Grade RG3's First Game

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #61
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
He did what he was supposed to do, didnt add any wrinkles to what was laid out for him by his coaches

they moved the pocket
got his confidence up with bubble screens (you still have to make a good throw for it to be effective, and he threw the ball well)
let his legs get majority of the job done on the bootlegs

while he wont run over LB's and DB's like Cam, he still poses a threat as a runner.

he looked very good throwing while running out of the pocket

a smart, disciplined defense will keep him contained. i dont recall seeing a tall WR on that team (keep me honest skins fans)...which i think would be good for him to have as a big target.

all in all, homie was cool calm and collected and stuck with the game plan, i see some growth.

A+
 09-12-2012, 02:53 PM         #62
KillahhCamm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
B, only because his defense deserves the real A+. If it wasn't for his defense, that team would've lost. His defense pressured Brees into passing like sh*t, and making terrible decisions. Hence the low completion percentage. I'll save my judgement for when he plays a team with an actual defense. Saints have always been a team that relies solely on their offense. If you get ahead and pressure Brees, that team is donzo. Bob Griffin did his job against an awful and I repeat completely awful defense. Their LB core (Vilma is out) is complete sh*t, and their secondary is complete sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

09-12-2012, 03:00 PM         #63
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trey2cool said:
He did what he was supposed to do, didnt add any wrinkles to what was laid out for him by his coaches

they moved the pocket
got his confidence up with bubble screens (you still have to make a good throw for it to be effective, and he threw the ball well)
let his legs get majority of the job done on the bootlegs

while he wont run over LB's and DB's like Cam, he still poses a threat as a runner.

he looked very good throwing while running out of the pocket

a smart, disciplined defense will keep him contained. i dont recall seeing a tall WR on that team (keep me honest skins fans)...which i think would be good for him to have as a big target.

all in all, homie was cool calm and collected and stuck with the game plan, i see some growth.

A+
Hank is like 6'1-6'2 but his catch radius is up there with players like Vincent Jackson..
 5 years ago '06        #64
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 @RG3 said:
Hank is like 6'1-6'2 but his catch radius is up there with players like Vincent Jackson..
i dig it.
 09-12-2012, 03:04 PM         #65
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trey2cool said:
i dig it.
but i say the same thing you do.. wouldn't mind grabbing his College WR Terrence Williams who is like 6'3//
 5 years ago '08        #66
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 Shizz said:
ok i didn't see the game..but after watch'n them plays....imma give this n*gga B+ ..just cuz he doesn't look comfortable...

wait just watched more video of him in college..

he's movements seem a tad bit irractic ...but that was just week one..bye week 5....this n*gga going to have this league on fire..
 09-12-2012, 03:49 PM         #67
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shizz said:
ok i didn't see the game..but after watch'n them plays....imma give this n*gga B+ ..just cuz he doesn't look comfortable...

wait just watched more video of him in college..

he's movements seem a tad bit irractic ...but that was just week one..bye week 5....this n*gga going to have this league on fire..
man you need to watch the game lol... he was poised as hell in the pocket.
 5 years ago '04        #68
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9568 9568
 Gmengfx said:
a c+

all he did was kick a dead horse ..
^cracka
 5 years ago '08        #69
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 2825 2825
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
...he gets an A from me. as teams adjust to him, and view his film, we will see how great he is. kyle did a good job calling small plays. but honestly with the talent at rb, id like him to be limited to maybe 5 rushes. im not saying i dont appreciate the 42 yards, but id rather him throw a bubble screen in the flat to helu.
That's where Shanny and Kyle come in too. Even in the small sample size that was that game, the Saints would adjust to what we would run and Griffin+The Shannys would react and counter those adjustments. They're going to miss Payton dearly this year. Griffin seems to have the intellect to counterreact to their adjustments to him and that'll be huge when there's more film on his game.

I don't want him running on too many designed runs either and I'd keep it at around five just to give the D something else to worry about in the back of their heads. He was discussing their schemes in the post game presser -

[video - click to view]

Last edited by JCyclops; 09-12-2012 at 05:37 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy