Kevin Durant Fires Back At Skip Bayless For Saying Lebron Owns Him

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2012, 09:54 AM         #141
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i hate bron; skip might be right for a change.
 5 years ago '07        #142
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
For the FIRST time.. I agree with Skip..

Lebron DID own him in the Finals and Lebron is now in fact keeping him close to figure out how to shut him down even more and KD is falling right into the trap.
 5 years ago '09        #143
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,112 | Props total: 22569 22569
 Official said:
Lost mad respect for KD

what happened to the bloody thirsty compettive nature of sports

Does Tom Brady & Eli hold hands and train together in the off season?

fu*k if your friends

Chris Paul friends with a lot of n*ggas, you dont see him holdin hands in the off season

The Olympics are over!

back to bussiness...after the finals loss KD should want Lebrons fu*kin head on a stick!

this era of the NBA full of soft a.ss friendly n*ggas man

fu*k a friend , get a ring , then be friends n*gga!

Christopher has sleepovers in the playoffs with his opponents, n*gga be texting and calling parker everyday, don't let the media fool you son, he softer than durant.
 5 years ago '04        #144
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
durant fell right into the bspn skip bayless boobie trap by responding to that fool
 09-12-2012, 11:58 AM         #145
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MADIA said:
ENOUGH with this whole "if he didnt play his opinion doesnt matter" sh*t. the guy is (or at least was for a long time) a respected columnist/reporter. just because someone doesnt have athletic skills doesnt mean their opinion isnt valid. the guy is paid to give his opinion, end of story.

If you really think a reporter/sports personality's opinon should be based on his athletic ability, I dont even know what to say.. insanity.
Man shut your goofy a.ss up n*gga!
2012 mafuhka! Everybody and their mother doing Skip & Stephen A's job right now.
I love when athletes fire back at these bumbs.
My pops be on his lil twitter game & droppin' a lil' knowledge from time to time. Turns out him & Stephen A were both mutual friends of Bobby Bonilla back in the day. So my pops hit the n*gga up about something like "Steve you dead wrong right now!"
SA hit em back like "Yo D! Holla when you get a degree & 20 years of journalism experience."

My pops hot em back like "word? Like Lil Wayne got?"

09-12-2012, 12:49 PM         #146
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with Skip to a extent, they shouldn't be working out and training together...they should be with their respective teams

i agree with Stephen A., Kobe is one of them last real n*ggaz
 5 years ago '11        #147
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
Skip gives every reason on why elite athletes lose except for what actually happened on the court. He doesnt know sh*t about sports, stop listening to him.
 5 years ago '10        #148
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 NateRight said:
Skip gives every reason on why elite athletes lose except for what actually happened on the court. He doesnt know sh*t about sports, stop listening to him.
mark cuban exposed him for not even knowing how teams run zone defense
 5 years ago '06        #149
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
skip doesn't get you can still be friends off the court and whoop the sh*t out of your friend on the court.

who doesn't do this even for regular folks.

skip just trying to stay in character that he is paid to be in.
 5 years ago '06        #150
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
Skip gettin into that weak muthafu*ka head man...
 5 years ago '12        #151
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,801 | Props total: 1658 1658
Anyone that know anything about sports, knows anything skip says is meant to stir up controversy... skip is a fanatic who needs to shut his mouth...
 5 years ago '06        #152
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
SkipBayless going at it again

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Some day @KDTrey5 you'll realize how RIGHT I am about you/LeBron. CAN'T let primary rival be ur best friend, esp. when he's mentally fragile

Wake up @KDTrey5. You let LeBron play in Finals comfort zone G2-5 b/c you like/respect him so much. Must get in his head, under his skin.

Remember @KDTrey5: LeBron now has a ring. You don't. If you want your say on First Take, you're welcome any morning 10-12E. Just say when. <-

So @KDTrey5: I've said you're NBA's best player, defended you & you AGAIN say I don't know what I'm talking about. Guess I'm wrong about you <-

I'm sorry but Kevin Durant just doesn't get it when it comes to Russell Westbrook and LeBron James.

Know what MJ would've done to LeBron in an NBA Finals? Terrorized him psychologically. Told him he would freeze up and choke and he would've <-

Some day, when @KDTrey5 has been owned in 2 or 3 Finals by LeBron, he'll wake up and realize how comfortable their friendship made LeBron. <-
 09-12-2012, 09:26 PM         #153
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
truuuuu
 5 years ago '04        #154
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
KD ain't thinking about Skip...saw him at Popeyes getting chicken and living his life
 09-13-2012, 06:13 AM         #155
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody should smack skip
 5 years ago '12        #156
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
 upandcumingband said:
somebody should smack skip
You should do it. It'd be funny to watch Skip beat that a.ss.
 09-13-2012, 08:16 AM         #157
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
SkipBayless going at it again
Some day @KDTrey5 you'll realize how RIGHT I am about you/LeBron. CAN'T let primary rival be ur best friend, esp. when he's mentally fragile

Wake up @KDTrey5. You let LeBron play in Finals comfort zone G2-5 b/c you like/respect him so much. Must get in his head, under his skin.

Remember @KDTrey5: LeBron now has a ring. You don't. If you want your say on First Take, you're welcome any morning 10-12E. Just say when. <-

So @KDTrey5: I've said you're NBA's best player, defended you & you AGAIN say I don't know what I'm talking about. Guess I'm wrong about you <-

I'm sorry but Kevin Durant just doesn't get it when it comes to Russell Westbrook and LeBron James.

Know what MJ would've done to LeBron in an NBA Finals? Terrorized him psychologically. Told him he would freeze up and choke and he would've <-

Some day, when @KDTrey5 has been owned in 2 or 3 Finals by LeBron, he'll wake up and realize how comfortable their friendship made LeBron. <-

Skip is the realest on ESPN .....Can't be working out with the guy that destroyed you in the Finals. Jordan the GOAT and Kobe would never work out with anyone else not on their team. Durant needs to man up and call up Westbrook and Harden and go in everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy