Grade RG3's First Game

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 StateProperty88 said:
this post is all over the place.

so why cant rg3 and the defense both get A's? you cant drop him down a grade because of his opponent. what part of rg3's actual performance makes you drop him down to a B? right now all you have is the saints defense and how the skins d played against the saints, neither of which were actually critiques of the game he actually played
Well, more of the fact the Saints defense never plays good when behind. That's what I was saying. Once Bob got up on them, and Brees started playing like sh*t and getting hit (damn they miss Nicks). It was over.
 5 years ago '04        #22
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Our defense is always bottom half of the league ... We just got lucky during our super bowl run with all those Darren shawwwper (one uh the most hardest hittin safeties in da leeeg) interceptions. We had so many takeaways that year.
Oh, I know. You guys were top 10 in takeaways. I thought the most important free agent (obviously besides Brees) this off season was Nicks for you guys. After Sunday, I wasn't surprised, but at the same time shocked at how your o-line is TOTALLY different without him.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
damn good, that throw he made rolling left and then threw a dart to the right sideline had me like
 5 years ago '07        #24
kjayb51 2 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
A+...dude was making plays like a vet QB. This is the first film on him thought. We will see what he can do when teams know whats coming. He'll have a better rookie year than Cam
 5 years ago '04        #25
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
24 points on my fantasy team
 5 years ago '09        #26
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 228 228
Im a Skins fan and i give him an A+. He played just about a perfect game for a rookie debut and i didnt think he would do that well honestly. He was calm and took his time. I also like how Shanahan had him throw a lot of short throws to get comfortable and get his confidence up. Most importantly he got the WIN
 5 years ago '07        #27
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 ghettofied said:
B, only because his defense deserves the real A+. If it wasn't for his defense, that team would've lost. His defense pressured Brees into passing like sh*t, and making terrible decisions. Hence the low completion percentage. I'll save my judgement for when he plays a team with an actual defense. Saints have always been a team that relies solely on their offense. If you get ahead and pressure Brees, that team is donzo. Bob Griffin did his job against an awful and I repeat completely awful defense. Their LB core (Vilma is out) is complete sh*t, and their secondary is complete sh*t.
You are such a salty little v*gina

Oh and Cam played like absolute dog sh*t versus the Saints last year
but the Saints defense is so bad
 5 years ago '10        #28
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
A+ I am a witness
 09-11-2012, 04:58 PM         #29
wavey1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill give him an A i aint seen no sh*t like that from the redskins ever they always got solid D so i was suprised what they did to breezy. but he looks like the truth. btw cowboys fan right here
 09-11-2012, 04:59 PM         #30
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima cowboy fan but solid a+ I will start him now in my fantasy team...
 09-11-2012, 05:08 PM         #31
hody08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A-, half of his completions were flares, spots, and wide receiver screens where all he had to do was step and throw as soon as he got the ball to a man with a defender backed off. Nowthe other half, yes, he played great, made great plays, basically no mistakes. But because those first 8-9 passes were just hit the receiver and let him do the work I can't go higher than A-. Good strategy to ease him into his first NFL game, but that didn't make him look great.
 5 years ago '11        #32
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 ghettofied said:
What have the Colts done for you to talk? Anyway, Cam played as good as he can when the running game gets a total of 10 yds. Hangartner was awful Sunday too. Defense was solid, got out coached like a mother fu*ker. Cam can't do everything, dude has to get some kind of help.
lol how that buccaneer d!ck taste? our D is back
 5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 ghost8 said:
You are such a salty little v*gina

Oh and Cam played like absolute dog sh*t versus the Saints last year
but the Saints defense is so bad
What game? Look at the end of the season line up we had on the field..............it was awful. No way we were winning that game.
 5 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Fritotaco said:
lol how that buccaneer d!ck taste? our D is back
We lost fair and square. Like Brandon LaFell said, you guys aren't better then us. Just played an awful game.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 ghettofied said:
We lost fair and square. Like Brandon LaFell said, you guys aren't better then us. Just played an awful game.
true. our offense sucks a.ss, but barron looks like the real deal, and lavonte david did pretty well as a rookie making all the play calls. hopefully that game wasnt just a fluke for our defense
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Fritotaco said:
true. our offense sucks a.ss, but barron looks like the real deal, and lavonte david did pretty well as a rookie making all the play calls. hopefully that game wasnt just a fluke for our defense
Why I respect most Bucs fans, sir. Thank you.
 5 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
going A

started off mainly screen plays...wasn't really anything special. As the game went on made some good throws and beat a good team

only knock i can really say is there was like 4 throws were he threw right into coverage and the saints just fu*ked up on it or prob would have been a pick...but thats a shoulda woulda coulda....the passes ended up being completed
 5 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
A+

anything less is stupid.
 5 years ago '08        #39
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
A+ He took a Redskins team that did nothing at all last year and toppled one of the NFL's strongest teams... He makes everyone on his team more real because the defense has to focus on him too. He opens up the receivers, the running gamer, hell, I even saw the fullback get in on the action... Last season they were 3 and out every possession.. This year they will make the play offs. RGIII is real
 5 years ago '04        #40
Charlie 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 9 9
I need to watch the All 22 camera view to grade him.
Wish we could watch games like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago