Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2012, 02:31 PM         #1
7873 pageviews
76 comments

@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grade RG3's First Game

[pic - click to view]

Stats: 19-of-26, 73.1 percent completed, 320 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT, 1 sack
10 Carries 42 Yards

[video - click to view]

Last edited by @RG3; 09-11-2012 at 02:35 PM..

76 comments for "Grade RG3's First Game"

09-11-2012, 02:34 PM         #2
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Going A+

Matt Miller Anylsis

Stats: 19-of-26, 73.1 percent completed, 320 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT, 1 sack

Analysis

Robert Griffin III lived up to his hype.

The Washington Redskins' franchise quarterback and the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft was outstanding in his first game as a pro. From a run and pass perspective, Griffin did everything the Redskins could have asked for. His decision-making was spot-on, as evidenced by his completion percentage and clean interception record. Griffin looked confident and comfortable in the Washington offense, exploiting the New Orleans Saints defense with great timing and anticipation on routes.

Griffin's opening-day performance is one for the ages, and it will only help to build the excitement in Washington over his first season. If Griffin can keep this up, the Offensive Rookie of the Year trophy will be his.
 5 years ago '06        #3
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Indy fans salty.
 5 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
i would love to see one good reason why he would get anything less than an A
 5 years ago '07        #5
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
That 1 sack was from when him and the RB getting their feet tangled
 5 years ago '08        #6
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
For his first regular season game away in the Superdome facing a pissed off Saints team high off emotion I have to give him an A+. He looked in control the whole time even with pressure.
 5 years ago '10        #7
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
I'm a Saints fan and I give him an A+. Didn't make one mistake.
 5 years ago '05        #8
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 AnyGiven said:
For his first regular season game away in the Superdome facing a pissed off Saints team high off emotion I have to give him an A+. He looked in control the whole time even with pressure.
This. I have no problem giving him an A+ given the huge amount of potential for adversity. He very rarely looked like a rookie, and even when he did show his lack of experience, he did it with some level of poise. I saw maybe one pass that I could call "poor". Obviously this is only one game, but if he can continue to look somewhere near that with some consistency, then I congratulate the redskins for finally finding their franchise qb.
 5 years ago '10        #9
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
A+

that was some veteran type sh*t for a rookie @ 4:02 in the video
 5 years ago '04        #10
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
B, only because his defense deserves the real A+. If it wasn't for his defense, that team would've lost. His defense pressured Brees into passing like sh*t, and making terrible decisions. Hence the low completion percentage. I'll save my judgement for when he plays a team with an actual defense. Saints have always been a team that relies solely on their offense. If you get ahead and pressure Brees, that team is donzo. Bob Griffin did his job against an awful and I repeat completely awful defense. Their LB core (Vilma is out) is complete sh*t, and their secondary is complete sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #11
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
A-

if i was a redskins fan i'd be enthusiastic about everything other than him running and taking hits. that will catch up with him if he continues to do that.
 5 years ago '05        #12
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
a grade of: A

he was nearly perfect on the road against a good team.
 5 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 dblockallday said:
A-

if i was a redskins fan i'd be enthusiastic about everything other than him running and taking hits. that will catch up with him if he continues to do that.
I totally forgot this dude was getting hit constantly. I won't be shocked when that day comes when he is sitting there for a long period of time.
 5 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 White Face said:
you salty as fu*k man

but anyway Ill give him an A+
1. Panthers fan, see the Saints twice a year. I would fu*king know.

2. Like I said before, I wanna see him against a defense like Luck went against.

3. You're a god damn Redskins fan, shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '10        #15
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 ghettofied said:
B, only because his defense deserves the real A+. If it wasn't for his defense, that team would've lost. His defense pressured Brees into passing like sh*t, and making terrible decisions. Hence the low completion percentage. I'll save my judgement for when he plays a team with an actual defense. Saints have always been a team that relies solely on their offense. If you get ahead and pressure Brees, that team is donzo. Bob Griffin did his job against an awful and I repeat completely awful defense. Their LB core (Vilma is out) is complete sh*t, and their secondary is complete sh*t.
Did you even watch the game?

Our LB core isn't complete sh*t. Probably the best part of our defense with the additions of Lofton (an upgrade over Vilma) and Hawthorne.

RG3 > Cam
 5 years ago '05        #16
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Did you even watch the game?

Our LB core isn't complete sh*t. Probably the best part of our defense with the additions of Lofton (an upgrade over Vilma) and Hawthorne.

RG3 > Cam
Lofton is mediocre at most. And yes, I watched the whole game. You guys didn't stop him, you stopped the running backs though. That's not saying much, since it was a 6th rounder. I like how you didn't argue about secondary. fu*king , you guys secondary has always been the Saints problem.
 5 years ago '05        #18
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 ghettofied said:
this post is all over the place.

so why cant rg3 and the defense both get A's? you cant drop him down a grade because of his opponent. what part of rg3's actual performance makes you drop him down to a B? right now all you have is the saints defense and how the skins d played against the saints, neither of which were actually critiques of the game he actually played
 5 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 White Face said:
I'm a colts fan I just live in DC.

Your the typical salty as panther fan running around saying RG3 got carried when cam got carried by his defense yesterday and still shat the bed

what the hell have the panthers done to talk down to anyone
What have the Colts done for you to talk? Anyway, Cam played as good as he can when the running game gets a total of 10 yds. Hangartner was awful Sunday too. Defense was solid, got out coached like a mother fu*ker. Cam can't do everything, dude has to get some kind of help.
 5 years ago '10        #20
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 ghettofied said:
Lofton is mediocre at most. And yes, I watched the whole game. You guys didn't stop him, you stopped the running backs though. That's not saying much, since it was a 6th rounder. I like how you didn't argue about secondary. fu*king , you guys secondary has always been the Saints problem.
Our defense is always bottom half of the league ... We just got lucky during our super bowl run with all those Darren shawwwper (one uh the most hardest hittin safeties in da leeeg) interceptions. We had so many takeaways that year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago