Sep 11 - World’s 'oldest man' dies at 122 attributing his long life to 'no alcohol,tobacco or women

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5870 pageviews
60 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Sep 11 - World’s 'oldest man' dies at 122 attributing his long life to 'no alcohol,tobacco or women

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymail.co.u .. =feeds-newsxml

World’s 'oldest man' dies at 122 after attributing his long life to 'no alcohol, tobacco or women'
•Magomed Labazanov was born in 1890, before last tsar Nicholas the Second took the throne

•Aged 27 when Lenin seized power in the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917
•Twice married, divorcing his first wife because failed to have children
•Boasted 18 grandchildren and more than 20 great great grandsons

[pic - click to view]

Record-breaker: Magomed Labazanov was born in 1890 and died aged 122, it is claimed
A man claimed by Russia to be the oldest in the world has died at the age of 122, said regional officials. Magomed Labazanov was born in 1890, before last tsar Nicholas the Second took the throne, and he was 27 when Lenin seized power in the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, it is claimed. His recipe for long life - which he outlined four years ago - was 'abstaining from alcohol, tobacco - and women.' Despite this he was twice married, divorcing his first wife because she failed to produce any children.

A former sawmill worker, he never learned to read of write but said that a 'proper diet' of fruits, dairy products, corn, whey, fruits, vegetables and wild garlic - 'the true nourishment for centenarians' - was also crucial to his longevity.He celebrated his 118th birthday by dancing the Lezginka, a popular Caucasus folk dance.

Relatives failed in their mission to enter him in the Guinness Book of World Records because he had no birth certificate or other papers to prove his age. Friends said this was due to the chaos in Soviet times when old church and mosque records were destroyed.

Recipe for long life: He outlined it four years ago and said it was 'abstaining from alcohol, tobacco - and women' Famed: A Muslim, he lived in a village in Dagestan in the Caucasus region of southern Russia, an area famed for people surviving to great ages A Muslim, he lived in a village in Dagestan in the Caucasus region of southern Russia, an area famed for people surviving to great ages. Aged over 50 when the Second World War began in the USSR, he was uprooted by Stalin and deported to Central Asia, returning in the 1950s.He boasted 18 grandchildren and more than 20 great great grandsons. He outlived three of his four sons

60 comments for "Sep 11 - World’s 'oldest man' dies at 122 attributing his long life to 'no alcohol,tobacco or women"

5 years ago '04        #2
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
Born in 1890 sh*t doesn't even sound right
 5 years ago '10        #3
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 efromthev said:
Born in 1890 sh*t doesn't even sound right
I was thinking the same thing
 5 years ago '05        #4
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7021 7021
He lived through so much two world wars and the cold war I don't know how he did it with some pus*y to take that stress off.
 5 years ago '09        #5
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
fu*k dat YOLO
 5 years ago '10        #6
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Dat n*gga was a ghost..
 5 years ago '10        #7
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
he never said weed
 09-12-2012, 12:37 AM         #8
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW this dude saw it all

Russian revolution
Ww1
Ww2
Cold War
And bout a million things in between
 09-12-2012, 12:45 AM         #9
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
122 years of not living....not getting puzzy...come on son
 5 years ago '12        #10
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,834 | Props total: 1749 1749
Crazy how much he lived through.
 5 years ago '04        #11
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 DrX said:
he had kids and grandkids and great grands too but he didn't OD on pus*y like most n*gga do. it takes life to give life so every nut you bust....well, consider it like Spawn....eventually that sh*t has to run out, don't you think????
 5 years ago '05        #12
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
BS never believe the Russians. Plus where is the source.....
 5 years ago '11        #13
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 DrX said:
But he got a divorce because his wife couldn't have children? I doubt he died a virgin
 5 years ago '11        #14
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I think i must have aged twice as fast since dating my girl of 4 years. A woman will take the life right out of you. I'm feeling like Obama right now with the grey hair and sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #15
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
He lived through so many things....

World War 1
Fall of Tsars
Russian Revolution
Stalins crazy regime where he k!lled a ton of people
Hilter's rise and fall
World War 2
Cold War
Fall of the Soviet Union
Rise of telephones then rise of computers
Seeing a black man lead the United States of America
Seeing women get equal treatment

Crazy he survived Russia....Stalin k!lled 40 million people during his reign, add to the fact he survived 2 world wars especially since Hitler was damn near close to Moscows border and how tough the cold war was...then to be over 100 and still survive the hardships of fall of the soviet union where famine and people died in the streets due to diseases was prevalent.....damn this is so crazy....1890 to 1922

I wonder how aware of the western world he was...must be crazy to be like 22 and here about the Titantic sinking in 1912 then almost 90 years later see the movie....props to that man life

***also I think he meant he didn't waste his life on chasing girls...he had his kids when he was younger but when he got older, he focused on himself and family
 5 years ago '12        #16
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 urbangatsby said:
He lived through so many things....

World War 1
Fall of Tsars
Russian Revolution
Stalins crazy regime where he k!lled a ton of people
Hilter's rise and fall
World War 2
Cold War
Fall of the Soviet Union
Rise of telephones then rise of computers
Seeing a black man lead the United States of America
Seeing women get equal treatment

Crazy he survived Russia....Stalin k!lled 40 million people during his reign, add to the fact he survived 2 world wars especially since Hitler was damn near close to Moscows border and how tough the cold war was...then to be over 100 and still survive the hardships of fall of the soviet union where famine and people died in the streets due to diseases was prevalent.....damn this is so crazy....1890 to 1922

I wonder how aware of the western world he was...must be crazy to be like 22 and here about the Titantic sinking in 1912 then almost 90 years later see the movie....props to that man life

***also I think he meant he didn't waste his life on chasing girls...he had his kids when he was younger but when he got older, he focused on himself and family
damn 40 mil? i gotta read about that stalin history.
 5 years ago '05        #17
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
a life without alcohol and women is a life i don't wanna live. 'tf ima do when im 80+ anyways.
 5 years ago '12        #18
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15817 15817
 Martel said:
a life without alcohol and women is a life i don't wanna live. 'tf ima do when im 80+ anyways.
Start fu*kin with 80 yo bi*ches
 5 years ago '04        #19
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Martel said:
my thoughts exactly. this dude sounded like he had a boring a.ss life

but RIP old man river
 5 years ago '07        #20
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
That's crazy. You purposely not have fun so you can live long. That's not living that just existing. YOLO bi*ch!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy