Official: Apple iPhone 5 LTE, iPod Touch w/ Retina and Itunes 11 (Updated)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 3797 3797
 PTC said:
I swear ya'll literally remind me of a bunch of a dumbass peasants and hatin a.ss kids school always hating on the person gettin good grades or the cool kids.

The cools kids will be cool every single day, so stop bi*chin about them.

The kids gettin good grades stay gettin good grades, so what makes you so surprised that they Aced the hardest test ever?

Apple rarely releases a product that has the most futuristic technology in it... but they will still stay sh*ttin on sales records as time will tell.

Yet you fu*kin bums/peasants stay on the internet all day long repeating yourself talking about Phone x*x has more features... IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? And you STILL talkin about it.... Got damn

But you know what the end of the day Apple still got you checkin their Conferences LIVE.... I know for damn sure Apple users don't be checkin no Samsung/Google/Motorola events live... wait for the information to finally circulate the internet a week later...
damn bruh y you mad tho
 5 years ago '04        #182
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Nest said:
Does the S3 come with an app to get the sand out of your v*gina?
 5 years ago '06        #183
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Nest said:
nope but clearly the iphone does because theyre still behind the competition
and so will you be once you buy it
 5 years ago '05        #184
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 Explicit said:
How you going to come in trying to make an argument and not come correct?
An it wasnt an argument...its a fact. Apple will always sell more bc of how they market their brand an all that. The (Android OS) isnt exclusive so it will always have a backseat to the iphone
 5 years ago '05        #185
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Nest said:
Nah but it comes with all the features Apple is just revealing to you guys
 5 years ago '12        #186
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Manny05 said:
nope but clearly the iphone does because theyre still behind the competition
and so will you be once you buy it
You think they care? They have stacks of money while you have rolls of toilet of paper. They dont give a sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #187
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 DallasTexas said:
When does ios6 come out
Sept 19th
 5 years ago '08        #188
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 ShaneDawg said:
looks like the event is over. i guess the people there get to do some hands on stuff.

i guess all the leaks were true. i don't think it tops past events, but all in all i think i'll be happy with the upgrades.
In the end that's all that matters. YOU will be happy with YOUR purchase. Idk why people feel its necessary to say x-phone is better than y-phone.

The bigger screen, better processor, better camera, etc., are welcome feature and functions in my eyes so I will be getting this

Last edited by King Jackson; 09-12-2012 at 02:11 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #189
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I'll say this tho. When n*ggas get the iphone5 in they hands, you aint gonna be able to tell them sh*t ppl gonna be walkin around talkin to siri all damn day hell if its nice in person an once the kinks are worked out..i might just get one for my second line
 5 years ago '04        #190
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 ShaneDawg said:
funny to watch all the iphone haters come in here. if you don't like the iphone, why did you even come in here. this goes to everyone else that posted a useless comment too
This phone did nothing to push phone tech. Only thing that might be note worthy is the CDMA/LTE chip is combined to save space for bigger batteries or other components. Some of us like seeing the tech side improve and not stay the same. Looks like another OEM needs to make the move.
 5 years ago '12        #191
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Pro337 said:
In the end that's all that matters. YOU will be happy with YOUR purchase. Idk why people feel its necessary to say x-phone is better than y-phone.

The bigger screen, better processor, better camera, etc., are welcome feature and fictions in my eyes so I will be getting this
This. I still have the iPhone 4 so all of this is new to me. Everyone and anything else can lick my balls.
 5 years ago '06        #192
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
On the fence about the iPhone 5. I have a Jailbroken 4 and am more than happy with it. Did they announce how much the lightning charger cost?
 5 years ago '05        #193
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 127 127
 Explicit said:
This phone did nothing to push phone tech. Only thing that might be note worthy is the CDMA/LTE chip is combined to save space for bigger batteries or other components. Some of us like seeing the tech side improve and not stay the same. Looks like another OEM needs to make the move.
 5 years ago '05        #194
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
my friend has apple everything and he calls me a hater, im like how can i be an apple hater when ive owned a 3gs, i currently own a 27" iMac, got my girl a macbook air, and i own an ipod touch. He gets hate confused with misinformation. For example, he told me awhile back that only iphone have screenshot built into them....wrong, and he sent me a txt about the panoramic pics on the iphone 5 and im like bro, my phone already takes panoramic pics without an app. I only "hate" when people spread misinformation because its a phone "they" like, i always tell someone go in the store and play with the damn phone, research on diff phones, and decide for yourself because YOU will buy it and YOU will use it so get what YOU want.
 5 years ago '06        #195
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Nest said:
You think they care? They have stacks of money while you have rolls of toilet of paper. They dont give a sh*t
touche. thats why i stopped buying apple products since the iphone 4.
android is where its at, INNOVATION at its best
 5 years ago '04        #196
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2735 2735
 ShaneDawg said:
the same people that boast about features and specs, barely even use the features or push the phone to its limits. lets face it, we all just talk, text, browse, facebook, listen to music and watch movies... for the most part.
Actually people who actually boast about feature usually jailbreak or root their phone and actually use those features. sh*t games alone use majority of the specs up. Add the fact you can't watch hi def movies with crappy specs.

Now me, I actually use my phone like it supposed to. I used it for torrent, 4g tethering, control my PC, gaming, growing, face booking, texting, calling, GPS, maps, google earth, banking, camera, agenda, paying bills, watching videos and etc. Basically everything that I do on my PC outside of programming, and photo shopping. Then again my first smart phone was a blackberry. Most people who cares about specs on these phones are basically heavy smartphone users.
 5 years ago '05        #197
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
 Explicit said:
Don't worry... Samsung got you
 5 years ago '04        #198
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6420 6420
i hate fan boys...i mean in general i don't give a fuk who side you're on. any thread that deals with a rival the opposition shows up and vice versa. do any of y'all get tired of it?
 5 years ago '11        #199
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
For forum junkies, this conference didn't have the impact it "should" have because of the flagrant a.ss leaks that date back to MONTHS ago. If there were no leaks that far back, this would have been a bigger deal...

We all know what's next... pre-orders gonna sell out... store lines gonna be ridiculous... people gonna be camping in a few days...
 5 years ago '05        #200
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Actually people who actually boast about feature usually jailbreak or root their phone and actually use those features. sh*t games alone use majority of the specs up. Add the fact you can't watch hi def movies with crappy specs.

Now me, I actually use my phone like it supposed to. I used it for torrent, 4g tethering, control my PC, gaming, growing, face booking, texting, calling, GPS, maps, google earth, banking, camera, agenda, paying bills, watching videos and etc. Basically everything that I do on my PC outside of programming, and photo shopping. Then again my first smart phone was a blackberry. Most people who cares about specs on these phones are basically heavy smartphone users.
growing weed on ya Evo?

teach me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago