Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 ShaneDawg said:
i guess i see your point. but anyone with even a small amount of cell knowledge knew what he meant. i hope
Why lie, most iPhone and all users in general phone tech wise (not the ones on here) can't tell a damn difference which makes your last statement true about not knowing. They just think iPhone and buy it without knowing what has improved or change. They sell cause they market to those who don't know. Can't be mad at them for it, but it shows why they can and do moderately improve their phones each year. Sad if you ask me.
 5 years ago '05        #202
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 xratede said:
my friend has apple everything and he calls me a hater, im like how can i be an apple hater when ive owned a 3gs, i currently own a 27" iMac, got my girl a macbook air, and i own an ipod touch. He gets hate confused with misinformation. For example, he told me awhile back that only iphone have screenshot built into them....wrong, and he sent me a txt about the panoramic pics on the iphone 5 and im like bro, my phone already takes panoramic pics without an app. I only "hate" when people spread misinformation because its a phone "they" like, i always tell someone go in the store and play with the damn phone, research on diff phones, and decide for yourself because YOU will buy it and YOU will use it so get what YOU want.
thats where apple stans get confused. they dont know any better. my girl just txt me that she wasnt the new iphone since she has a 4s. she dont know what it does better, she just knows its a new iphone and everyone wants it.
 5 years ago '12        #203
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Manny05 said:
touche. thats why i stopped buying apple products since the iphone 4.
android is where its at, INNOVATION at its best
I'm just saying. I dont hate on anybody. If they dont like what Apple releases then thats their call. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a fanboy. I'll buy anything they put their name on so I'm always happy with my purchase. In the end thats all that matters to me. I have something to keep me entertained while I'm sitting on the toilet.
 5 years ago '05        #204
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 590 590
nice mid range device

5 years ago '11        #205
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 poeknock said:
I'll say this tho. When n*ggas get the iphone5 in they hands, you aint gonna be able to tell them sh*t ppl gonna be walkin around talkin to siri all damn day hell if its nice in person an once the kinks are worked out..i might just get one for my second line
I guarantee you the phone will be on top aesthetically bar none. Apple don't use plastic.

Not sure what kinks you talking about tho.
 5 years ago '12        #206
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Adamsville said:
nice mid range device

Nice mid range p*nis
 5 years ago '04        #207
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2773 2773
 ShaneDawg said:
very true. and the fact that different phones have different android os' definitely doesn't help. there is no continuity in their phones. i know google can't always help that, but still isn't good for the brand.

the dominating opinion of android phones is that they lag, have buggy apps, bad batteries, and sometimes just flat out dont work. i hear its a lot better with recent versions, but its hard to shake that opinion the average user has
Too bad Samsung galaxy s series phone outsells iPhones.
 5 years ago '07        #208
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
I like how most apple media outlets is calling this phone a "disappointment" but they are very happy that its going to sell like crazy

You stans dont care about having the best tech at all huh. Oh well the S3, Note II, and 920 is going to be the best phones this year.
 5 years ago '12        #209
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 genobee said:
I like how most apple media outlets is calling this phone a "disappointment" but they are very happy that its going to sell like crazy

You stans dont care about having the best tech at all huh. Oh well the S3, Note II, and 920 is going to be the best phones this year.
Your dad sucks d!ck for coke.
 5 years ago '12        #210
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1749 1749
 justinjones said:
i hate fan boys...i mean in general i don't give a fuk who side you're on. any thread that deals with a rival the opposition shows up and vice versa. do any of y'all get tired of it?
 5 years ago '11        #211
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 poeknock said:
thats where apple stans get confused. they dont know any better. my girl just txt me that she wasnt the new iphone since she has a 4s. she dont know what it does better, she just knows its a new iphone and everyone wants it.
You must be confused or stupid... or both.

That's all that matters... the HYPE.... HYPE triumphs another other form of pre-sales tactics. Don't matter if you got the best sh*t out, but if you ain't got no hype then you ain't got sh*t.

Business must not be your strong suit tho
 5 years ago '06        #212
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Nest said:
I'm just saying. I dont hate on anybody. If they dont like what Apple releases then thats their call. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a fanboy. I'll buy anything they put their name on so I'm always happy with my purchase. In the end thats all that matters to me. I have something to keep me entertained while I'm sitting on the toilet.
i used to be like that. but i realize its the same dam product every year. why am i spending money to get the new one. when i could just buy an android that does so much more. thats when i made the switch and havent looked back.

PTC said:
For forum junkies, this conference didn't have the impact it "should" have because of the flagrant a.ss leaks that date back to MONTHS ago. If there were no leaks that far back, this would have been a bigger deal...

We all know what's next... pre-orders gonna sell out... store lines gonna be ridiculous... people gonna be camping in a few days...
even if there werent any leaks, the upgrades are minor. it doesnt bring anything that hasnt already been out for over a year. its disappointing no natter how you look at it.
 5 years ago '11        #213
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
So we just gonna spread false information now.
 5 years ago '07        #214
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
Sites up:
 5 years ago '12        #215
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Manny05 said:
i used to be like that. but i realize its the same dam product every year. why am i spending money to get the new one. when i could just buy an android that does so much more. thats when i made the switch and havent looked back.
I'll never make the switch because I'm hypnotized.
 5 years ago '10        #216
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,433 | Props total: 6603 6603
 Nest said:
You think they care? They have stacks of money while you have rolls of toilet of paper. They dont give a sh*t
penny pinching ho a.ss beeeeeeeeetch
 5 years ago '11        #217
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
even if there werent any leaks, the upgrades are minor. it doesnt bring anything that hasnt already been out for over a year. its disappointing no natter how you look at it.
It's redesigned with a bigger screen... like I said you and every internet junkie is numb to it because it's been out for so long, but you just don't realize.

And you keep talking about "upgrades were minor".... reread my previous post a few pages back.
 5 years ago '07        #218
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 Nest said:
Your dad sucks d!ck for coke.
Thats the best you could come up with???

Doesnt take that much to be a apple stan huh
 5 years ago '04        #219
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Droid RAZR HD vs. Nokia Lumia 920

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #220
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Please show me those numbers..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy