Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #221
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 Nest said:
Your dad sucks d!ck for coke.

wtf, dude you salty as hell..

anyway, sucks wish it was a better announcement i need two phone and i already have a WP was gonna get this but looks like S3 is the way to go
 5 years ago '07        #222
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #223
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 PTC said:
For forum junkies, this conference didn't have the impact it "should" have because of the flagrant a.ss leaks that date back to MONTHS ago. If there were no leaks that far back, this would have been a bigger deal...

We all know what's next... pre-orders gonna sell out... store lines gonna be ridiculous... people gonna be camping in a few days...

Nah...I bet you can find a rack of threads where everyone speculated that the next iPhone would have a bigger screen and LTE..and thats is. Even with no leaks, everyone would have said "thats all? There goes Apple again with their minor a.ss upgrades".
 5 years ago '10        #224
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 mrfreak76 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #225
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 tdm2000 said:
iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Droid RAZR HD vs. Nokia Lumia 920

[pic - click to view]

Wow baaaaad
 5 years ago '05        #226
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
why did i have a dream my iphone 4s screen cracked? might cop this cancel my evo 3d line for 80 bucks sell that phone keep my 4s and buy a 5 and keep my blackberry with tmobile too or maybe cancel that and sell the blackberry too and just have two iphones
 5 years ago '07        #227
space
space
iPhone 5 confirmed to use nano-SIM, current SIMs not compatible
 5 years ago '12        #228
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 genobee said:
Thats the best you could come up with???

Doesnt take that much to be a apple stan huh
 ham00di said:

wtf, dude you salty as hell..

anyway, sucks wish it was a better announcement i need two phone and i already have a WP was gonna get this but looks like S3 is the way to go
I'm just messing with you guys. I love you all. Give me a hug. Come on. Bring it in.
 5 years ago '12        #229
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 mrfreak76 said:

[pic - click to view]

Its so beautiful in black.
 5 years ago '06        #230
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 PTC said:
I swear ya'll literally remind me of a bunch of a dumbass peasants and hatin a.ss kids school always hating on the person gettin good grades or the cool kids.

The cools kids will be cool every single day, so stop bi*chin about them.

The kids gettin good grades stay gettin good grades, so what makes you so surprised that they Aced the hardest test ever?

Apple rarely releases a product that has the most futuristic technology in it... but they will still stay sh*ttin on sales records as time will tell.

Yet you fu*kin bums/peasants stay on the internet all day long repeating yourself talking about Phone x*x has more features... IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? And you STILL talkin about it.... Got damn

But you know what the end of the day Apple still got you checkin their Conferences LIVE.... I know for damn sure Apple users don't be checkin no Samsung/Google/Motorola events live... wait for the information to finally circulate the internet a week later...

Anger translation: "I'm so mad at how disapointing this phone turned out to be that I'm not gonna admit it and take it out on u guys instead"

PTC said:
For forum junkies, this conference didn't have the impact it "should" have because of the flagrant a.ss leaks that date back to MONTHS ago. If there were no leaks that far back, this would have been a bigger deal...

We all know what's next... pre-orders gonna sell out... store lines gonna be ridiculous... people gonna be camping in a few days...

also notice how apple fanboys can never usually brag about the phone itself and only about sales and sh*t that doesnt change how mediocre the phone really is

much better phone and fewer sales > much sh*ttier phone and more sales samsung is king
 5 years ago '06        #231
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 PTC said:
It's redesigned with a bigger screen... like I said you and every internet junkie is numb to it because it's been out for so long, but you just don't realize.

And you keep talking about "upgrades were minor".... reread my previous post a few pages back.
they are minor..are they new to apple consumer? yes. of course because a lot of them refuse to leave apple. why? i have no idea. and if it makes them happy then good for them.

i was honestly HOPING apple would bring something new and different, because if they did, everyone else would have to step it up and bring something different as well. now that they havent, many might actually stop innovating since they see that apple still sells. this is the last thing i want to see...
 5 years ago '10        #232
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
on the lil vid when they said"facebook" now integrated in your phone..you can now take a picture and click menus and send it straight to your phone .....got me android been on that steez...but
can get a new phone now,, will test run this for a couple days and if its not hott return it for an S3
 5 years ago '12        #233
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Flying Jesus said:
i lost bought a ipod touch in august.
 5 years ago '04        #234
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 coolio said:
Anger translation: "I'm so mad at how disapointing this phone turned out to be that I'm not gonna admit it and take it out on u guys instead"

also notice how apple fanboys can never usually brag about the phone itself and only about sales and sh*t that doesnt change how mediocre the phone really is

much better phone and fewer sales > much sh*ttier phone and more sales samsung is king
exactly unless you own stock in apple then sales dont mean sh*t

what the phone can do actually affects you
 5 years ago '07        #235
space
space
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is included
 5 years ago '06        #236
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Galaxy Note 2 it is. The fact that Apple released an "upgraded" iPhone 4/S doesn't shock me and shouldn't shock anyone who actually knows anything about the situation. Apple is notorious for this behavior. They'll sue the pants off everyone who tries to innovate and yet they continue to release the same device EVERY SINGLE YEAR. No reason to cop this piece of sh*t when the Note 2 will blow this thing out of the water.
 5 years ago '09        #237
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
Lol why is 'iPhone 5S' trending on Twitter
 5 years ago '12        #238
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
Lol why is 'iPhone 5S' trending on Twitter
Because its coming out in a year!! It's so close!!!
 5 years ago '05        #239
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Innovating
 5 years ago '10        #240
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 46 46
i dont see why everyone gets so butt hurt over apple vs android...wgaf? if you like apple then get a iphone...if you like android then get the s3 or whatever...the fu*k you care what the next dude is carrying in his pocket....sound like a bunch of females argueing over if prada is better than gucci or some sh*t.

we all know google comes out with the sh*t first(innovation as yall like to call it) and that sh*t is buggy and f's up. Apple comes along 6 months later and drops it but it is perfected and by then its wack?

apple and google prob innovate something and someone snitches for a few stacks to the other company and on drops it as fast as possible to say they had it first and draw new customers and apple comes behind and cleans up with the perfected much smoother running apps and stuff.

get what works best for you, all that really matters at the end of the day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy