Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #361
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Russ369 said:
I don't give a fu*k what you say, but iOS 5/6 is horribly outdated... They made no significant changes to the UI since the original iphone came out in 07... No widgets, no nothing... fu*k that... I recently got an S3 from an i4... best decision of my life... The iPhone is like the Call of Duty franchise... keep rehashing the same old sh*t and ppl still buy it...
iPhone is popular bc it's simple. You can have widgets and customize if you want, just jailbreak and stop fu*king cryin. Acting like bi*ches in here.
 5 years ago '11        #362
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
[quote=TreZ;24570094]
 Kadillac87 said:
Sell me on why I should buy the S3 and don't use any irrelevant features that 80% of consumers won't use.

Can you read? He was saying that the iPhone 5 isn't even on par with the GALAXY S2..

Which is pretty sad because the s2 has been out for what almost a year now?
The better question is, can you read?
 5 years ago '12        #363
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
iPhone is popular bc it's simple.
translation:
iphone is popular because stupid people use it.
 5 years ago '07        #364
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
I think this sums up the debate between Apple and Android nicely

Wow, the amount of hate towards Apple seems to multiply with every new product they release. To each their own I suppose. It is like buying designer clothes - one person always picks Gucchi and another Kelvin Klein no matter what is produced by either. It is amazing to me how many people here with not even a smidgeon of consumer market knowledge bash Schiller.

Apple is first and foremost a firm that is in business of maximizing profits. Do you know Apple's profit margin - it is so large because Apple tries to accurately forecast what are the most important features that are important for a consumer in todays market instead of looking what the competitor phone has, add another part to it to up one on them and sell the new phone with features that either not necessary and feel like gimmicks. Take LTE; so many phones offer LTE prior iPhone 5, but few cared that LTE tech was not ready for everyday use because of bulky chips that shortened the battery life. But LTE was added and advertised anyway because it was a "cool" thing that iPhone did not have. I have talked to number of people with LTE phones and ask how fast they work. Most of these people could not tell for sure, because they disabled LTE to save battery life. At the end LTE became a gimmick for them.

Now the new hype is NFC. Give me NFC many scream - but do you personally use NFC or just brag that your phone has it? Shiller is a marketing veteran, so I trust him more when he says that NFC is not something that mainstream customer needs TODAY. Yes, I do agree that Apple uses overly cheesy phrases in their marketing, but if you do not like them it is your choice. But do not call Schiller "out of touch" - I am sure he knows more about needed features than all of us combined
 5 years ago '07        #365
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Yeah that's why I don't recommend HTC phones to people. If people ask me for phone advice(all the time) I rarely give the thumbs up on HTC phones. I hear the One X is different tho.
Got a One S and Amaze , honestly prefer them both over my 4S.
 5 years ago '07        #366
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 ShaneDawg said:
"better" is a relative term. i prefer iOS and the iphone. you clearly don't care for the iphone, so why even come in and comment? "over-hyped" is also your own opinion. there are millions of people who like apple's products, specifically the iphone. the hype comes from everyday users talking about it. no one can control that.
spec for spec the S3 is better(more control, bigger screen, a lot more features), the only advantage the iphone have is the app store and thats questionable at best.

For your info, i have had iphones (Still prefer a jail broken iphone over most android phones) and countless of apple products. I am in no way a apple hater and I recommend the iphone/ipads to everyone that ask me about phones/tablets. As someone that love tech i have the right to ridicule a product i find inferior to my own.

The iphone is a overhype product because most consumers who buy one, don't really even know the device they are buying. They just by it because of the name brand.
 5 years ago '05        #367
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
If y'all not using the phone, why you care to come and comment. Let people that are getting it discuss the damn thing. Insecure fu*ks have to argue every day as to why their phone is better to them.
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
iPhone is popular bc it's simple. You can have widgets and customize if you want, just jailbreak and stop fu*king cryin. Acting like bi*ches in here.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #368
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I know I can, some people don't know how or don't want it, it's a matter of preference...

S3 screen is bigger and brighter, colors seem to pop more... It's ALOT lighter than the i4 too... Don't know about the i5... but like i said, biggest factor for me was the sh*tty iOS... Simple can be upgraded....
 5 years ago '05        #369
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Lol i had the S3 for a week and that sh*t was laggy and unresponsive compared to my 4S. I even put it side by side with my girls 4S in front of my boy whos an Android stan cause he was talking mad sh*t until he saw it and blamed it on AT&T Apps launched quicker on my 4S also. Browser experience was lightning fast but that was the only upside of it, everything else about it was below par compared to my 4S.

Had to go back. I really tried to like the phone though but i found myself trying to make it like my iphone. Plus the phone is too big. Cant use it with one hand unless youre Shaq
A phone with a Snapdragon 1.5Ghz dual-core processor, 2GB RAM and Ice Cream Sandwich (Android's first lag-less OS) was laggy?

A phone with only 512MB RAM opened apps faster than a phone with 2GB RAM?

For some reason, your post seems to have a severe omission of truth.
 5 years ago '06        #370
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 eCity 420 said:
translation:
iphone is popular because stupid people use it.
Not everyone wants the customization that android has
 5 years ago '07        #371
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Lol i had the S3 for a week and that sh*t was laggy and unresponsive compared to my 4S. I even put it side by side with my girls 4S in front of my boy whos an Android stan cause he was talking mad sh*t until he saw it and blamed it on AT&T Apps launched quicker on my 4S also. Browser experience was lightning fast but that was the only upside of it, everything else about it was below par compared to my 4S.

Had to go back. I really tried to like the phone though but i found myself trying to make it like my iphone. Plus the phone is too big. Cant use it with one hand unless youre Shaq
Ive had my S3 and it never lag, not even once.

You must be a small nicca if you cant handle the S3 with one hand
 5 years ago '11        #372
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
didnt know my WHOLE post was about itunes
apple fans stay pickn n choosin. itunes is clearly a factor but its not IT.

3 years ago
"4 inch phones r so stupid and gay wow." "yall must have some big manly grizzly hands"
today
"4 inch iphone thats the best thing ever o GODDDD.." "fits perfect into my hands"
It pretty much was. All the other stuff you described, there's similar apps that do the samething.

There's voice activated app for iPhone

You can screen capture on iPhone

There's no SmartStay Feature.

There's no put your face to the phone and call feature either.

SmartStay and the phone call are cool features. Apple has cool features too. So yea, your whole post was pretty much about iTunes.
 5 years ago '04        #373
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Pro337 said:
That Official GS3 Thread has 293 posts... This thread has *382 in one day

I'm just saying
updated

5 years ago '11        #374
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 MosDefinition said:

unless youve got girl hands what you talking about not being able to use the phone with one hand
Show me a vid of a person with normal sized hands reach all 4 corners of the S3 without adjusting their grip.. Ill wait
 Y.G. said:
A phone with a Snapdragon 1.5Ghz dual-core processor, 2GB RAM and Ice Cream Sandwich (Android's first lag-less OS) was laggy?

A phone with only 512MB RAM opened apps faster than a phone with 2GB RAM?

For some reason, your post seems to have a severe omission of truth.
Specs dont mean anything if the OS isnt optimized for phone and vice versa
 5 years ago '05        #375
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 acAWN said:
Not everyone wants the customization that android has

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #376
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Those aren't Android features. Those are apps made by 3rd-party companies. Flash is an Adobe product. Word is a Microsoft product. Build-quality cannot "lag." So far, your posts reeks of nothing but failure. I'm still waiting.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #377
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
 Kadillac87 said:
It pretty much was. All the other stuff you described, there's similar apps that do the samething.

There's voice activated app for iPhone

You can screen capture on iPhone

There's no SmartStay Feature.

There's no put your face to the phone and call feature either.

SmartStay and the phone call are cool features. Apple has cool features too. So yea, your whole post was pretty much about iTunes.
i didnt even brag bout the voice apps tho. i dnt care for them, just like u said i dnt use all those features.
can u screen capture by swiping your palm or are u tryin to press 2 buttons @ the same damn time?

smart stay alone >
think bout when u readin a post on boxden and ur screen just timeouts.. nope never happens for me bruh
now u gotta press power and hopefully u dnt gotta slide to unlock [corny a.ss slide to unlock, aint they have that since the iphone 3??].. damn yall so high tech i swear.

even the lock screen on the s3 is k!llin the iphone.

now what r ur features for iphone that are so great?
 5 years ago '10        #378
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

I have the S3, and it pales in comparison to my iphone 4. Sure it has gimmicks (that I don't use) that the iphone doesn't have, but it can't compete imo. I have tried to like this phone. The only benefit I see are the emulators. I even experienced lag that my iphone doesn't have. And let's not mention battery life.

However, I must be honest, this new iphone doesn't bring anything new to the table that makes me want to sell my S3 and get the new iphone.
 5 years ago '11        #379
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 purpleaxxe said:
I have the S3, and it pales in comparison to my iphone 4. Sure it has gimmicks (that I don't use) that the iphone doesn't have, but it can't compete imo. I have tried to like this phone. The only benefit I see are the emulators. I even experienced lag that my iphone doesn't have. And let's not mention battery life.

However, I must be honest, this new iphone doesn't bring anything new to the table that makes me want to sell my S3 and get the new iphone.
I agree. It most def can compete and the 5 doesnt bring anything new to the table. It all depends on personal preference at the end of the day
 5 years ago '11        #380
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 ShaneDawg said:
"better" is a relative term. i prefer iOS and the iphone. you clearly don't care for the iphone, so why even come in and comment? "over-hyped" is also your own opinion. there are millions of people who like apple's products, specifically the iphone. the hype comes from everyday users talking about it. no one can control that.
Kid Cunner
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc