Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #281
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Pro337 said:
That Official GS3 Thread has 293 posts... This thread has 287 in one day

I'm just saying

5 years ago '05        #282
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 Pro337 said:

I'm just saying
haters gonna hate
 5 years ago '04        #283
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Pro337 said:

I'm just saying
not one day... 5 hours. and a good portion of the posts were from android/samsung users just coming in here to hate for no reason. can't help but laugh
 5 years ago '05        #284
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 mrfreak76 said:
We think it's 1GB but it is still unknown.
now that im thinkin about it, it has to be 1gb bc if it was 2 an up to par with the GS3 an other phones, im sure they woulda mentioned it
 09-12-2012, 03:31 PM         #285
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God the tech blogs are firing shots. They really didnt deliver sh*t this go around. Where the hell is the NFC? Where are the new and exciting iOS6 features? Nowhere.

This whole phone is playing catchup to WP8 and Android, hilarious.
 5 years ago '06        #286
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 coolio said:

also notice how apple fanboys can never usually brag about the phone itself and only about sales and sh*t that doesnt change how mediocre the phone really is

Pro337 said:

I'm just saying

5 years ago '10        #287
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 47 47
 Cipherr said:
God the tech blogs are firing shots. They really didnt deliver sh*t this go around. Where the hell is the NFC? Where are the new and exciting iOS6 features? Nowhere.

playing catchup or using android to be its beta tester and then perfecting the product and putting it out with their name on it? how many ppl send iphones back cause their apps are buggy or the ios fails?
 5 years ago '09        #288
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
NO IPAD MINI??????

EDIT: JAILBROKEN IPHONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> ANY ANDROID BASED PHONE EVEN IF IT WAS FREE WITH TEN YEARS OF FREE UNLIMITED SERVICE WITH ANY CARRIER OF MY CHOOSING

Last edited by ii_show_off; 09-12-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #289
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 ShaneDawg said:
not one day... 5 hours. and a good portion of the posts were from android/samsung users just coming in here to hate for no reason. can't help but laugh
Its hate if it's better than the 4s and S3. Hell its not even top 3 out now

You iphone stans are mistaking gloating for hating
 5 years ago '11        #290
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 mrfreak76 said:
Panorama Mode
panorama mode is an iphone 5 exclusive feature?
 5 years ago '11        #291
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Cipherr said:

Apple wont put out phones that dont work properly. Android phones have a sh*tload of features at the cost of being laggy, buggy, and unresponsive. Most Android phones are betas i.e. works in progress
 09-12-2012, 03:40 PM         #292
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
panorama mode is an iphone 5 exclusive feature?
got that sh*t on my 4
 5 years ago '05        #293
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Y.G. said:
You must have an HTC.
 sammcc30 said:
MAn your problem was you had the ThunderBolt that was th worst reviewed phone EVER!!! Android wanst your issue you just picked a crappy a.ss phone thats all, but hey to each his own i dont think youll go wrong with the 5. I got an S3 recently and i love it so i say just get what you llike
Yeah HTC. Takes forever to just type a message with Swype because it lags. My phone shuts off by itself at times, I've been late a few times because it would shut off and not restart in the middle of the night.

Another reason I want to get an iPhone is I've taken an interest in iOS development plus I have a MacBook and an iPad which I both love.

Just seems any Apple product I buy is reliable, it may lack certain features but what it does it does well.
 5 years ago '09        #294
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah HTC. Takes forever to just type a message with Swype because it lags. My phone shuts off by itself at times, I've been late a few times because it would shut off and not restart in the middle of the night.

Another reason I want to get an iPhone is I've taken an interest in iOS development plus I have a MacBook and an iPad which I both love.

Just seems any Apple product I buy is reliable, it may lack certain features but what it does it does well.

5 years ago '05        #295
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,649 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Pro337 said:

I'm just saying
I would say wait and see how many replies the official iPhone 5 thread gets but there isn't even a stickied official iPhone 4S thread now.
 5 years ago '10        #296
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Keeping my IPhone 4S! Really no difference and once that update comes out with the improved map it's going to be perfect.
 5 years ago '05        #297
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
 Stupendamatic said:

the apple ecosystem will suit you well in this case
 5 years ago '10        #298
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 47 47
 Stupendamatic said:

thats just it man...may not come out with stuff first...kinda sucks but when it does you know its reliable. plus with you having apple everywhere in your household it makes sense to get it...its all about what satisfies your needs and thats it bro.
 5 years ago '07        #299
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 Stupendamatic said:

Yeah that's why I don't recommend HTC phones to people. If people ask me for phone advice(all the time) I rarely give the thumbs up on HTC phones. I hear the One X is different tho.
 5 years ago '07        #300
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 UcantCme said:
thats just it man...may not come out with stuff first...kinda sucks but when it does you know its reliable. plus with you having apple everywhere in your household it makes sense to get it...its all about what satisfies your needs and thats it bro.
I'm not going to lie I'm guilty of this. I have a Samsung TV, Laptop, tablet and the Galaxy Nexus. It might be the reason why I'm normally more likely to get a samsung phone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy