Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #321
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
lol Damn the Iphone 5 got the internet goin nuts!
 5 years ago '11        #322
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4460 4460
I think cats gotta be honest and just admit that Apple didn't bring that fire with the iOS 6 which is the whole issue. It honestly looks like they're going through the same thing Microsoft and RIM went through once they got a real hot product on their hands. Apple has put themselves in a place where people will start saying that Apple has lost its luster if the next iPhone is iterative. You can make all the nice videos with the white backgrounds and spit all the hyperbole you want but the facts are that the competitors have caught up and Apple can only rely on its ecosystem to save people from flocking for so long. You look at Android and it's just so much more evolved than iOS, eventhough it's not as polished, it's much more functional in a lot of ways. The thing that should concern Apple fans is the fact that what really sets Apple apart in the tech world is gorgeous design and industry leading software. Today we didn't see industry leading software, it was freaking awesome software, but Android is really starting to eat iOS' lunch.
 5 years ago '07        #323
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 ShaneDawg said:
wrong. its hate if you are not an iphone user and have nothing intelligent or relevant to contribute to the topic at hand. stop trying to twist and fragment the definitions of hate to your benefit
The fact that my 4 months old S3 is better than the new iphone that isnt even out yet not relevant?

twisting the definition of hatting?? You must first have something to hate on. The over-hyped/underdeveloped Iphone 5 isnt one.
 5 years ago '11        #324
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833

[video - click to view]

spittin that ether

5 years ago '10        #325
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14

[pic - click to view]

See, this is why I hate Apple. Every time they make something new they change the design just enough that you have to buy all new equipment for it. It's thinner, so that probably means you'll have to buy a new iPhone case because your 4/4S case won't fit. And now this bullsh*t right here. Those iPod/iPhone docks you all have? Forget about it. Those nice speakers you can dock your iPod too and blast music at the pool party? Rather as well throw it out because it's useless now that the new port is smaller.

Oh well I ain't even mad because I've never gotten an iPhone. I love my HTC phone. But iPhone is still cool sh*t I won't hate on it. I just hate Apple's schemes to make us spend more money.

Waiting for that new iPod touch next year tho...
 5 years ago '05        #326
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
didn't samsung say they will sue if iPhone5 is LTE
 5 years ago '11        #327
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Y.G. said:
I'm still waiting.

Site talks about build quality, problems with Flash and problems with Word. Where are the problems with Android and or Touchwiz on the S III?
You asked what features where buggy. I delivered.
 5 years ago '11        #328
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TiestoFriendly said:

[pic - click to view]

See, this is why I hate Apple. Every time they make something new they change the design just enough that you have to buy all new equipment for it. It's thinner, so that probably means you'll have to buy a new iPhone case because your 4/4S case won't fit. And now this bullsh*t right here. Those iPod/iPhone docks you all have? Forget about it. Those nice speakers you can dock your iPod too and blast music at the pool party? Rather as well throw it out because it's useless now that the new port is smaller.

Oh well I ain't even mad because I've never gotten an iPhone. I love my HTC phone. But iPhone is still cool sh*t I won't hate on it. I just hate Apple's schemes to make us spend more money.

If you want to use all your old equipment, just dont upgrade. It's simple as that.

09-12-2012, 04:50 PM         #329
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*king lol at $30 for that adaptor.
 5 years ago '04        #330
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
 Pro337 said:

Can't wait! Will be preordering Friday
This
 5 years ago '04        #331
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
lol @ dudes defending apple with sales and not the actual phone and features itself, there is so much competition out there always one upping each other, yet youll throw your money at a company who brings nothing new or interesting to the table

i have the evo3d which has NEVER lagged, shut off or anything, ive never had one problem with the phone...i have an imac as my home computer, no complaints other than it was so damn expensive for nothing. i had an ipod touch until i had enough of paying 75 a pop everytime the glass broke, sold it and got a sony walkman for the gym for 100 less than the touch, ive had it for a month so far and still havent had to recharge it, the battery is insane no itunes fu*king up improperly tagged music which is a plus...

panasonic and lg tvs, samsung dvds...theres so much out there, why limit yourself to one company
 5 years ago '11        #332
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4460 4460
 TiestoFriendly said:

[pic - click to view]

You're mad because you have to buy a new case when you buy a new phone? Wow. In addition, they had that 30 pin connecter for 9 years...that's a loooooong time and it needed to be replaced cuz it was sh*tty and the cords word break quickly.
 09-12-2012, 04:52 PM         #333
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
didn't samsung say they will sue if iPhone5 is LTE
Both Samsung and HTC have sh*tloads of LTE patents they are about to sue Apple with. Just two days ago the judge threw out Apples attempt to invalidate HTC's LTE patents.

They started to many f!ghts with to many people, and now the hammer is about to drop on them.

And dont even get me started on motorolas patents.
 5 years ago '04        #334
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 genobee said:
The fact that my 4 months old S3 is better than the new iphone that isnt even out yet not relevant?

twisting the definition of hatting?? You must first have something to hate on. The over-hyped/underdeveloped Iphone 5 isnt one.
"better" is a relative term. i prefer iOS and the iphone. you clearly don't care for the iphone, so why even come in and comment? "over-hyped" is also your own opinion. there are millions of people who like apple's products, specifically the iphone. the hype comes from everyday users talking about it. no one can control that.
 09-12-2012, 04:52 PM         #335
Alexkdamvp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats with all the hate...its a damn phone, what the fu*k more do u want from it smh??? And android sucks d!ck...
 09-12-2012, 04:53 PM         #336
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The media is crucifying these n*ggas. The Verge went HAM on Apple for this disappointing a.ss bland sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #337
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 TiestoFriendly said:

[pic - click to view]

you thought a 4/4s case would fit a 5? the fu*king screen is bigger.
 5 years ago '12        #338
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 CarlozRossi said:

spittin that ether

09-12-2012, 04:54 PM         #339
Alexkdamvp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:
Both Samsung and HTC have sh*tloads of LTE patents they are about to sue Apple with. Just two days ago the judge threw out Apples attempt to invalidate HTC's LTE patents.

They started to many f!ghts with to many people, and now the hammer is about to drop on them.

And dont even get me started on motorolas patents.
U know too much, who gives a sh*t about all that???
 5 years ago '04        #340
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
the funny thing is that i wasn't even that impressed by this conference, but everyone coming in here with blatant hate acting like this phone isn't even an upgrade from the original is what is making me smh. its pretty much on par with what has been released this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago