Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #341
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
iphone5 aint even on par with the galaxy s2

you are a fu*kin retard if u buy this phone.
 5 years ago '07        #342
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '04        #343
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 CarlozRossi said:

spittin that ether

dude reminds me of jeff garlin
 5 years ago '11        #344
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 eCity 420 said:

Sell me on why I should buy the S3 and don't use any irrelevant features that 80% of consumers won't use.

Go.
 5 years ago '12        #345
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Sell me on why I should buy the S3 and don't use any irrelevant features that 80% of consumers won't use.

Go.
i own the s3.. im a phone geek. i buy and use every phone. so i have experience with iphones. i prefer dragging and dropping with everything from docs-vids-pics-music. i like to keep my PC clutter free too so why do i have to install itunes just cuz i got an iphone?? oh yeah u get quicktime on ur computer too

only thing android has me install are drivers [sometimes it doesnt even need em]

s3 is thinner, looks better, lighter, faster. comes in a variety of colors. and so on

i do use the cheese to take pictures feature cuz its pretty hard to snap pics if ur other hand has a blunt in it or u r driving n takin pics.

i use the palm swipe for capturing the screen when i send my lil brother bills he has to pay.

i use the smart stay feature because when im readin somethin i hate when the screen randomly turns off. this is one of the best features.

when im on a text message but i gotta get in my car n drive. someone texts me a question or response. i put the phone up to my ear and the call is already made for me.

theres a bunch of sh*t.. but trust me.. not even being bias. i hate HTC. samsung won me over.. IOS is the same old crap u used since ur first iphone. android can be a little the same but sh*t i love my widgets and ability to choose and pick from several different launchers which change the whole lay out with my phone.

yall iphone heads r just on some kiddie sh*t wit ur icon layouts.. ill be damned if i had to look @ my app drawer every time i turn my phone on

+ u r a fu*kin idiot if u love an iphone becuase of siri. google voice does the same sh*t and so does s voice. and plus who really uses that sh*t anyway?? i know i dont.

Last edited by eCity 420; 09-12-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #346
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Kadillac87 said:
You asked what features where buggy. I delivered.
Those aren't Android features. Those are apps made by 3rd-party companies. Flash is an Adobe product. Word is a Microsoft product. Build-quality cannot "lag." So far, your posts reeks of nothing but failure. I'm still waiting.
 09-12-2012, 05:14 PM         #347
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:

yall iphone heads r just on some kiddie sh*t wit ur icon layouts.. ill be damned if i had to look @ my app drawer every time i turn my phone on

Yeah that sh*t right there just k!lls me. n*ggas staring at homescreens jammed packed with fu*king icons like a cluttered windows 95 desktop. That is some fisher price sh*t right there. Its hilariously outdated. Keep my apps out of the way until I fu*king summon them. Or at least give me widgets that display useful information at a glance.
 5 years ago '06        #348
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 eCity 420 said:

[QUOTE=Kadillac87;24569931]Sell me on why I should buy the S3 and don't use any irrelevant features that 80% of consumers won't use.

Can you read? He was saying that the iPhone 5 isn't even on par with the GALAXY S2..

Which is pretty sad because the s2 has been out for what almost a year now?
 5 years ago '11        #349
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Y.G. said:
I'm still waiting.

Site talks about build quality, problems with Flash and problems with Word. Where are the problems with Android and or Touchwiz on the S III?
Lol i had the S3 for a week and that sh*t was laggy and unresponsive compared to my 4S. I even put it side by side with my girls 4S in front of my boy whos an Android stan cause he was talking mad sh*t until he saw it and blamed it on AT&T Apps launched quicker on my 4S also. Browser experience was lightning fast but that was the only upside of it, everything else about it was below par compared to my 4S.

Had to go back. I really tried to like the phone though but i found myself trying to make it like my iphone. Plus the phone is too big. Cant use it with one hand unless youre Shaq
 5 years ago '05        #350
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
 Cipherr said:
Yeah that sh*t right there just k!lls me. n*ggas staring at homescreens jammed packed with fu*king icons like a cluttered windows 95 desktop. That is some fisher price sh*t right there. Its hilariously outdated. Keep my apps out of the way until I fu*king summon them. Or at least give me widgets that display useful information at a glance.
yea iOS needs to step up their launcher game

are there any replacement launchers for iphones?
 5 years ago '07        #351
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
If y'all not using the phone, why you care to come and comment. Let people that are getting it discuss the damn thing. Insecure fu*ks have to argue every day as to why their phone is better to them.
 5 years ago '04        #352
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Lol i had the S3 for a week and that sh*t was laggy and unresponsive compared to my 4S. I even put it side by side with my girls 4S in front of my boy whos an Android stan cause he was talking mad sh*t until he saw it and blamed it on AT&T Apps launched quicker on my 4S also. Browser experience was lightning fast but that was the only upside of it, everything else about it was below par compared to my 4S.

Had to go back. I really tried to like the phone though but i found myself trying to make it like my iphone. Plus the phone is too big. Cant use it with one hand unless youre Shaq

[video - click to view]

unless youve got girl hands what you talking about not being able to use the phone with one hand
 5 years ago '04        #354
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
smh at some of these features these people are bringing up as to why their phone sh*ts on the iphone5. its pathetic. it sounds like they are comparing their S3 to the iphone 4

all these phones are comparable, so it comes down to personal preference... and you're an idiot if you think otherwise
 5 years ago '11        #355
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 eCity 420 said:
i own the s3.. im a phone geek. i buy and use every phone. so i have experience with iphones. i prefer dragging and dropping with everything from docs-vids-pics-music. i like to keep my PC clutter free too so why do i have to install itunes just cuz i got an iphone?? oh yeah u get quicktime on ur computer too

only thing android has me install are drivers [sometimes it doesnt even need em]

s3 is thinner, looks better, lighter, faster. comes in a variety of colors. and so on

i do use the cheese to take pictures feature cuz its pretty hard to snap pics if ur other hand has a blunt in it or u r driving n takin pics.

i use the palm swipe for capturing the screen when i send my lil brother bills he has to pay.

i use the smart stay feature because when im readin somethin i hate when the screen randomly turns off. this is one of the best features.

when im on a text message but i gotta get in my car n drive. someone texts me a question or response. i put the phone up to my ear and the call is already made for me.

theres a bunch of sh*t.. but trust me.. not even being bias. i hate HTC. samsung won me over.. IOS is the same old crap u used since ur first iphone. android can be a little the same but sh*t i love my widgets and ability to choose and pick from several different launchers which change the whole lay out with my phone.

+ u r a fu*kin idiot if u love an iphone becuase of siri. google voice does the same sh*t and so does s voice. and plus who really uses that sh*t anyway?? i know i dont.
So you're telling me S3 is better because u don't have to download iTunes? What if I already utilize iTunes?

5 years ago '12        #356
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ShaneDawg said:
smh at some of these features these people are bringing up as to why their phone sh*ts on the iphone5. its pathetic. it sounds like they are comparing their S3 to the iphone 4

all these phones are comparable... and you're an idiot if you think otherwise
go thru what i listed and let me know how they are the "same features" same as what compared to what phone? you just make general statements over and over. either get into detail or get the fu*k outta here.

@heatmaker
and on some real sh*t.. if u really used the s3, u know it aint laggy ur unresponsive.. thats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard.. this phone is blazin out the box..
get ur lyin a.ss outta here
 5 years ago '12        #357
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So you're telling me S3 is better because u don't have to download iTunes? What if I already utilize iTunes?

didnt know my WHOLE post was about itunes
apple fans stay pickn n choosin. itunes is clearly a factor but its not IT.

3 years ago
"4 inch phones r so stupid and gay wow." "yall must have some big manly grizzly hands"
today
"4 inch iphone thats the best thing ever o GODDDD.." "fits perfect into my hands"
 5 years ago '04        #358
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 ShaneDawg said:

all these phones are comparable, so it comes down to personal preference... and you're an idiot if you think otherwise
I don't give a fu*k what you say, but iOS 5/6 is horribly outdated... They made no significant changes to the UI since the original iphone came out in 07... No widgets, no nothing... fu*k that... I recently got an S3 from an i4... best decision of my life... The iPhone is like the Call of Duty franchise... keep rehashing the same old sh*t and ppl still buy it...
 5 years ago '12        #359
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
dude. the phone is the same sh*t. like fu*k ... i have briefly owned an iphone 3, 3gs, 4 and 4gs and those sh*ts are damn near the same thing minus some hardware adjustments....

yall n*ggas blind or sumthing?.
 5 years ago '05        #360
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Any word if Verizon will allow people to upgrade early? I'm not due for an upgrade until December and idk if I can go another 3 months with this pos tbolt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago