
space
 Y.G. said:

3 posts on internet forums equates to a company acknowledged bug now? I'm still waiting.
So you fail to acknowledge that ppl have complained about Android lagging before? I guess all this was made up by Apple, huh?
 09-12-2012, 06:11 PM         #393
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iPhone > everything else...
 5 years ago '04        #394
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 lavarrengreen said:
IOS 6 not gonna have Google or YouTube apps since they're beefing right now
false.
 5 years ago '09        #395
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Can someone tell me why the iPhone still doesn't accept SD cards? My friend traded his Galaxy S 4g for an iPhone 3g (I know he's stupid) but he was texting me sh*t like "how you put a SD card in the iphone?" and sh*t like that. I tried to explain to him they don't take SD cards, instead that use their large internal space (8gb-16gb) and CLOUD.

People with iPhones, is the lack of a SD card slot ever an issue for you? Is the CLOUD storage free? Would the iPhone ultimately be better with a SD card slot? Or is it not an issue because to the casual person like myself and my friend not having a SD card slot is
 5 years ago '06        #396
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Iphone 5 is not a game changer smh. Samsung will be the apex predator by the end of next year
 5 years ago '05        #397
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So you fail to acknowledge that ppl have complained about Android lagging before? I guess all this was made up by Apple, huh?
You have not posted known issues with the S III. Posting random user issues can be dependent on many things, such as signal, downloaded apps or custom ROMs. These things can lead to a different experience with each user but are not considered "bugs" or acknowledged company wide. I'm still waiting.
 5 years ago '05        #398
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 MosDefinition said:
thats one thing verizon will not ever do is let you upgrade early

only time ive ever even seen them do that is if your phone is completely discontinued and they have zero left

i could walk in there with a broken droid one and they will make sure they find one of those motherfu*kers somewhere to give you
If that's the case then I'm going to call after the 21st and ask about an early upgrade. If they say no it's not possible I'm going to tell them "well alright when my contract is up in Dec I'll be switching to ATT and getting the iphone through them".

Longshot I know and I really don't intend on switching but just going to do it to call their bluff. They better not even try that "we have more 4g coverage" line on me either because I don't even get 4g where I live in South Jersey.
 5 years ago '11        #399
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Can someone tell me why the iPhone still doesn't accept SD cards? My friend traded his Galaxy S 4g for an iPhone 3g (I know he's stupid) but he was texting me sh*t like "how you put a SD card in the iphone?" and sh*t like that. I tried to explain to him they don't take SD cards, instead that use their large internal space (8gb-16gb) and CLOUD.

People with iPhones, is the lack of a SD card slot ever an issue for you? Is the CLOUD storage free? Would the iPhone ultimately be better with a SD card slot? Or is it not an issue because to the casual person like myself and my friend not having a SD card slot is

Probably the same reason why Google is trying to drop SD car slots from it's devices.
 5 years ago '11        #400
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You have not posted known issues with the S III. Posting random user issues can be dependent on many things, such as signal, downloaded apps or custom ROMs. These things can lead to a different experience with each user but are not considered "bugs" or acknowledged company wide. I'm still waiting.
So I posted known S3 issues and you say they're not Android issues. Then I posted known Android issues and now you say they're not S3 issues. Which one you want brah?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy